A Horrible Choice - Cover

A Horrible Choice

Copyright© 2013 by R. J. Richards

Epilogue

Drama Sex Story: Epilogue - This is a contemporary romance involving a young inner city woman and the horrible choices she made and the consequences of her decisions. There are parts of this story that has much graphic sex and parts with a minimal of sex.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Rough   Oral Sex  

"So that's my story people," concluded Sheryl, to her support group. "After the shooting, Doctor Jameson set me up with this program for sex addicts. The whole time, I was in complete denial. I thought I had everything under control, and that I could handle it, and because of that, one man is dead and my own brother won't even talk to me! Not only that, he won't even admit that I'm his sister!

"And then there's Shawn. Well, even though I lied at his trial and said that he shot Cricket in self defense he still refuses to see me or even talk to me! Yeah he got off the murder charge. After all, it was Cricket's gun, but he doesn't want to have anything to do with me! I admit, I never did really love him, but it still hurts that he won't talk to me.

"Yeah, I had everything under control all right! 'I can handle it I thought.' God, how many times had I told myself that! I handled it so well that one man is dead and the other two men in my life act like I don't even exist!

"I want you to know that I didn't start out like this. I mean, I had everything planned out. I had my job, and I was saving my money, and I was going places. Now instead, I am here confessing all this bullshit because I really couldn't handle it!

"Yeah, that's right, me, Sheryl Robertson. Now I know some of you are sayin' that it wasn't my fault, that it was all Cricket's fault. After all, it wasn't until I met him that I started down this road of deprivation, but it was me who made all the horrible choices that I made. It was me, who ignored Dr. Jameson's warnings. I was the one who just had to have those powerful orgasms! I was the one who pushed Cricket to do Shawn like he did, and it was I who made the choices I made!"

Sheryl lowered her head until she was looking at the floor, and in almost a whisper, she added, "And now I have to pay the price for those choices as well as Shawn, my brother ... and ... and poor Cricket, who didn't really do anything besides being Cricket."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.