John and Kathy - Cover

John and Kathy

Copyright© 2013 by Old Trucker

Chapter 7: The Kiss

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Kiss - When John comes across Kathy in a truck stop in the early morning hours, She needs help and he needs healing, maybe they can help each other. But first she has to learn to trust and he needs to learn to express himself. This is not a stroke story, it will take time to get to know the characters. Codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Nudism  

This was not just a kiss; this was "The Kiss". John could not remember experiencing anything like it in his life. Even when he and Patty were dating the passion they had experienced was like comparing a candle to a searchlight. Kathy's lips were at once soft and demanding, sending sparks throughout his being. The taste was sweeter than anything he had ever tasted. It was like a drug and he was instantly hooked. He heard her quietly moan and the vibrations and the sound drove him to even higher plains of pleasure. Her tongue gently touched his lips asking to be admitted; he parted his accepting her prodding tongue with an accompanying moan. He surrendered completely to her. Their tongues explored and teased each other. It was if he had never been truly kissed and was just now discovering what he had been missing all his life.

Kathy upon hearing John's words of praise felt such a rush of emotions, she felt as if she would explode. Not even realizing she had started to cry, she rushed towards him and launched herself at him, never once considering that he might not catch her. When she felt his arms around her and her face buried in his neck, a feeling of safety and love washed over her like a tidal wave. She heard herself telling him thank you over and over. She wasn't sure if she was thanking him for the clothes, the compliment, his kindness or everything at once. She just knew she would be lost without this man. She lifted her head and looked into his eyes. He called her sweetheart and her heart filled and at that moment she knew she loved him. Before she could analyze it or stop herself. She brought her face forward and kissed him. Fireworks exploded in her soul! Her entire being flowed into that kiss. Never had she felt anything like the exquisite longing and desire that kiss awakened. She felt his mouth opening accepting her prodding. His tongue met hers, circling and caressing helping the tension build within her.

Her nipples contracted into hard points that seemed to want to bore holes into his chest. She could feel his hands supporting her ass tantalizingly close to her most secret place. The desire for his fingers to touch that place washed over her and melted her into his embrace. Her own fingers discovered his braided hair and she clutched it. It was her lifeline to keep her from being swept completely away by her feelings of desire.

Kathy then felt something else; it was something beginning to press against her between her legs. Although most of her mind was occupied with kissing John and the feelings of kissing and being kissed, part of her was still aware and with a shock that part of her figured out what was pressing so firmly and deliciously against her barely covered vagina. It was his dick!

The first feeling was frightening for this was new and uncharted territory for her, but that was immediately followed by pride. "I made him hard he wanted me! The realization flashed through her mind and ignited a new flame of desire within her along with a touch of fear of where this would lead.

John was not an idle spectator during all this. The feel of her body against him inflamed his passion. The kiss was driving all reason from his mind. He could feel the flames of lust burning away everything but the desire to possess this goddess. He hungrily returned her kiss as his heart felt like it would explode with love and desire. The feeling of his penis rising to his full erection and pressing into the warmth of her crotch brought him back to the real world with a crash. What am I doing! She's too young and vulnerable!

He gently broke the pressure of his lips upon hers and used all his internal strength to pull her away from full body contact. Her legs unwound from his waist and dropped toward the floor. He gently let her down allowing her to take her own weight. This had two immediately pleasant although undesired effects: First, his erection was being dragged upward across her warm bare belly. Second, was the feeling of her hardened nipples being dragged downward across his chest.

John and Kathy both found themselves breathing hard and unexplainably embarrassed. Both knew they had ventured to the very edge of a precipice; it would not have taken much for either of them to have fallen over the edge into a chasm of unknown depth.

"Thanks for the fashion show, your new clothes are fantastic on you." John hurriedly told her while turning toward the kitchen. He knew she was aware his arousal, but he was now uncomfortable standing in front of her with his jeans bulged out obscenely. "I have some paperwork I need to do in my office."

Kathy stood rooted where he had left her, breathing heavily uncertain of what had just happened. It had not been her intentions to start a make out session with John. She had just wanted to say thank you and hug him. It scared her, the intensity of passion John had awakened inside her. Finally she found her voice, "I need to call Bill and let him know I'm okay." She watched as John walked toward the kitchen. "Thank you"

John turned his head toward her just before disappearing into the other room. His smile was almost sad as he answered her. "You're more than welcome."

