Sheriff Porter - Cover

Sheriff Porter

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

Chapter 90

It was thirty minutes before Ralph pulled into the parking lot. By that time Wilson had his hand in my panties and my hand on his only average sized cock. I even had it out and was playing with it. I was probably five minutes away from taking it in my mouth. Thank god Ralph showed up before Wilson and I did irreparable damage to our partnership.

Once he pulled into the parking lot, I managed to push back against Wilson. "Get to filming. I think you and I have enough foggy windows to look legit," I said.

"Yeah," was all Wilson could say. He began to shoot the images out the back window of the car. I sat in the front and calmed down. Wilson was nothing great, but once the genie was out of the bottle it was difficult to coax her back inside. After I had gone so far it was difficult not to complete the encounter. By the time Randy Ralph and Brian had the boat loaded and had pulled out of the parking lot, I was ready to get the hell out of there.

Wilson and I didn't speak during the drive back to our office to download the film. Wilson and I still avoided any conversation about what happened in the car. "So how does the file look," I asked holding coffee for two in my hands.

"It's enough to put the two of them in jail for sure. So how are you going to use it?" Wilson asked.

"To be honest I don't know. It isn't the charge I want to bring. Let's just hold onto it for now and keep monitoring the bastard," I replied.

"You know we own him?" Wilson said. "Anytime we want him in jail, we can do it. Do it and not have it traced back to us."

"Yes, but I don't really care about that shit now," I said. "I am going to start back visiting those lounges on Jefferson island. You keep monitoring those feeds."

I was really quite exhausted when I went to bed. I made sure to lock the door just in case Wilson got any ideas. Even so I relived those minutes in the car before Ralph showed up. How could I possibly have allowed that to happen, I asked myself. The answer was my body betrayed me again. At which point I gave in and masturbated to the memory of Wilson's not very impressive cock in my hand.

Immediately thereafter I passed out. I'm not sure I can call it sleep, it was more like fainting since I did it as part of the orgasm. Either way I woke at six and had to force myself to nap until 8AM.

I woke and put on the workers jumpsuit/coveralls then rode the trike to the airstrip. I was exhausted at 9:30 when I managed to pull into the hanger. I took a five minute break then rolled the riding mower out to position the plane for take off. After a quick systems check, I was in the air.

All my concerns about Randy Ralph, Brian and even Wilson were gone. I could just be free my mind was occupied with the hundreds of decisions needed to keep the plane flying. I had no auto pilot. It was just me and the bird. I looked out at the bright yellow wings and down at the bright yellow easter egg looking cabin and thought, this bird needs more color.

It was just a passing thought, since I needed to stay focused on the work ahead. I flew for an hour thought I had enough gas on board for twice that long. Especially since I tended to cruise only a few miles an hour above stall speed. I had originally taken up flying, so that I could take my own plane to jobs far from home, but it didn't look as though I would be doing that with my little chickadee.

Since my little chickadee was molded plastic, not fiberglass, it was effected less by heat. It could therefore stand the color wash I intended to apply to it someday. I planned to add a little gray over spray on the top. To kind of make it look like the little chickadee bird. I didn't know anyone who could do it but I would bet a painter who specialized in Chevy Corvettes could do a decent job. Of course I was in no hurry to get to it.

When the timer went off I turned back toward New Wales. I had been wandering toward the south and the resort town of Dogwood Beach. It was pretty much at the edge of my round trip flight on the five gallons of gas that I was legal to carry. I carried double that and hoped no one ever checked me out.

I got the plane on the ground with a couple of pints of the legal five gallons to spare. The reserve 5gallon tank hadn't been touched. I was gaining more confidence with every flight. Even though there had only been three, I felt good about the little plane. Since the plane could glide long distances, it cruised on minimum throttle very well indeed.

I pulled it to the hanger then called Wilson. "You awake?" I asked.

"I am now, what you want boss, you promised work didn't start till noon from now on." he said.

"Yes Wilson but you are supposed to be up dressed, fed and sitting at your desk at noon. I just called to say I'm at the air strip and they are finishing up on the hanger. I'm going to stay to talk to the builder. I'm also going to send her buy for a check. Write her one on the trust account you manage," I said.

"Fine, for how much to do I write it?" he asked.

"Twenty-five hundred dollars," I said. "Put paid in full on it. Get a copy of the door's warranty those things can be a pain in the butt. I'm going to cut the grass here before I come home."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.