Our Tattered Lives
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is my rewritten,augmented and edited story --Torn lives--. I have to thank two people. My editor Johnny Galt who with his constant prodding, questions and suggestions made that the story changed for the better and I'm also in debt to fellow author CPBaudelaire who the 03/14/12 wrote a number of suggestions to improve the story in his comment to Torn Lives. To both of them many thanks. Fermpera

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Pregnancy  

The Christmas present

With the pass of time and paying attention to her, her moods and how she behaved when problems or difficulties in the ranch arises, her reactions, her tantrums and her forlorn attitude I had realized that she was a lonely woman a very lonely woman, a woman with the need to have someone to lean on, a love-starved woman; a woman in need of someone who would love her. And in the closed boundaries of the ranch house with a particularly inclement weather on the outside that prevented spend much time outdoor these features become more acute; apparently it seemed, to her I twenty years her junior was the right person. Never mind whom I was or where I had come from what my past could be; we were alone in that special prison and we only had each other.

It was evident, my beautiful mother is a very sensual person and in need of a loving relationship in her life. As we were confined alone in the house most of the twenty-four hours daily she gradually began, most probably unconsciously even to herself, a subtle campaign of conquest. She was the huntress and me her prey. She primped each morning carefully as if each passing day she would go to a soirée; she was beautiful and I would tell her so, each time I praised her beauty or the clothes she was wearing or an special meal she has prepared as if she were a young girl she would blush deeply.

Near Christmas, inspired, I remembered a Christmas fifteen years ago with my grandparents and I went to the storeroom in the back of the house and brought up an old Christmas tree that we had first used when I came on vacation from High School. It was an old artificial tree, in a place full of live pines, which had grown old with Mom; it was still packed full of old ornaments and lights. In the course of the several months I'd been living in the ranch I made a show of seeing the house and other dependencies as to not demonstrate prior knowledge of the premises.

We, Natasha and me, spent that evening putting up the tree and we thoroughly enjoyed decorating it.

I asked her about her memories way back when she was a girl and she told me about her parents (my grandparents) and Christmas when she was a teen, then (each for different motives) I silently and she verbally recalled special memories evoked by specific ornaments of hilarious disasters involving the tree and our efforts to decorate it in our youth. Miraculously the lights were still in working order and the first time we plugged them in, Natasha was so delighted she clapped her hands and jumped up and down like a child. She isn't a child, of course, and I couldn't help but notice how her breasts bounced enticingly under her blouse.

After dinner we turned off all the other lights and cuddled up on the couch with a blanket draped over us. Mom's body was pressed firmly up against mine, and I could feel her breasts move as she breathed. Suddenly she took my hands on hers and once in a while Mom would squeeze my hand and I would look at her only to find her staring intently at me. I asked myself, "Had she recognized ne; does she know who I am?" And I answered myself, "No, that's not possible"; In any case, a chill ran through my body.

Was inevitably, the two of us in a house isolated from the world in a winter storm, with full stomachs a crackling fire in the fireplace, and almost hugging together under a blanket, at least cuddled against each other. We were for a fact both deprived of sex for a long time and I was a young man and she was in her prime; was the ideal situation for an explosion of our sexual urges, in a moment when our eyes met the pupils dilated with desire and our breathing hectic our lips came together for the first time.

During most of those intense moments, we would kiss, sometimes chastely, sometimes with the passion that only lovers experience, and then went back to watching our tree. She had some Christmas music playing softly on the stereo. And Natasha, my mom, her feet curled up beneath her, leaned into me, my arm around her and her head on my shoulder. "This is so perfect" she said softly. "This is so..."

"Romantic?" I suggested, pulling her against me.

"Yes, romantic" she replied, looking up into my eyes. "This is how I always wanted Christmas to be like, cuddled up on the couch with the man I love, but ... well, you know how it is, it hasn't been like this for a long time now" She left the rest unsaid.

"Yes, I know, and now I guess you'll have to make do with me" I said it kind of jokingly, but also realizing she might take it as if I was flirting.

"Actually, John, I like being with you. You have always been respectful, exactly what I like. I can't imagine anyone I'd rather be with right now. Thank you for this". She rose up and kissed me on the corner of the mouth. "I love you, like a son."

Natasha gasped a little and for a moment as I pulled slightly back at hearing the word son, she looked as if she might kiss me again, we just gazed at each other for a long time, the air was full of erotic tension; and finally, she smiled at me and leaned into me again, putting her head on my chest. "It's very romantic," she whispered and then she fell silent and the tension slowly drained away. The moment was wonderful and romantic and we watched our blinking Christmas tree for a long time, content to be in each other's arms.

