Our Tattered Lives
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is my rewritten,augmented and edited story --Torn lives--. I have to thank two people. My editor Johnny Galt who with his constant prodding, questions and suggestions made that the story changed for the better and I'm also in debt to fellow author CPBaudelaire who the 03/14/12 wrote a number of suggestions to improve the story in his comment to Torn Lives. To both of them many thanks. Fermpera

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Pregnancy  

She slid the spaghetti straps of her dress down her shoulders and then pulled her white dress it down and away from her body, and let it drop on the floor. Underneath she wore an absolutely wicked white demi-bra and panties set with a matching garter belt and stockings. In her five inch spiked heels she looked spectacular to say the least.

I awkwardly hugged her and leaned over to kiss her mouth with overheated passion. She gently pushed me back with her tiny yet strong hands and taking my head with her two hands, told me,

"Lesson number one Pierce, kiss softly; your lips are very hard against mine and you hurt my lips. Your lips must be pliant, soft, caressing, you open your lips a little and let the tip of your tongue touch my lips like a feather"

We kissed again, she moulding her lips to my mouth and teaching me how to kiss a woman. After a few minutes, she slowly opened her mouth letting my tongue slid inside. Her tongue met mine softly touching the tip, and then our tongues were locked in a duel, touching, feinting, curled on the other, producing and filling our mouths with saliva. She took my tongue with her lips and swallowed it like a penis. She sucked and suckled trying to gobble it and pull it out of my throat.

My excitement was growing and I couldn't keep my hands off her breasts, I had to touch and caress them above the bra.

"Now Pierce, let me take the bra off" with that her hands went to her back and with practiced ease unclasped the hooks, letting it fall to the floor. She was now in her tiny white panties, white stockings and garter belt.

She was stunning, her body that of a goddess, Aphrodite was the beast and Rachel the Beauty. My hands went now to her bare breasts, and I started to caress and squeeze the nipples between my fingers, then, immediately my mouth went straight to her nipples, sucking on them urgently for two or three minutes as the blood was filling my cock. The urgency of my desires made me try to do everything at once, touching her breasts, sucking, kissing and biting her nipples, and my actions were more abrupt than usual.

She slide her hands down my chest, stroking my abs and then gently stroking my nipples, making the tips as hard as stone, then she leaned and took one nipple in her mouth, then the other, it was amazing, an electric current went from the tips to my cock.

"You see my dear, men's nipples are as sensitive as that of women, you just have to be tender and excite them to come alive and produce pleasure, as is the case with women's breasts, this is another lesson, be tender, your lovers will be grateful"

"Oh Rachel, can't believe it, it's incredible, never thought my nipples were like this"

"They are. Men think a woman likes her breasts to be manhandled, that may be so sometimes, but you must let the woman to tell you when and how they want it rough. Let's go to bed now and make love properly"

"Pierce" she whispered as she lay on her stomach in the bed. The long length of her naked back stretched from her waist, along the center, directly over her spine, a deep valley ran between the muscles in her back, rising and disappearing into her slender neck. From the waist down the same valley sank into a deep crack that ended in a beautiful pair of long tanned legs. I was mesmerized, the tiny panty, the stockings, the pumps, my memory going back ten years to a similar and beautiful body to which I was applying sun screen at our poolside. It was my mother's body.

"What is it, Rachel?" My voice was hoarse, trembling and unrecognizable

"I want you to touch me wherever you want to."

"Are you sure?"

I saw her nod into the pillows. "Not just sure, Pierce. I need you to touch me everywhere. I need that very badly, and I'll tell you how, where and when" a silence,

"I'll teach you to really make love to a woman, wasn't that what you wanted?"

"Yes Rachel, that's what I want, and I would like very much to touch you everywhere" I said.

She sighed deeply and sank further into the mattress. I ran my hands up along her back, astounded at the silky smoothness of her skin, the unblemished surface burning to my touch. I don't remember how long stroked her back and neck, sliding my hands down to the curve of her ass, cupping her round cheeks in my palms.

