John and Kathy
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2013 by Old Trucker

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - When John comes across Kathy in a truck stop in the early morning hours, She needs help and he needs healing, maybe they can help each other. But first she has to learn to trust and he needs to learn to express himself. This is not a stroke story, it will take time to get to know the characters. Codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Nudism  

This chapter contains nonconsensual sex and rapes, if you do not wish to read then you need to skip to near the end of the chapter below the hash marks. OT

Bill was in a very good mood, cold beer and a warm woman, well girl really but that was a good thing too as far as he was concerned. Standing on the porch of the "Hunting Cabin" as it was called by the club members and pissing off the porch was one of the simple pleasures. The club had been formed in High School and the running joke was "the only deer hunted at the Cabin was of the split tail variety. He could hear Bug and Snake having a go at the latest acquisition of the club. Bear had picked her up and threatened to take her to jail as a shoplifter and vagrant unless she agreed to entertain him and his friends for an evening. The girl had no idea what she was getting herself into when she had agreed to be the entertainment.

She had thought she was going to do a little dancing and maybe a blowjob or two but she was dead wrong. There was no dancing and a blowjob was the easiest thing she had to do. She had been raped in all holes more than a few times and had to take on all four men more than once. One in her ass, one in her pussy, sucking one and jacking the odd man out until either one came and pulled out or got tired of what he was getting and wanted a change. The party had been going on all day and most of the night and to tell the truth she wasn't that good anymore. Her heart wasn't in it anymore and it wouldn't be long before Snake got tired of that shit and started cutting to raise her enthusiasm.

Bill had no problem raping a girl; hell hitting them a few times to tenderize them could be fun too. But he didn't like it when Snake got his knives out. It just wasn't fun to fuck a girl when her nipples had been sliced off and there was blood all over her tits.

Just as he zipped his pants up Bear walked up to him just wearing his Sheriff's uniform shirt. Bill made it a point not to look at the monster cock dangling below the shirt tails. When that beast got hard and opened a girl up she was almost useless. It had taken some negotiating but it had become a rule that Bear would only go first with a girl's mouth. He would let the others a go at her ass and pussy before he stretched it out.

"Dawg, got that information you wanted. The phone belongs to some trucking company owned by some redneck in Georgia. You going after her?"

Bill only saw red for a minute. Georgia, how the hell did she ever get all the way and gone to fucking Georgia? Making himself calm down, he told Bear. "You're damn right I'm going after her. Why the fuck wouldn't I go after the cunt? She owes me big time and I expect to collect. After I get what belongs to me I'll bring her up here and share the wealth. How bad a badass is this redneck? Do I need to take Snake or Bug with me?"

Bear's demeanor never changed, he could have been talking about a field goal made twenty years ago while still in High School. He was always cold, giving a vacationing family directions around a traffic jam on the highway or raping a fifteen year old runaway in her virgin ass, he showed the same emotion, none.

"Naw, I don't think he's that bad. No warrants or wants. Never had so much as a speeding ticket, can't be that bad. Don't know how big a trucking company he's got but it can't be too big, I've never heard of it. Take the club van, the plates are clean and with no windows it's easy to keep any cargo hid. Just don't go shopping for any strange pussy. This one here will keep Bug and Snake happy for a week or two before she's totally useless."

Both men tossed their empty beer bottles into the darkness and turned to rejoin the party. In a few minutes the night silence was pierced by a scream as Bear shoved his hard cock roughly into the tied girl's unlubed ass. Yes, Bill was in a very good mood.

Around noon of the next day Bill began his journey to Georgia. Armed with a fist full of stolen credit cards and an envelope with the address of the trucking company he figured it wouldn't be but a couple days down and back. He knew sleeping in the van was the best idea since that would leave no paper trail and the cards would be used once and thrown away. He didn't tell Snake and Bug where he was heading, not because he didn't trust them, but because he was half afraid they would want to come with him. He was well aware that if they came with him it would work out that he drove all the way back as they had their fun with Kathy in the back.

The first time he stopped for fuel he almost blew the whole thing. There was a pretty little girl of about twelve or thirteen wearing a tiny top and almost not there shorts walking around not paying a bit of attention to her surroundings. How her parents let her dress like that amazed him, there was no way he would let his little girl display herself like that, but he sure did enjoy the view. The shorts were so small and tight they had pulled up in both the ass and pussy giving a perfect camel toe. Her tits had just begun and were pushing out on her top in a most delicious way. Her skin was the color of rich hot chocolate and looked as smooth as silk. He could feel his cock begin to get hard in his pants and had even taken a step toward her before he caught himself. What the hell was he thinking! That's all he would need some hysterical mother yelling as he tried to stuff a wiggling, crying, kid into the van. Every cop in a hundred miles would be on him like stink on shit and even the fake deputy credentials he carried wouldn't save his ass. Bill pulled out of the service station back onto the interstate, the last vision in his rear view mirror the little girl climbing back into the family car totally unaware of how close she had come to living a nightmare.

That night Bill got lucky. He had just settled down on the thin mattress in the back of the van when there was a knock on its side. Muttering to himself at being disturbed he looked out the window and could not help but grin.

"You want a date mister?" The lot lizard wasn't too old and used up yet and retained a bit of her former beauty. It was hard to tell if she was fifteen or fifty, undernourished and showing all the signs of a crack head. She shifted nervously from one foot to the other as she waited for the usual dismissal. Rest area's used to be good for picking up a few quick bucks. Two or three blowjobs or a fast fuck would get her enough money to shoot her veins full of poison once again. Times had changed though and it was harder and harder to get the money. The forty dollar blowjob had fallen to ten and sometimes when she was real hard up five, and the hundred dollar pussy had loosened to twenty. Hell on a really bad night she would do both for ten.

"How much you want for some pussy?" Bill had no desire either to haggle or pay.

"For you twenty dollars, baby." She hoped she sounded sexy enough that the twenty dollars wouldn't drop too much lower.

"Get in." and with those two words her life changed forever.

As soon as she was in the van Bill demanded she undress, this being a fairly common request she had no problem with that but when she held out her hand for her money she got the back of his hand across her face instead. She knew then she was in trouble. She had run into a couple of rough customers before and mentally prepared herself to be beaten and raped, again.

Bill then proceeded to take his frustration at not getting the little girl earlier as well as being mad at Kathy for making him come after her. Blow after blow rained down on the hapless woman who just happened to knock on the wrong van door. When he shoved his unwashed cock into the whore's mouth she gagged on the smell and taste, this earned her four or five more slaps to the side of her head, so with her head ringing and her chest hurting from what had to be a few broken ribs, she steeled herself and began to blow him hoping if she got him off he would let her go.

Luck was not with her for as soon as she got him hard he pulled out of her mouth and punched her once again just above her left ear. With her disoriented and cowed, Bill flipped her over on her stomach and with no concern for the pain inflicted drove himself fully into her unprepared ass. When she began to scream from the pain he grabbed a handful of hair and drove her face into the floor of the van until she decided screaming was not a good idea. Over and over he drove himself into her ass the only lubrication her own blood. It felt wonderful to his cock, the pulsing of her anal muscles trying to force out the unwanted intruder combined with the friction of her dry anus soon had him shooting a load into her.

He immediately pulled out and pushed his dirty blood streaked cock into her slack mouth. A couple of slaps and she was awake enough to begin sucking and cleaning his cock. All fight had been driven from her; she was just trying to survive.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.