Sheriff Porter - Cover

Sheriff Porter

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

Chapter 85

"Or maybe you can," I suggested. "How many guys with that size cock do you think there are?"

"Damn few, I would think," Wilson said. "Are you saying he raped them with a dildo?"

"I'm not saying anything. I'm just questioning my own logical assumptions," I said. If he did have a cock that size, do you think he would have trouble getting laid. He has no intention of having a long term affair anyway. He could surely find a woman in any bar who would be fascinated by his size.

"So how does he pull it off?" Wilson asked.

"People doped with those drugs are in and out of reality. If she never sees him naked, how would she know. They make those things very lifelike I'm told.

"If that is true, we have no distinguishing feature at all," Wilson said.

"It surely would seem that way," I agreed

"So the guy last night was a waste," Wilson said.

"Oh I don't know, it worked out okay. You can also go into your super duper lab and find out who he is then get a real background on him," I suggested.

"So what is our next move," Wilson asked.

"We start getting tricky. From now on when ever I have a little time between 10PM and Midnight, I will walk through upscale lounges on Jefferson Island. Whenever I see anyone who fits the description I will try to identify him. Then we will build a profile." I said. "The best information we have is that he stakes his victim out for hours. Well at least a couple of hours, then he spikes her drink. He waits till she obviously is flying, then he follows her outside."

"So you think you can catch him in the act?" Wilson asked.

"Hey it could happen," I said.

"Now you don't really believe that," he said.

"Big guy shaved head," I said. "It will take only a moment in each of the lounges to check for him. There are only six or seven on the island. I think he is still going for the tourists. They would be safer."

"We have been through all this. Why didn't you start before?" Wilson asked.

"I expect I wanted it to be something exotic. You know like finding the guy with a giant cock. He still my be hung like a horse. I'm just not so sure we should put all out eggs in the same basket again. But I really can't think of anything else. Appealing to the public for help won't work. We could get into the security company's files again, but we got everything worthwhile last time. The cover up worked really well for them."

"I wish I could help you, but I can't frankly. I could do a background check, but I can't tell if they committed a crime for which they were never held accountable." Wilson said.

"I know. The only thing we really have going for us is we know he is out there, but he doesn't know that we know." I said. The phone rang so I held to hold up a hand to put the conversation on pause.

"Hello," I said then "Yes I am." The call was from Margo about the hanger. I agreed to meet her at noon on the site. "So do you want the GPS settings," I asked.

"Just directions, if you don't mind. I can use the Garman thing, but not by the longitude and latitude settings," he said.

I agreed to meet her at the nearest landmark which happened to be a bait and tackle shop on the river. It was about a mile away. "Look for the skinny blond in the candy red pickup," I suggested.

"I remember you," she said.

Since we had a couple of hours to kill, I sprang the pill bottle on Wilson. "Wilson this might tells us who the big bald guy at the bar is," I said. "Take it down to your lab and get a print off it. You can tap into the super secret source of yours and Identify him."

"If they ever catch me, I am going to prison. I would make a terrible inmate," he said.

"Anytime you want, you can refuse," I said. "Of course I would refuse to pay you, but hey life is full of unfair choices." I grinned at him.

"Come back after your meeting with the contractor. Stop buy and pick up some lunch and I'll work through on our big bald man," Wilson said.

I still had time on my hands, when I drove away from the pier. So I went out to Jefferson Island. It was far too early to do anything more than scout out the places mentioned in the reports.

In rechecking the list of possible victims compiled by Wilson there were four different lounges mentioned. No two victims seemed to be have been visiting the same lounge. It could be part of his MO not to return to the same place twice to hunt. It could also be that there were more victims who just didn't report it. I made a list of all the hotel lounges on Jefferson Island. There were six places that seemed to fit the bill.

I didn't get out of the truck, I just made a note of the best places to park. My plan was to spot potential suspects, then wait till his victim was drugged. When he was ready to leave, I wanted to be able to move to my car quickly. I didn't want to lose him while I found my truck. I was going to try to get ahead of the curve.

I found that I had to rush from the island to make my meeting on time. Even so Margo the contractor was waiting for me. "Hi there," I said to Margo who sat behind the wheel of the well worn pickup truck.

"So where is it that we are building this garage?" Margo asked shortly. She didn't seem all that excited about the job. Could be she just hated me.

"Just follow me," I said driving off leaving her to catch up. I was pretty sure Margo was really pissed about something but I didn't mind. I pulled into the private drive that led back to the long freshly planted grass field. The driveway stopped at the top of the filed. I got out of the truck and waited for her to park her truck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.