The Cleaning Lady in the Cabin - Cover

The Cleaning Lady in the Cabin

Copyright© 2013 by Vektor

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The sequel to Lucy the House Slave. A teacher moves into the family house, and finds out the family secret.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

It took all day, but the car was packed with groceries and the day was not a total waste. While putting away the day's journey, there was no sign of Shay or any message from her. Still exhausted from morning sex and shopping, the end of the day drew Josh to his bed.

Sunday was no different than Saturday, except shopping was limited to a select few stores while most of the town was in church. Even after church very few stores opened. Since the sky was grey and rain was approaching, the only thing to really do was grade papers and plan. The whole time, Josh thought about Shay's return. Not knowing when or if she was going to return took up most of his thoughts.

Monday morning was no different than any other Monday. The pain of going back to work and dealing with five more just like it was normal to Josh. The only unknown that needed to be handled was will Shay acknowledge what happened in school.

Between classes and duties, Josh found it hard to do anything other than work. Even in the hallways, he was busy doing something. It was only at the end of the day did he see her cleaning the windows to the main office. She turned to acknowledged him with. "Hello Mr. Childs."

Wanting to say something other than the typical hello and expecting her to say something different drove Josh insane. It would cause more problems at work, so a typical hello is all he gave back. It seemed like the right course of action, but inside something was burning. Most of his past relationships were timid and boring compared to her, and the not knowing proved all too enticing.

As much as Josh wanted to get home after a busy day, parent conferences stopped him. The guidance counselor had booked back to back meetings and it took over an hour to finish them. By this time he was ready to go home and crash. Still needing to grade home work and set up for the next day, Josh knew he would get little free time to worry about anything else.

Walking up to his front porch Josh noticed the lights were on in the house. When he got to the front door the immediate smell of home cooking hit him. The overwhelming and enticing aroma came straight from the kitchen. The only person that would do this was Shay. Instead of walking in on her, he called out for her. "Shay ... is that you cooking?"

The sound of her voice came bellowing back in response. "Come on in and have a seat! I am almost done fixing supper!"

Walking to the kitchen, Josh was struggling to make sense of what was happening. Questions he wanted to ask her filled his brain. The idea of causing a scene with her, and adding to an already long day was not something he wanted.

Shay was in front of the stove mixing a pot of mashed potatoes, while a plate of chicken waited to be served. Her school work clothes were replaced with a small white floral summer dress that barely covered her ass. When Shay turned around to put the plates on the table, her breasts were clearly trying to pop out the top of her dress.

The sight of her boobs trying to escape, caused his attention to focus away from all the questions he wanted to ask. It only brought back memories of having sex with her. Before he could speak she was sitting at the table with him passing him food.

Before Josh picked up his fork to eat, he spoke the first thing on his mind. "How did you get in? I know I locked my doors before I left this morning."

As Shay casually scooped food on her plate she answered. "I am sorry, but I should have told you that I have a key."

With a more curious face, "How did you get a key to my house?"

Shay still oblivious to his direct questions, continued to put more food on the plate. When she was done she nonchalantly put it in front of Josh, and then answered. "Your Aunt gave me a key years ago."

Still not getting the answer he wanted, Josh pressed the issue. "Why did my Aunt give you a key to the house?"

This question forced Shay to finally look up at him. "I used to help her clean every now and then."

Josh spoke up trying hard to keep the conversation going, yet without sounding ungrateful or rude. "I did not know she had a house cleaner, I am sorry for assuming something different."

Shay calmingly smiled back. "No need to say sorry, I know she did not keep in contact with you much."

Happy with her answer, Josh gave a easy smile to Shay. "Thank you for making diner, and cleaning up from before. I guess I am still use to living in the North."

When he smiled at her and put his hand on hers. Shay did nothing but beam a smile back at him. "I wanted to tell you more at school, but there is too much gossip at the school."

Josh just shook his head in agreement. "I completely understand."

After what seemed like a short conversation, Shay casually stood up to clean the table. Josh got up to help, and was promptly nudged back down in his seat. "You sit, I can handle this."

Josh almost felt that he was using her after she just cooked a great dinner for him. "Please let me help. I know you must be tired and you spent all day cleaning at school."

Just as Josh finished with his plea to help, he watched Shay as she bent over to open one of his cabinets. Just as she reached down he could see her small dress lift up almost immediately. Her small ass cheeks parted slightly to reveal she was not wearing any panties. The further Shay bent down, the more her ass cheeks opened. When she was completely bent over to grab a box from the cabinet, her brown pussy lips were revealed with the pink interior peeking at him like a wink.

