Sheriff Porter - Cover

Sheriff Porter

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

Chapter 46

The 'Hunley' had once been a fast food restaurant, I was absolutely sure. It had the typical lower counter which was being used as the bar. The area behind it was filled with coolers and storage. The dining room had counters against the wall were people sat. They had figure most tables had enough space for four, but only two people were seated there. So the counters on the walls made sense.

When Osborn and I went in, there were probably a hundred people inside. All of them seemed to have the haircuts of either marines or punk rockers. There was a jukebox built right into the middle of the floor. A very tight dance floor all around it made for a music in the round experience.

"Osborn, want to guess how many men are going to paw us before we get out of here?" I asked.

"Do you really think we are going to get out of here. I have been so good for so long in County Seat, I need to be a little wild for a while," she said.

"You go for it girl," I said faking a TV announcer's voice. I stopped to pick up two beers at the counter. We stood by the wall drinking our beer and resting the cups on the counter. There were at least four guys for every girl so even I got hit on. Not as often as Osborn, but that was fine. I was waiting for someone of least a little interest. She was rubbing her body against men who were barely able to say, "Hi baby, you are so hot."

She was having fun though, so I enjoyed the view. I felt like her older sister at that point of the evening. One who was tiring quickly of her sister having all the fun, but who also intended to stay to make sure sis got home safely.

"So who is the girl with the boobs," a slight older than the average male asked.

"Sort of my sister," I said.

"Must be a bitch to have a younger sister who looks like that?" the jerk asked.

"I don't mind that she is a knockout," I said.

"No reason to. It wouldn't do any good to mind, would it now?" he asked.

"No I suppose not," I said.

"I'm sure you get lots of her left overs?" he said.

"Actually that is true," I said. "I usually strangle them, but occasionally I stab them." For some reason he decided to move on to someone else.

A couple of minutes later Osborn came over with two young men probably too young to be in the place. Still that was none of my business. "Sylvia, I want you to meet Paul and Simon," she said.

"Is Art Garfunkel coming later," I asked. They all looked at me as if I were speaking some weird foreign language. Why not, I barely knew who Simon and Garfunkel were myself. I wouldn't have known, but an older sergeant loved them. I had to listen to them repeatedly in the sandbox. I hated other people's MP3 players.

"Well guys I hate to put an end to the games, but we have an early call tomorrow," I said.

"But Ozzy said we could go back to your place," one of them said.

I looked at Osborn. "I need to go pee, you guys work it out while I'm gone," she said then walked away.

I was about to explain that we weren't going to be having company, when I thought what the hell, I had been good far too long as well. I could also see just have far Ozzy was willing to go.

"Well, a promise is a promise," I said. Just then Osborn walked back to the table. "These two gentlemen convinced me that you had been serious. So I guess we are taking them back to our room."

"That suits me, can we stop by the convenience store and buy some more beer?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I assured her.

The man in the convenience store was a typical clerk. He was someone I wanted to ask for his green card. I didn't, but it was hard not to be a smart ass. Osborn brought the beer up and I paid for it. We got back in the truck and went to the hotel. The two young men were in the parking lot waiting by the entrance to the hotel. We let them inside and they followed us up to the forth floor.

Once inside the room, the one with blond hair took Osborn's top off. He buried his face in her large breasts. "I have been wanting to do that all night." he said. The second one turned to me to kiss me.

I just didn't feel in the mood. There was something about being an also ran that turned me off. "To be honest honey, I not in the mood. There is just something about this that feels wrong," With that I went to sit on the balcony, I planned to wait till it was all over, then return to the bedroom.

I heard the young man mumble something and then Osborn's voice say, "Thats okay you can come join us."

I couldn't help myself I went back into the room and sat in the corner with my beer. I watched Osborn take them both. She was on her knees between one of the men's legs, and the other was pumping her from behind. The three of them were in constant motion.

"God you are a real slut," the one she was blowing said to Osborn. Then he looked up and saw me sitting there watching. "You like to watch whore?" I didn't answer. "Well, do you whore?" he asked me sternly.

I looked away and said, "Yes."

"Well come closer and see her lips wrapped around my cock," he said. "Do it now."

I stood then walked to stand beside the bed. He looked up and smiled at me. "She is beautiful isn't she," he said.

"Yes," I answered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.