Sheriff Porter - Cover

Sheriff Porter

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

Chapter 64

I didn't tell Wilson why I wanted to go to the B&B that night. It was to meet Brian. I wasn't sure that I would do anything else, but I was willing to at least meet him. It didn't hurt that I was heading into two weeks of very busy days and probably lonely nights. I could use a little relaxation, so maybe Brian would be it.

Wilson and I went out to eat in a real restaurant on Jefferson island before we went to the piano bar. Wilson had spent the better part of the week trying to mend fences with mom. The daughter, Chrissy, had already told him not to bother trying to make nice with her.

Madge on the other hand had gone out with Wilson a couple of times since. Wilson's love life was a little entertaining, but not so awfully much. He really didn't try any grand gestures to win either of them back. It was more a wear them down kind of thing. It really was a bore to watch. Which was why I seldom went with him to the piano bar, though I did enjoy it when I went.

I was truly looking forward to it on that Saturday night. Well it really was only hormones I guessed. The two women were doing a duet of something modern. I liked music that sounded like music, not people shouting obscenities to a throbbing beat, and pretending that it was music. What the two of them were doing, was a tamer version of that. But it still lacked any semblance of poetry.

Now and then they did Billy Joel or the Beetles or the Stones. Those I enjoyed and of course the show tunes I recognized. So I was having a pleasant evening when the daughter approached me while she was on a break. She led me over to a table where a very young man was seated.

"Sylvia, I would like for you to meet my friend Brian. Brian this is Sylvia," she said shyly.

"Sylvia I have researched you. When Chrissy said you were willing to have sex with us. I researched you and wow, you are so special." Brian said.

"First of all Brian, I only said I would meet you, then decide. You could taken me on face value, since you are asking me to take you on faith. So the researching of me is not really a compliment," I said.

"So you didn't come here to have sex with us. Chrissy said you had already agreed," he said.

"Well she was wrong. As a matter if fact, I have lost interest in you," I said. "Sorry Chrissy, he is not my type."

"You bitch, you got Chrissy and my hopes up. You really are a fucking tease aren't you." Brian said.

"What I am clown, is particular who I sleep with. You are a kid, and you have no maturity or class, so no I'm not going to have sex with you."

"I ought to slap the crap out of you," he said.

"Well you can always try, but it will be hard with a quarter inch hole in your heart," I said.

"Oh yeah," he said.

"Now there is a mature and intelligent remark," I said.

He tried to stand but I said, "Sit your ass down and behave." I said menacingly.

"And if I decide to slap the shit out of you?" He asked.

"I told you I will put a hole through your heart." That time I let him see the derringer.

"Damn, please come with us, you are as bad ass as they say," he whined.

"Fuck off," I said.

"How about me?" The daughter named Chrissy asked.

"Another time honey, I imagine Brian needs his ego stroked," with that I stood and walked away. I went back and sat with Wilson.

"What was that all about," he asked.

"Another road not taken hon," I replied.

"Well then lets get drunk." He said.

"I think mom will either drive us home or rent us a room so why not. I'll drink to that," I said even though her bar whiskey was a far cry from my Green dragon. I had finally exhausted all my stashed dragon. I had just a couple of fifths left at the house, then it was completely gone. I supposed I could find the things locally to put together a still, but it wouldn't be the same.

Even so after the first couple of drinks it all tasted the same. The effect wasn't as mellow but I was pretty much under the influence badly by 2AM when the bar closed.

I would like to say I don't remember a thing after that, but I really can't in good conscious. I don't remember it in great detail. It is all kind of foggy, but now and then the fog seemed to lift and something made an impression on me. I can remember a slightly pudgy Chrissy naked. When I awoke the next morning, I remembered kissing her. I also remember he eighteen year old's soft breast in my hands, than then in my mouth.

I could remember feeling her clean shaved pubic mound and remarking, "It's just like a little girl's."

"A little girl's cunt," Brians voice said. I wished that had been a dream but it wasn't. "You should shave your's."

"No," I said.

"We can do it for you," He suggested.

"Please honey, you would be so beautiful," Christie said.

"I don't want to," I said.

"I promise you want feel a thing," Christie said.

"They stopped talking so I drifted off to sleep. The next thing I remember was hearing a buzz as Bring ran clippers over my pubic mound and the hair slipped off it. He rubbed lotion into my naked mount.

"It's like anal sex the first time is the strangest," he said. I nodded my head.

"I bet you are a great cocksucker, aren't you Sylvia," Chrissy commented. "I would really like to see how you do it. To see if I can learn anything from you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.