When she heard the refrigerator door open, she whispered to herself. "Thank you for everything."

Kathy returned to her room and immediately changed into a light spring dress. The bikini had caused enough trouble for one night. The room was a mess. Bags and assorted bits of paper were all over the room. Clothing was heaped upon the bed. She started putting things away thinking about the phone call she didn't want to make. Once the room was straightened, she had no more excuses.

She sat on the bed and took a deep breath then dialed Bill's number. His phone rang and rang. She was ready to hang up relieved he had not answered and she could put this off for another day. Just as she started pulling the phone away from her ear, she heard his voice.

"Who is this?" The gruffness surprised Kathy; she had never heard someone answer a phone in such an angry manner. He shouted again, "I said who is this?!"

The anger in his voice awakened Kathy from her shock. "It's Kathy."

"Where the hell are you, bitch? You better get your ass back here right now! I spent half the night looking for your sorry ass. And where the hell did you get this phone from; I don't know this number and you ain't got no cell phone."

Katy could tell from the heat and slurring of his words that Bill was drunk. "Bill calm down, I'm borrowing someone's cell so I can call you and tell you not to worry about me." Kathy was not sure where the lie came from; she was sure though that she didn't want Bill to know she was calling on her own cell.

"Where you been?! I'm telling you right now bitch, you better get your ass home and I mean get it here now!" Bill shouted into the phone.

"I'm not coming back." Kathy calmly told him. "I'm starting a new life somewhere far away from you."

This drove Bill into a new tirade of insults and cursing. Kathy could not stand to listen to him anymore so she hung up. Almost immediately her cell rang and the display showed Bill's number. Kathy did not have the strength to hear more from him so she just turned the phone off. She buried her face into her pillow and broke into tears.

After Kathy left the living room, John went to the kitchen and poured himself a cold glass of lemonade, wishing it was something a LOT stronger. He then beat a hasty retreat to his office to ponder what had happened. As he sat at his desk he berated himself.

"She needs someone to be her friend, someone to lean on and help her and what do you do? You spring a damn hard on like some hormone filled adolescent. She must think I'm some sort of predator, I bet she is in her room scared to death I am about to burst through the door and molest her. She probably thinks I am just like her Bill. Gawd I'm so stupid!"

He took a long drink of his lemonade and once again asked himself, "Why did I ever quit drinking? Oh yeah, gout, but right now that pain would be almost be the correct punishment for how I feel about myself now."

John was honest enough with himself to admit that he felt a lot for Kathy. He also knew it was awfully soon. After being alone for so long he wasn't really sure if he was feeling lust or something stronger, something better. Reality was once again raising its hand and slapping him, she was so very young. She was just thankful to him; surely she could not feel any attraction to someone almost three times her age. John was certain he was on a sure fire road to heartbreak if he allowed his feelings for Kathy to grow any stronger. He was also convinced, if he told her how he was beginning to feel, she would think him an old fool and laugh at him. John never truly considered himself old. But, at the moment he felt every second of his fifty-five years and then some.

Like most men of his era, or at least John's image of most men of his era, he would walk bare chested into an enemy machine gun nest rather than take the chance of being thought a fool and being laughed at, especially by a female. Death by a hundred bullets was preferable to the humiliation of showing unrequited love.

Almost all men had experienced a taste of that humiliation early in life, usually around the fifth or sixth grade when the love smitten young boy would make his feelings known. This declaration would sometimes take the form of a note, or in the case of a particularly brave soul a declaration in song or poem. The one thing 99% of these professions of devotion had in common were they one sided. The girl and all of her friends would laugh hysterically and before the day was out even young lads who had suffered a same fate would be teasing the hapless fellow without mercy. A lesson learned with such pain is never forgotten.

As John sat at his desk he worried the problem of his feelings toward Kathy like worrying a scab on a wound. He knew he should leave it alone, but something inside him which he did not understand drove him. He also knew that like a scab worrying it would almost certainly lead to pain.


After crying for almost a half hour, Kathy began to pull herself together. She told herself that it was to be expected, Bill had never shown her any true affection. With the clarity of hindsight she realized that the gentle touches of the past year were in truth surreptitious gropes. The looks she had thought concern for her were just lustful stares. Just as she was about to take the plunge into self pity she snatched herself back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.