At the time, when I first figured out that she was attracted to me, it was something, not desired, much less expected. I wasn't waiting for it, it was something I was not expecting at that moment but, at the same time, it had been in my mind for so very long that I congratulated myself that she felt that way about me, and expressed this depth interest in being with me.

She asked if I would like to see a movie, I said yes and she looked for and found a chick flick she liked; Natasha went to got ready for bed. I changed into some boxer shorts and a T-shirt. Natasha came out wearing only a nice sweatshirt, looking sexy as hell as it showed off lots of her shapely legs and was just long enough to make me wonder what she had on underneath. After the movie, we watched the news, the weatherman gleefully predicting another five or six inches of snow overnight. She was touching me all over, while drinking and cuddling, further exploring the boundaries, suddenly the TV went blank. The snow had apparently cut the reception.

And then I tuned the radio into a station playing slow blues and jazz Christmas music.

"Mmmm, I like this music, John," She said, swaying a little in time to the tune.

I smiled and replied, "Would you like to dance?"

She grinned from ear to ear. "I'd love to, John!" I turned off the lights on the Christmas tree and took her by the hand and walked her to the middle of the room in front of the glowing fireplace. She put her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist and we slowly moved to the music.

As the melodies flowed out the radio, Mom rested her head against my chest and whispered, "I love you, John"

I wanted to cry "I'm not John, I'm your son" My heart felt like it would burst and I whispered back, "I love you, Natasha"

Mom sighed and pressed herself more snugly against me. She lifted her head to look me in the face, her eyes glittering with love and I think desire. "Whatever we are, whatever we become, I'll always love you. Never forget that, John."

I could barely make my voice rise above a whisper, "I won't. I love you so much, Natasha, you cannot know how much I do." We continued dancing, our movements slow and steady, almost melting into one being, and both our hearts beating at the same rhythm. I pulled Natasha, my mom, more tightly against me, relishing her warmth, her softness against my body. My hands slowly strayed downwards, finding their way underneath her sweatshirt until with awe I realized I was holding my mother by her bare ass cheeks. Her skin was soft and hot to the touch. I realized I was as hard as a rock, my cock pressing against Natasha's stomach.

The only thing left to do, was to make love; and so my heart beat faster, with each step, drawing us closer to her bed and the moment where I would cross the line, a line I dreamed to cross, but I never thought I would ever approach.

In the few steps it took for us to reach her bedroom, my mind began racing as I thought about how very surreal this all was. Natasha was my mother, and she was someone whom I had been in love with for a long time now. In all this time I had been on the ranch we hadn't really touched each other, here and there sometimes a brushing of hands, on rare occasions, a touch on my shoulder or arm when she wished to call my attention and point out something that she did not understand in the accounts, today had been the first time touching had had a different meaning, in one way had been, but it was not a sort of flirting; as if we had been trying to discern if this was what we really wanted.


"I'm going to give you an around the world tour, if that is Ok with you, would you like it?" I asked Natasha, my unsuspecting mother.

"I, I ... I don't know what it is, maybe"

It was clear her uncertainty, beyond her elegant figure, her offhand attitude that of a sophisticated woman of the world she hadn't stopped being inside her a teenager from a rural world; her amatory experience was, apparently, not very extensive, my father, who was a great physician, was probably an average lover. A thought flashed across my mind that made me smile inwardly. Surely my father hadn't had a professor at the University who was as good as Melanie; who had a master degree in "Loving 101", "102", etc, etc.

While Natasha stepped over to the dresser, placing her wine glass atop it, I walked to the nightstand by the bed, setting mine there; and just as she was about to turn, I went to her from behind placing my hands on her shoulders. She leaned back to me her head on my chest, I tilted her head to the side and then I pulled her long hair aside and started kissing and licking her neck with the tip of my tongue as my hands slipped around her chest where they began delicately manipulating and caressing her breasts.

She moaned in arousal, and the delicate tips of her breasts began to stiffen and to get hard as if they were stone pebbles, at the same time she slide her right hand down between us and began strumming my bulge over my shorts and she arched backward to meet my shaft rubbing away at her derriere and began to moan and cry out softly in pleasure. Natasha slid her hand under the fabric of my boxer and caressed the inside of my right thigh as my cock throbbed harder and I felt a patina of sweat on my palms as I caressed her breasts.

