Sheriff Porter - Cover

Sheriff Porter

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

Chapter 94

You know we never talk Wilson maybe this is a good time to ask questions. Let's call this a free time. What ever is said and done here tonight will have never existed, once the storm is over." I paused a second then asked, "Deal?"

"Yes it's a deal. How graphic are you willing to be," he asked.

"You mean like do I get off with a cock in my mouth?" I asked.

"Yeah something like that?" he asked. "So do you?"

"Usually, but not from the cock in my mouth. It's like cybersex it can push me to the edge but I still have to rub your clit," I said.

"Yeah, I have heard you and done that as well," he admitted.

"So your plumbing still works?" I asked.

"Of course it does. Did you think the only attraction of the B&B was the piano bar?" he asked with a laugh.

"No, I guess I just tried not to picture you naked with Chrissy's mom." I said.

"Well, she is a little chunky. You do know that you are the other extreme. I could never picture myself in bed with anyone as thin as you." He paused and then went on, "Well, maybe I pictured it once or twice."

"I thought I was going to need to send you to a shrink, if you never had imagined sex with the boss," I said. "They tell me it is a common fantasy. One I have to be careful to discourage."

"Why," Wilson asked.

"Hell, I don't know. They just put it in all the behavioral courses. Beware who you fuck, they might come back and bite you on the ass. Something about a Power Differential.

"I guess I can see that. So tell me, how old where you when you did it first?" he asked.

"You will have to be more specific than that. There were lots of firsts in my life." I said taking another drink.

"When did you first have an orgasm," he asked.

"I was twelve I think. Might have been eleven but I think twelve. I had an itch down there and scratched it. Scratching gave me a sensation very pleasurable. I did it a few times before it happened. When it did, I felt my body spasm. It was an amazing feeling. I wasn't exactly sure, but I felt like it might be what the older girls all snickered about. Anyway I started to read and listen to what they said.

It was during a summer. I remember we were out of school, or maybe it was the last few weeks of school. I remember that most of the time, when I experimented it was during the day. I know that I wasn't in school, so it had to be in the summer." I explained. Then I asked, "How about you?"

"First time I jacked off I was thirteen. Like you I found out that rubbing my dick felt good. I kept doing it till I came. It was just the most remarkable feeling. I actually hurt that first time, but it was also pleasurable as well, so I kept doing it till it stopped hurting. From then on it just felt good." He paused a long moment. "So what was the next escalation?"

I dated a kid in high school a couple of years later. I found that I liked his groping better than my own. He gave me my first orgasm from anyone other than myself. It was finger fucking," I said grinning at Wilson. I didn't get the expression of shock, I had hoped for.

"Your turn," I said.

"There was a girl at school who was just as nerdy as me. She and I started out just kissing but it escalated to petting and yes finger fucking," he said. I was seventeen before that happened. "So what happened next did you give your friend a blowjob or screw him?" Wilson asked.

"His name was Shawn and he had a car. I was fifteen and he was the coolest guy I ever met. He was a high school football player. We had been groping for a few months, when he took me to the park on a warm spring night. I was so excited by the anticipation that I really didn't pay much attention to my surroundings.

He played with my breasts, then put his hand in my panties. I had my hand on his cock by then and it was just so exciting. Then he opened the door and led me to the picnic table and bent me over it. He reached under my skirt to pull down my panties. I had never done it but I was more than ready.

It hurt when he entered me. I bleed a few drops but didn't know it. I just knew that it hurt. I asked him to stop but he didn't. He just kept pumping inside me till he came. I didn't cum. I had lost any desire due to the pain in my pussy." I could tell I was drunk by my choice of words. I would have to be more careful I thought. I was carefully editing the truth, so I didn't sound too much like a victim.

"Anyway when he pulled out I felt him reenter me. At least I thought it was him till I asked him to please not do it again. The voice that replied to 'shut up' wasn't his. I struggled a little but he pushed my back against the rough wood table to control me. He pumped me for a few strokes and came in me. I felt someone else replace him. I looked up and saw the high school football player drinking and laughing with the boy who had just cum in me. The third boy finished in me. Just as he did my body betrayed me. I had a huge orgasm. I shook so hard that the boy screwing me shouted, 'God, yes bitch."

"Can any of you get it up again, she is finally into it," the third one asked.

The one I thought was my boyfriend spoke, "I can but she will have to help."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.