Sheriff Porter - Cover

Sheriff Porter

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

Chapter 77

I called the restaurant to make my own reservation. I planned to use the scooter to follow the cab, and to be the driver's back up. I went back to my hotel room, where Wilson, back home, and I shared the door duty until 7:30PM. I slipped off down to the lobby and demanded Wilson watch and advise me if anything happened.

Fifteen minutes later a scruffy looking man showed up at the concierge's desk. I saw him flash an Identity Card. He went out to sit in his cab at the door until Ting showed. When she got in the cab and it drove safely away, I got on the scooter and rode as fast as traffic would allow to the restaurant. Since I had a reservation I saw no need to con them. I was about ten tables away but well within striking distance. I wasn't expecting a hit in such an upscale restaurant which in and of itself made it the ideal spot for one.

Jing ate her dinner alone and seemed to enjoy it. She had a few things to say to the waiter. I couldn't hear her.

"Wilson do we have Jing on the Gps?" I asked.

"No you need to plant another the original one is still in the hotel." Wilson advised me.

"She isn't wearing anything with pockets tonight. Maybe I can slip it in her bra," I said. "I'm sure there is enough room there."

"Is that your idea of racist humor," Wilson replied.

I followed her to the bathroom and washed my hands several times before she came out of the stall. I smiled at her as I passed and stuck the tracker the size of a nickel on the waste band of her simple but elegant dress. The tracker had no weight to amount to anything.

"So Wilson do we have her?" I asked.

"We do indeed," he said.

"I'll be behind our taxi," I said as I sat on my scooter waiting for her to enter the taxi. The taxi with Jing drove quickly and professionally back to the hotel. He, no doubt, wanted to get her inside and out of his sphere of responsibility.

Only after Wilson assured me that Jing was inside, I parked behind the dumpster again and went to my room. I was in the room when Wilson handed off the feed to me.

"Okay Wilson lets she what the view of our camera is," I said into the phone.

He turned on the camera and microphone remotely. We had a few of her from the waist down. I saw her face when she took off her shoes, so I knew it wasn't a trick. It was an accidental act of modesty. I really didn't think about seeing her naked one way of the other. She was just an object to me like a piece of art.

She ordered room service the next morning and we heard it. Actually Wilson heard it. "Sylvia, Jing is ordering bacon and eggs for breakfast. She seems to know her way around the decadent breakfast menu," he said.

Well Wilson I will monitor her for a while. I don't want to take a chance that something might happen, so I'm not running this morning. It was almost noon when she started to dress for her speech. She wore a simple black jacket and pants even in the 95degree weather. It was what they expected, I could almost hear her saying. The civic center was filled with left wing nuts, who propose the same shit the so called backward south had a hundred years ago. The benevolent company town. Except they wanted to transform it to the government's company town. What they either didn't get, or wanted to be part of, was the upper management were getting rich. I would like to see Jing's hidden bank accounts.

We did the same things for her speaking engagement, which we had done for dinner. We managed to use our driver for the cab. I trailed them on the scooter. I mingled with the crowd while I waited for Jing to speak. When she did speak, she was very dynamic but she played to the crowd. I kept an eye on her fans while she ranted and raved about the capitalist scum.

Then without incident it was over. So I figured one type threat was past. The home grown right wing nuts had missed their chance. The left wing nuts where all shouting there, so it looked like the nut case killers were absent from the mix when she finished her speech. So who was left, the Chinese nuts.

The only people who would benefit from her death after her rousing speech were the Chinese. They would get her making the speech, then her murdered in the Unites States. Murdered by our government in a effort to silence her. It made no difference that she had been allowed to rally the troops before he death.

So now Wilson and I had to really watch her. It turned out to be anticlimactic as most things did. No one tried to kill her that evening and no one the next morning. Not to mention during her time in the USA she was a good little commie. She didn't even visit six flags over Ga. She simply slept and played on her computer.

Then on the way to the airport to men in ski masks stopped her car. I went roaring up to the car with my pistol drawn. I was ready to start putting extra holes in the ski masks when one of the men drew a bead on me. I was just about to squeeze off a round, when he shouted US Marshal Service Swat. He turned around to show me his jacket.

"Why the fuck are you kidnapping a Chinese Citizen?" I asked as the cab driver and I held pistols on the Marshals.

"It isn't kidnapping, she is defecting. We have granted her political asylum," the one evidently in charge suggested. "Now who the fuck are you."

"Who us, he is a cabdriver, and I'm just a member of citizens patrol trying to fight crime," I said.

"Right come with us," he demanded. So one car took Jingaling and one car took us.

"I don't know anything," the cab driver said. I just drive a cab.

Then I said, "Hell I'm just a tourist with a carry permit." Of course I knew better. They were going to be running my prints. Then I could only expect a jail cell for a while. I wondered how it felt to get raped with a mop handle. They probably wondered what I found funny about my situation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.