I heard Natasha let out a low moan and she ran her left hand down to the small of my back and pressed on it urging me to push myself harder against her. I ran my right hand down to her ass and stroked it then grabbed it hard and holding her tighter I began to lift her sweatshirt up her torso and press against her with more force feeling my cock move about and poke into the crack of her bare ass as I thrust my hips.

I unravelled our arms from each other and took off my shorts and then I pushed her gently to the bed and made her lay on her stomach.

"John" she whispered with trembling voice as she lay at my disposal not knowing what the meaning of an --around the world-- was. "Please be gentle with me, I don't want to be hurt"

"Don't worry my love, this is all about pleasure, I love you too much to hurt you in anyway, "I tried to reassure her.

She was a tall and statuesque woman and over the bed, the long length of her naked back stretched from her head to her waist, her long and graceful neck and along the center, directly over her spine, a deep valley ran between the muscles in her back, rising and disappearing into her slender asscheeks. From there down, the same valley sank into the deep crack that ended in a beautiful pair of long tanned legs. I was mesmerized, there were no marks except for a tiny thong line, the rest of her unblemished body was beautifully tanned to perfection and my memory went back to two similar mementos in my life; ten years ago to this same body to which I was applying sun screen at my parents poolside, little more than one year back to a similar and beautiful body. It was Melanie's body.

She sighed profoundly with contentment and confidence and sank further into the mattress. I ran my hands up along her back, astounded at the silky smoothness of her skin, the unblemished surface burning to my touch. I don't remember how long I was stroking her back and neck, sliding my hands down to the curve of her ass, cupping her round cheeks in my palms.

I allowed my fingers to drift down, along the cleft between her cheeks and touched very lightly the star of her asshole and felt her twitch as my fingers passed softly over it. Then I moved them down, stroking her inner thighs and she widened her legs for me to gain greater access. Again my memories came back.

I stroked downwards, and my fingers ran along the outer fold of her labia, her pussy-lips were very wet and I took her fluids with the tip of my fingers. I ran them up to her perineum to the star of her ass and I tickled the rim moistening it, and then I went back down, moving my fingers inwards a fraction, repeating this, moving them in a little more each time until I had stroked the full width of her pussy lips and eventually came to my target. At last I ran a finger directly up over the closed slit of her pussy. Her fluids had by now filled her and leaked out and my fingertip was coated as I ran it along the slit. Natasha moaned and lifted her hips backward.

Finally, I couldn't hold myself back any longer; and I started to fulfill my promise, I was going to give her a saliva bath with my lips and tongue; I was going to make the tour around my world, her body. Kneeling on the floor I spread her legs wide and my hot mouth found her sex, and it found her hot, wet and willing.

My hands, lips and tongue, roamed over the back of her gorgeous body from neck to thighs as I licked her into a steamy simmer, still on my knees I continued to lap at her exquisite body leaving a trail of saliva, my hands stroking the back of her thighs and over her hips, and then onto her ass cheeks, caressing, squeezing, pushing together and pulling gently apart. She pushed forward onto her forearms as my fingers trailed up and down along her legs, from her ankles slowly along her inner thigh to dip into the wet heat of her.

Natasha groaned as my lips left a trail of wetness, moving slowly across her soft ass cheeks. She knew where this was heading and she trembled in anticipation. She couldn't know that I would take my time and draw out both her pleasure and my pleasure.

I chuckled as I watched this beautiful woman squirm in front of me. I was learning to love teasing her. With Melanie I would sometimes, take an hour or more to build up to the final act. She had made me a master at slow, sensual seduction.

"Oh God, sweetie," Natasha moaned. "Please!"

Her mind was a fog of lusty arousal as she surrendered to the sensations I was giving her, my probing fingers, my hot breath on her thigh, my moist lips and wet tongue sliding completely over her hot body and preferably on her ass cheeks. She just gave in to it, sought the pleasure in every touch. When I raised her hand to her asscheeks she instinctively raised the other with it, and spread her cheeks as my tongue trailed from the base of her spine and down between.

She shuddered and moaned when the probing tip of my tongue found her puckered hole and swirled around it, my fingers still thrusting gently into her hungry sex. Her face pressed into the mattress now and she rocked her hips back at to me as I trailed a finger over her clit that sent a jolt right through to her sizzling core.

My tongue pushed and probed at her ass, jostling the nerves that sent tingles ricocheting down her legs and up her spine to her brain. Her hands fell to the mattress as she succumbed to the erotic heat emanating from my tongue, pushing, pushing, and seeking entry inside her. Her moans were constant, muffled by the mattress as she rocked back and forth as my hungry mouth devoured her tasty ass, her own fingers now plunging into her sex in time with her rocking, thrusting hips.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.