The Cleaning Lady in the Cabin
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Vektor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The sequel to Lucy the House Slave. A teacher moves into the family house, and finds out the family secret.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

The rest of the day, he thought about why Shay was so willing to give him a blowjob. He thought a good looking black girl like her would be married with a few kids. He knew that most interracial relationships in the North were black guys with white girls. He could not think of one where it was a black girl and white guy. He never saw a black girl in a sexual matter before last week. It was not that they were unattractive, but being told as a kid one should stay in ones' own race.

The only thing he could make out of this scenario was that she might enjoy giving head to teachers. She never asked for money, or implied cost. The first time, Josh thought was to buy his silence. The second time though took him by surprise and stumped him. The final thought before falling asleep was that he wanted her to steal something so she could buy his silence again.

Waking up on Saturday morning was always a difficult process. There was no alarm clock going off, nor was there a need to get up. Josh just rolled around in bed until the need to go to the bathroom made him get up. The only difference was that he smelled something cooking.

Almost tripping down the stairs, Josh ran to the kitchen. When he walked into his kitchen, Shay Anderson was at his stove cooking. She was wearing a tight black skirt that hung above her knees, with a light blue tank top.

Josh looked at her in amazement and disbelief. "What are you doing here?"

Shay calmly turned around from the stove to answer him. "Cooking silly. Hope you don't mind, but I let myself in."

Josh was at a loss for words at the sight of her form fitting tank top. She was clearly not wearing a bra, and her top accentuated her large chest. Her nipples stretched the fabric that held them back. He wanted to say something rude about coming into his house uninvited, but the sight of her caught him off guard.

Then again, Josh was happy to see her, and maybe ask her a few questions about what was going on between them. Confused still, he took a chair from the kitchen table turned it to face her and sat down.

"I didn't know I left the door open. Is it common to walk into people's houses to make them breakfast?"

Shay turned around from the stove again. "I just thought you might like some down home Southern cookin'."

The only memory of her was in the blue school t shirt. Now her chest stopped all other thoughts from forming. She must have had large C cups, and on her slender frame they looked huge. Just as he tried to formulate a sentence, she walked over with a plate of food. As she walked past him, Josh could see her areolas and nipples clearly poking through the top. A smell of perfume mixed with hot food came from her as she moved her arm past him to put the plate on the table.

It took all of his power to sit there without saying something. Watching her tight ass squeezed in by the skirt she was wearing caused him to get aroused. Josh could not remember the last time he got aroused by the sheer sight of a woman who was still wearing all of her clothes.

Shay grabbed another plate of food and shut the oven off before returning to the table. There was no hiding the stare placed on the flimsy shirt holding back her black tits. The slightest movement caused them to bounce and jiggle.

Reaching past him to put the plate on the table her breasts came inches from his face. When Shay let go of the plate, she reached over to her top and pulled it down to expose her right breast to Josh. Her large soft light brown breast flopped down. It had a brown areola with a half inch light brown nipple.

Not knowing what to do, Josh stared at it still trying to make sense of what was happening. It was then they he felt Shay's hand push his head towards her tit. "Please, suck it."

Doing as he was told, Josh put his mouth over her erect nipple and sucked. She held his head firm against her chest as he nursed her nipple. The smell of her brown skin intoxicated him, as he held her nipple in his mouth. Shay pulled down the other side of her top so that both tits were exposed for him. Josh then switched off to the other making sure both tits were equally sucked.

With a face of succulent black tits, Josh felt his shorts being pulled down. Within a few moments, the feeling of a hand came into contact with his now swollen prick. Shay ran her fingers over his manhood, and then pulled away.

Waiting to be pushed back to her black flesh mounds, Josh kept his mouth opened and watered. Shay replaced her mouth instead of her tit in it. This was then accompanied by a long wet kiss. Shay then held his arms tight while her tongue furiously probed the insides of his mouth. To get more comfortable, Shay sat on his lap. Not knowing how far this was going to go Josh kept on kissing.

As the passionate kiss was happening, Josh felt her hips grinding on his lap. She was positioned right above his knee, but her body was moving closer as she gyrated her hips. Blind to what Shay was doing, until he felt her hairless snatch graze over his exposed cock. Shay made sure his dick was between her pussy lips, as it slid up and down without entering her.

With all the pleasure on the head of his dick, Josh waited for the moment her black pussy would take his cock inside her. The second he penetrated her snug black hole, he knew she was wet for him.

"You feel soo good!" exclaimed Josh. Her black pussy was tighter than anything he had before. If it wasn't for her pussy being so wet he wondered if he could even penetrate her so easily.

Shay's face writhed with pleasure once her body fully accepted being filled up. "OHH God, your are big inside of me!"

Josh slid down on the chair as Shay straddled him. She was still gyrating her hips, as she fucked his white cock. Shay grabbed the back of his head, and pushed it into her chest. Shay stopped grinding her twat on his cock, once her nipple was being sucked. Her ass lifted up and slammed back down on the white cock she desired. Her body moved like a piston up and down on Josh's shaft.

Unable to see what she was going because his face was still being held to her chest, he felt her vagina split open to accept him each time she slammed down on it. He wondered how such a tight pussy could handle this hard fucking. With each push he knew he was going in deeper inside her. The only thing he could do was suck her long nipple as hard as he could while she drove his cock further inside her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.