Finally, I couldn't hold myself back any longer; I allowed my fingers to drift down, along the cleft between her cheeks. I pulled off the flimsy panties and touched very lightly the pucker of her asshole and felt her twitch as my fingers passed over it. Then I moved them down, stroking her inner thighs and she widened her legs for me to gain greater access. Again my memories came back.

I stroked downwards, and my fingers ran along the outer fold of her labia, her pussy-lips were very wet and I took her fluids with the tip of my fingers. I ran them up to her perineum, to the star of her ass and I tickled the rim getting it moist, and then I went back down, moving my fingers inwards a fraction, repeating this, moving them in a little more each time until I had stroked the full width of her pussy lips and eventually came to my target. At last I ran a finger directly up over the closed slit of her pussy. Her fluids had by now filled her and leaked out and my fingertip was coated as I ran it along the slit. Rachel moaned and lifted her hips backward.

"Am I doing it right" I asked a moaning Rachel.

"Yes, yes, keep it up, keep doing it" was her only answer.

I lowered my hand again and stroked her, pushing more firmly on each pass, parting her lips and probing her inner labia with my middle finger, her wetness was pouring out and onto my hand, and onto the sheet. I cupped my palm downwards over her pussy, two fingers parting the labia and inserting them inside, now my middle finger had found the hard nub of her clitoris and was teasing the slippery surface.

She was completely hairless and smooth, no sign of stubble or razor burn, no bikini lines, top or bottom, she suntanned au natural, she had just soft smooth skin as though she had never had any hair down there in her life, her pink flesh brilliant. She moaned, again and again.

Rachel was breathing harder now, the red tip of her tongue licking her lips continuously and I began to rub faster and more meaningfully at her dripping sex. My cock was painfully hard and the head was leaking pre-cum. I didn't know how long it could take for Rachel to cum, but this seemed longer than any experience I had ever remembered. I desperately wanted to caress myself and let it go but dared not spoil the pleasure I was giving to her. She wanted me to make her cum, she was making that clear, but I was not sure of anything else. I was content with that, content with making this heavenly vision happy.

Rachel moved, turned, swinging her legs at the same time. Her legs were parted and her wet sex glistened and drew my hand, she reached around and grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand aside. At the same time she pushed herself back towards me in the bed, once, twice, and then she kneeled before me with her head down.

In other time I couldn't have dreamed this angel wanted me to fuck her, but now there were more things I could do. I lowered myself down, bringing my face close to her ass-cheeks and kissed them, I ran my tongue up along her crack to her back, sucked it, then back down, passing over her asshole, letting my tongue rim her briefly, and onwards until my tongue parted her pussy-lips and I tasted her juices. She was tangy and sweet, the scent of her enveloping my face and almost made faint with pleasure.

I lifted her hips in my hands and pushed my tongue deep between her pussy-lips, savoring her moisture, playing with her engorged clitoris. Rachel pushed back against me and grunted.

"Oh Pierce," she murmured, then again, "Oh Pierce..."

I was kneeling behind her licking her cunt and at the same gently stroking and caressing all over her thighs with my fingertips, while she moaned breathlessly, sobbing; I put one arm around her and reached her crotch from the front, massaging her clitoris with my fingers while my tongue pushed hard into her from behind. My face and mouth were soaked as I worked hard to bring her close to orgasm and then, just as I was sure she was going to climax she released the pressure and dropped back down.

She grunted and looked back at me, calming down now, I held off, waiting until she had drawn back from the edge, then she raised her back again and I started to push my tongue into her again, she was holding off her release as I brought her to the edge a second time and then I felt her thighs begin to tremble again.

"Oh fuck Pierce," Rachel groaned. "Make me cum now, please..." She was shaking, hardly able to control herself. I wanted desperately to release my cock and push it inside her, but I made no move to do that.

