Our Tattered Lives - Cover

Our Tattered Lives

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is my rewritten,augmented and edited story --Torn lives--. I have to thank two people. My editor Johnny Galt who with his constant prodding, questions and suggestions made that the story changed for the better and I'm also in debt to fellow author CPBaudelaire who the 03/14/12 wrote a number of suggestions to improve the story in his comment to Torn Lives. To both of them many thanks. Fermpera

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Pregnancy  

A new bonding

"My god Pierce, you are handsome, come near my love so mom can kiss your hurt face"

At those words my penis inflated like a balloon. I took her in my arms and started kissing her: mouth, nose, eyes, neck, breasts and down to her tummy. When I was sniffing her wafting scent and preparing to plunge into her pussy, she stopped me taking my head with her hands and told me, "Wait my dear, today I repay you, let me make love to you".

I could see my mother's sexy body, barely hidden in her negligee, her breasts and her bountiful muff under her belly. "You're beautiful, Mom. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen".

She smiled with a pleased look on her face. She turned around in my arms, not a bit ashamed that she was rubbing her meaty breasts and pregnant belly across my lower chest and crotch as she did so. "Do you like this gown, Pierce? I bought it at the Mall the other day thinking maybe you'd like it. Maybe I always knew I was getting it for you, my darling son, and no other."

"It's beautiful, Mom, but only because you are in it. Thank you very much."

Mom wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her body more firmly against me. "I can't ignore this anymore, can I? I love you, Pierce and I need you; I love you as my son but I love you more as my man, my soul mate. I want us to be lovers forever, son"

Mom looked up at me, her grey-green eyes wide and anxious; she seemed so vulnerable at that moment. I couldn't help but love her more than ever. Did she think there was even a slight chance I'd say no?

"Oh, Mom, I can't think of anything I want more. I love you so much, Mom. I've loved you and dreamed of this for so many years. I've wai..."

Mom kissed me again, leaning into me, the weight of her meaty breasts and tummy feeling delicious on my skin. Mom pushed me onto my back and began to kiss her way downwards. She stopped at my nipples, circling the hard nubs with her tongue, making me groan as she nipped them with her sharp teeth.

Her tongue travelled further down my body as she gave me butterfly kisses down below my stomach. Mom ran her face across my groin, when she saw my shaved pubis, her eyes opened wide in surprise,

"Why did you shave your err..."

"Why, don't you like it, I shaved my face and supposed you would like that part shaved too, its clean"

Her breath felt incredible as she rubbed her face in my bald pubis; she was now lying at my side her head to my feet and her feet beside my face, Mom looked lustily at my rapidly rock hardening cock which she slowly and lovingly was stroking. I clawed the sheets as Mom showed me that despite a lack of practice, she did know how to suck her son's cock.

"I wasn't a good cocksucker when I was younger," Mom said teasingly after licking my shaft.

She looked up to me and said, "How can I get all this lovely cock inside my mouth without choking?"

Pierce explained her that she would need to regulate her breathing in such a way that she took her breaths as the cock withdrew from her mouth, she also would need to relax her throat muscles to allow its full length to enter her mouth.

"Mom this will be difficult but with practise we can do it" I said

"We darling, I thought it was me who was choking with a big cock in my mouth", answered my laughingly mother.

Then mom slipped my cock into her mouth and bathed it in saliva using her tongue to tease the underside of the mushroom head; with great pleasure she set about this challenge and she did find, that by concentrating, she could breathe with a mouthful of cock, although taking it into her throat was much more difficult. Soon I was sighing and moaning announcing my impending climax. My mother suddenly stopped before I could actually spurt my load.

"Oh mom that's beautiful" I said panting.

"And that's nothing, baby I haven't even started"

I just whimpered as I watched her pulling my cock toward her mouth and wrap her lips around my cock's crown. My hands were resting on the top of her head and I was watching her in dazed amazement as she nursed on my dick. I tried to smile to her with my eyes as she slurped and sucked my dick, but she was so absorbed with what she was doing that she didn't even lift her head off my cock to look at me.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh ... Mommmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned softly as I felt her nose and lips tickle my hairless pubis and crotch. "I love you soooooooo much!"