Not wanting to pull his eyes away from her beautiful feminine frame, Josh continued to stare. When Shay turned around after retrieving soap from the cabinet, she saw his eyes glued to her ass.

"Are you staring?" giggled Shay.

Being caught red handed, Josh confessed, "I'm sorry, but your butt is very nice. I couldn't help myself."

Shay gave a naughty look back. "I hate my butt. It's too small."

Josh could only smile back at Shay when he commented back. "Your ass is amazing, and it looks great."

Shay seemed happy with his answer, and grabbed her ass. "It would look great on a small white girl. I just want a little more meat on it."

Josh burst out laughing at Shay's answer. "I think your ass is great the way it is, and could stare at it all day long."

Shay turned around so that her ass was in direct view for Josh, then spread her legs a little. "If you like it so much, come and take it."

Without waiting for Shay to take back what she said, Josh went to her. Josh wanted more than to mount her like a wild animal. He placed a passionate kiss on her lips, and took her in his arms. Grabbing her small waist, he lifted her up to hold her. Josh held tight while their tongues were entwined. It was not long before she put her feet down and knelt before him.

Knowing what was going to happen next, Josh held on to the countertop. It did not take long for Shay to have the pants unzipped and at his ankles. She did it with such need, that his boxers followed instantly. Before he could think, his now hard prick was in her mouth. Feeling her soft lips slid up and down on his dick made his manhood swell like never before. The familiar sensation of her tongue twirl around the head of his cock only caused him to thrust his hips slightly.

Before Josh could settle in with a blowjob, Shay slurped his hard on and pulled her mouth off his swollen prick. She stood up and turned so her ass was facing him. "Take it. Take me from behind."

Without question Josh aimed his member towards her ready brown slit, and the passionate pink interior. He could feel that her pussy was already lubed for him to enter her. It did not take much of a effort to slide his erection into her. In one quick movement he was buried balls deep in her. Shay's tight ass was now up against his pelvis.

Shay moaned loudly as her snatch filled with cock."OHH, you feel so big inside of me."

Josh just grabbed her small waist so he could plow in and out of her tight love hole. Shay bent her head down, as Josh started fucking her harder and harder. Thinking the heavy thrusting was hurting her, he slowed down.

Looking over her should Shay urged him on, "You can go harder, I can take it."

Josh began to thrust harder at Shay's command. With each push, Josh could feel her vaginal muscles grip his dick as it penetrated her. He could feel the ass bones of her small lightweight frame as his body slammed up against hers.

The more his cock slipped in and out of her, the more her snatch stretched open to accommodate his girth. Josh's pace was steady and forceful. Each time he slowed, Shay would slam her ass back against his cock. Knowing she wanted it harder, just encouraged him to keep fucking her.

Without warning, Shay reached back to stop the hardcore pace. Josh looked up to see her looking back at him. "Now take my ass."

With a worried look Josh responded. "Are you sure?"

Shay smiled back and adjusted her position against the counter. "Don't worry, I can take your white cock in my ass."

Josh had his answer, and removing his shaft from her pussy, he placed the tip of his cock against her asshole. Her dark brown hole looked tight but inviting. Since his dick was coated with girl juice, he just pushed the tip into her gently. Her small rectum gave way, exposing the pink interior of her asshole. The contrast of her brown skin and the pink interior of her rectum made Josh press even harder. The moment he felt the head of his cock gain entry to her black ass he knew he was in heaven.

Shay let out a audible moan the second her ass was being opened by Josh's white intruder. "ITS SOO FUCKING BIG IN ME!"

Slowly Josh pushed his dick deeper in Shay's butthole. He stopped a few times, so her rectal muscles could adjust to being stretched. When her ass felt a little loose he eased it in until his body was against her ass. Once Josh's member was stuffing Shay's brown hole, he eased back out. Once almost out of her shithole, he pushed back, and started to fuck her.

"I can't believe how tight you are. I don't think I can last long," exclaimed Josh.

Wanting to holdback his orgasm was impossible. His fucking motions were slow but steady, as Shay's ass created a tight hold on his love organ. It did not take long before cum was shooting inside her bowels. With shorter and deeper strokes Josh continued to squirt his man load up her ass. When the pressure was released, Josh held his still hard erection deep inside her.

"Don't pull out until you are soft."

Not wanting to disappoint, Josh obliged. Between the stress of the day and the recent sex his dick could not stay hard though. His cock easily slipped out followed by some of his cum. Josh stepped back and collapsed on a chair. He just raised his head to see Shay quickly adjust her small dress.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.