Developing Emma
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He'd yearned from an early age to be 'Emma'; a trip to a clothes store run by a dominatrix seals his fate; he is enslaved, and he becomes she. There will be no going back; Emma becomes a most desirable sissy as she develops into a lush and submissive beauty. His yearning to be Emma is realised permanently.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   TransGender   CrossDressing   Shemale   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Her suitor made a point of using public transport in taking Emma to a very up-market retail district with many boutiques and large fashion stores; he got as much of a thrill as Emma did, in parading her for all to see. Emma tingled all over and the crotch of her panties was wet with excitement as she strutted on her heels through the crowded streets. Some women looked at her as if to say 'what a slut'; the men and boys just smiled at her seams and tight bottom, Emma looked good enough to eat. The excited sissy stalled at a large store with a display of delicious looking heels and feminine boots, but a firm hand squeezed her bottom and ushered her down a side street. Here the shops and stores were just as fancy, but something was different; Emma received knowing smiles from pretty young ladies and men. Her suitor turned her into a shoe shop, where the female proprietor welcomed him as a known friend.

"Another young lady with feet just slightly larger than usual; looking for a greater selection of fittings? You do like to treat your young charges, don't you sir!" The suitor's blue eyes smiled deeply into Emma's soft brown ones as her jaw dropped like a child in a sweet-shop; the vast array of sexy coloured stilettos, sandals, boots and mules seemed to go back forever. She looked back at her guardian with a face full of yearning.

"You can have three pairs of whatever you like today; I don't want Mistress Elaine to think I'm spoiling you. I hope I'll be able to treat you again at some point." Emma wasted no time in working her way through the plethora of footwear; the suitor smiled as he sat watching the soft effeminate figure delicately bending to try on various sexy heels, his cock swelling as he watched her long legs and rounded bottom wobble in the tight skirt. Whilst Emma was occupied in her own little sissy world the proprietor smiled wickedly at the bulge in the suitor's trousers.

"Would you like the key to the annexe flat as usual?" He licked his lips and adjusted his pants to allow his cock to fully erect as he viewed the pretty sissy.

"Yes please; she is very special to me; I've waited a long time for this opportunity." The shop owner passed him the key and casually put her hand on his cock.

"I know you've been waiting a long time for the right one, but if you don't manage to raise the funds, you know you can always fuck me." The suitor smiled warmly and gently placed his hand on her crotch; her cock was nicely erect too, and she held his hand there for a while.

Emma eventually mad e her selection; two pairs of stilettos and a pair of very sexy thigh length boots. He paid the shop-keeper and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek; she smiled longingly at him as the two left. As they walked past the shop window, Emma said, quite innocently.

"I don't know how I can repay you." He looked her in the eyes and looked at her sweet red lips, squeezed her bottom tight, making her tremble. Emma looked up at his masculine features and felt herself drawn to his lips too. She closed her eyes and took in the first soft affection she'd had in a very long time. Her cock tingled as she felt the suitors cock bulge as he held her tight; eyes closed, her mind swam deliriously as she basked in the warmth of the kiss. The feeling of being held so tight yet so softly, made her never want to let go; she was willing to do anything he asked of her now. As they broke from the kiss, they simply stared at each other for a moment, before he took her round the side of the shop and up some steps; Emma followed willingly, he put a key in a door and the two went into a well-appointed garret flat. He smiled as he took her through another door to a room which was dominated by a huge bed. Emma stood waiting for some sort of stern order which never came; the suitor simply smiled and started to undress the sissy. She smiled softly and started to unbutton the suitor's shirt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.