It was a vision to behold; mother was on her side, her bulging belly almost over my own belly, her beautiful hair sprawling over my body, her small hands grabbing my penis and her lips and tongue lapping, licking and sucking my crotch, dick and perineum. It was an erotic vision, it was madness and, as her cunt was inches away from my face, I could smell her pussy cream's fragrance wafting up to my nostrils, but like a punished school boy in front of a box of candy, I couldn't eat or touch her.

As a consolation prize, while she sucked my dick, I had to settle for sucking the toes of her dainty feet which were in front my face.

I could not hold out any longer and warned mother I was about to cum; the explosion started deep inside my balls and flooded up through my cock, hot and almost painful, but bringing me glorious release. I felt the seed spurt from my cock and into my mother's throat, I felt her trying to swallow and take all of me and partially succeed with the first jet, but when the second, third and fourth ropes quickly followed she was gagging and she needed to breath so she lifted her head back and I came into her mouth and as she breathed I came on her lips; despite swallowing as fast as she could, mom could not prevent some of the white salty fluid from escaping her lips.

She licked it off and into her mouth and then I came on her chin and she pulled back a little more and I came on her neck and she smeared my seed down over her skin and rubbed its slipperiness into her nipples. I came a final time, onto her left breast and she put her fingers into the slipperiness I had left and spread it onto her skin.

After cleaning my cock she sought out any last sperm with her fingers and quickly licked them clean.

"Oh my love, I had never tasted semen before. It is delicious" my mother's own words.

After swallowing my baby making seed and licking my cock clean, she commented aloud about the virility of youth, because having just shot a huge load my cock still remained as hard as steel

Mother then feigning tiredness took up a position in the bed lying on her back and told me to straddle her above her mouth and head. I did, and in a flash she was between my outstretched legs and had nine-inches of hot cock about to enter her mouth again.

Suddenly I felt my legs being gently prise apart as my mother slid a little between them on her back, and soon she was sucking my cock in unison with my own ineffectual efforts to reach her clit. Before long I was shocked again as I felt something pushing firmly against my anus. Relaxing I accepted the index finger from my mother inside my anal canal, I felt the stimulation against my prostate gland and I lost totally my control as I flooded my mom's mouth with my second load of hot spunk.

Spent I laid on the bed, took mom on my arms and whispered to her,

"This is forever, Mom, I love you, Mom."

Tears welled up in Mom's eyes and she said, "We are together forever, son. I love you too!" We kissed and snuggled and gradually exhaustion took us and we fell asleep.


When we woke up, it was mid-afternoon, we had slept more than eight hours and we were very hungry and urgently needed a bath or a shower, as we were quite ripe with dried sex fluids all over our bodies. We had slept cuddled, I spooning behind her, with my right arm over her belly, caressing our child through the mother's skin.

"Good afternoon my love, what time it is?" asked my mother, who was stretching like a kitten.

"Almost five thirty, are you hungry my lovely? Because I could eat a horse"

"Yes, we both are hungry, your son and I, and he is kicking asking papa to feed us"

"Well, you go and shower and in the meanwhile I'll cook something for the three of us. Then I'll take a quick shower and we eat; ok my love?"

Mother was moved and excited about my concern for her well being and my attentions to her.

"Thank you my love you are the best husband I woman could desire"

After we had eaten, we were full and content, fresh from the showers; mother suggested we adjourned again to the bedroom. Once there lying in bed she told me she wanted to repay me for the months we were estranged because of her abnormal way of behaving.

I told her not to worry as everything was all right now; that I would try to understand what she had been passing through.

"My love I want for you to fuck me again but it must be not by the usual way, for now it can't be missionary I may suck you, or if you prefer we could, sometimes, do anal"

I was dumbfounded, "What happened to your vagina, have you some problem that I do not know?

"Not me, my love, Doctor's orders"

"I'm worried mom, what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing my dear, it's just, well you see my love the obstetrician has not forbidden sexual intercourse but he said we must be very careful when having sex to prevent an involuntary abortion. He asked me..."