I lowered my head and licked her again, then I let go of her pussy and went to her asshole, I started tonguing the rim, occasionally allowing the tip to push hard into her passage. Rachel moaned loudly and rocked her hips against my face.

"Yes Pierce, yes. Make me cum ... I need to cum badly now ... make me cum pleaseee!"

Then I dropped in the bed turned around on my back and slipped my head between her legs from below, now I had her pussy right over my face, I took hold of her ass and pulled her down; her pussy on my mouth I pushed my tongue deep inside, savoring the juices that flowed freely from her. My left fingers rubbed her clitoris and she gasped and started to tremble again and this time I didn't let her withdraw again I pushed harder, reached deeper, rubbed roughly as pleasure grew and rolled through her.

As her thighs twitched and spasmed, I pushed my tongue as far as it would go into her cunt, and as she squealed and shook and I felt a new warm gush of fluid flood out of her and into my mouth. She was delicious, she was wanton, and she was going to cumm hard. As she cried out again and jerked, trying to pull away from me I then pushed the middle finger of my right hand hard into her asshole.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my fucking god, oh fuck!" she cried.

At the throes of her ecstasy I keep working on her, extending the peak as long as possible, but finally it began to subside and I felt her muscles loosening and relaxing above my mouth. I felt her slump against the pillow and my head; I licked her a final time along the slit of her pussy, got up from under her and licked up along her ass. Then I sat back and watched her slowly come to her senses.

Finally she sighed deeply and rolled over. For the first time I saw her as human and not a goddess. She lay back with her head propped on the pillow, her legs parted around me, her flat stomach still heaving as she breathed. Her breasts were the most beautiful I had ever seen. They were not overly large, but maternal, and their shape, texture and firmness were from another world. Her areolas were dark rose in color and her nipples were a soft light pink, long and stiff.

She looked down over her body at me, amused, unembarrassed, and smiling happily.

"Pierce. That was incredible. I have never cum like that in my entire life. Thank you. I don't think you need much teaching, you are a natural"

"It was my pleasure, I haven't done that before," I said.

She placed her hand flat on her underbelly. "I can still feel it, here," she said softly. Her eyes were heavy with aroused passion and I could see her lids beginning to close. She smiled and shook her head. "I can't believe it, I'm sleepy now, it had never happened to me before..."

"Don't worry."

"But what about you, Pierce? I have to do something for you ... that was the deal ... Let me rest a couple hours, but don't let me sleep all the night"

"You don't know what you already have done for me, don't you worry a bit" I said.

"I don't want to leave you like this. Come and at least fuck me."

"Don't worry, we'll do it in a couple hours, or in the morning"

"You're sure?"

"More sure than of anything before"

I sat back on my heels and stood up, offered her my hand and when she took it pulled me in bed and on her. She threw her arms around me and hugged me, I enclosed her in mine, still not quite sure how to deal with her. She cuddled against me then pulled her face away and kissed me deeply on the mouth.

"I think I love you, Pierce"

I smiled. I knew I had made a good performance in what I had just done to her, but I also knew it was her satisfaction talking and not her heart.

"Let's go to sleep" I said to her.

I took her hand and as she pulled the sheets aside slid into the large bed.

"Let me have a look at you, at what you have for me, Pierce. I want to see what you have been keeping from me"

I looked down at the long bulge in the sheets. I was still very hard, and I was no longer embarrassed, she hadn't look or commented about my face, my two color beard or hair, she hadn't even been disgusted when she had kissed me in the mouth. My cock jerked upwards when I lifted the sheet. At my age it stood vertical leaning to the left a little and on my stomach. It rose just above horizontal, veined and pale, jutting out from my dense black pubic hair, the foreskin pulled back and the deep ridge around the head raised and angry purple.

Rachel was watching me and my cock with eyes that were barely open.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.