And she went blushing red,

" ... if your well... , equipment was bigger than normal, because at my age stretching me vide and going near the cervix, in the throes of passion, there is the chances of a ... premature rupture of the amniotic sac because the baby I am carrying is placed low and it may induce an abortion"

"So you decide, oral for you and me, and/or anal for you" she added.

"I don't know mom, are you comfortable with anal?"

"Don't know baby, never did it, does it hurt?"

"You mean dad and you ... never..."

"No my dear, your father was an spectacular man and scientist, a very good husband and, as you know better than me, a loving father, but in the sex department he was average the first ten years or so, and mostly indifferent the rest, as you may remember for my very improper behavior with you"

"That's all right mom, never mind it now. We have a new life together, and with respect to our sex, we'll do whatever you are comfortable with"-

"Ok my love, I want to give you all the pleasure I can, just be careful with my little, well you know".

"Don't worry mom I'll be extra careful; how do you want to do it, spoon or doggy style?

"Whatever you want my love"

So I pushed mother to the edge of the bed, with her opened legs dangling I kneeled on the floor and started kissing, licking and tonguing her legs from the knees up to her very excited pussy lips; I put a couple pillows under her buttocks and started working in her pussy, perineum and asscheeks. Soon her mind was a fog of lusty arousal as she surrendered to the sensations I was giving her, my probing fingers, my hot breath on her thigh, my moist lips and wet tongue sliding completely over her hot body and her ass cheeks. She just gave in to it, sought the pleasure in every touch. When I raised a hand to part her asscheeks she instinctively raised them to help me with it, and I spread her cheeks as my tongue trailed from the base of her clit and pussy lips and down between.

She shuddered and moaned when the probing tip of my tongue found her puckered hole and swirled around it, my fingers still thrusting gently into her hungry sex. Her head pressed into the mattress now and she rocked her hips back at me as I trailed a finger over her clit that sent a jolt right through to her sizzling core.

My tongue pushed and probed at her ass, jostling the nerves that sent tingles ricocheting down her legs and up her spine to her brain. Her hands fell to the mattress as she succumbed to the erotic heat emanating from my tongue, pushing, pushing, and seeking entry inside her entrails.

Her moans were constant, muffled by her arms crossed over her face, as she rocked back and forth as my hungry mouth devoured her tasty ass, my fingers plunging into her sex in time with her rocking, thrusting hips.

"Ohhhh, yes, yessss," she gasped, already pushing up her buttocks, unable to stop herself as her lust filled and her debauched mind took total control of her body. She felt her insides stretching, opening as my tongue worked in deeper and deeper, until my chin sat snugly against the mattress.

My knees were cramping and I stood up looking down to my adorable perspiring mother.

"Mom, now we put you in the doggy position, Ok"

I helped her to turn around over her belly, and taking her hips with my hands I pulled her in a kneeling position, and then I put a pillow under her knees and another on the headboard so she could rest her head. Then I placed myself behind and between her legs.

My hands trembled as I reached out and caressed the soft skin of her buttocks. I gently bit the soft flesh, leaving teeth marks on the white skin. Then I sat back slightly and paused to take in the view; her firm buttocks were perfect, and I saw goose bumps rise on her asscheeks and then run down the back of her thighs; slowly, I opened her cheeks.

Mother couldn't stop her hips from squirming as she felt her son-husband's adoring eyes centered on her private place. Suddenly, she could feel my breath on her pulsing hole; it was getting very warm in the room.

She moaned as her tiny rose was exposed. I stared in amazement. I loved looking at her puckered little hole. It was wrinkled and pink with a tiny mole just to the side. My lips were so close to her tiny hole that I could almost taste her. Then I circled my tongue around the hole in a teasing fashion and I felt my excited mother-wife tremble. When she pushed back, I pulled away and chuckled teasingly again; then I moved my tongue to the top of her buttocks before sliding it slowly down one cheek and then the other, leaving a trail of my saliva.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.