A Horrible Choice
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2013 by R. J. Richards

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is a contemporary romance involving a young inner city woman and the horrible choices she made and the consequences of her decisions. There are parts of this story that has much graphic sex and parts with a minimal of sex.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Rough   Oral Sex  

The three men met several more times over the next few weeks and each time they were together, the more relaxed things were. Even so, Sheryl was careful not to do anything to rouse any of the old suspicions. Therefore, she still didn't let Cricket pick her up or drop her off in front of the apartment building.

'No sense in taking chances and pushing it, ' she thought.

Of course, that didn't stop her from thinking how hot it used to be when she'd let Shawn make love to her right after Cricket had her! In fact, she thought about it a lot. Both Shawn and Cricket gave her orgasms, but nothing was as powerful as those she had knowing Shawn was screwing her right after Cricket, and nothing even came close to what she'd experienced when Cricket and Shawn had her together! Not even Cricket's powerful thrusts could make her climax that hard!

It was something she thought about a lot, and it wasn't too long before she decided that instead of letting Cricket take her from behind and pound her into the mattress, she should get on top and ride his hardness instead.

"Oooh, that feels fine girl," breathed Cricket, as she rocked herself back and forth on his manhood.

As much as she loved the way he manhandled her, this time she wanted to be in control. She wanted to limit the amount of pounding she'd get from him.

It didn't go unnoticed either. When Cricket felt his orgasm begin to approach, he grabbed onto her hard and flipped her over until she was on her back and he was between her legs.

"Wait, Baby," she breathed, with her hands on his broad chest. "Not too rough tonight, okay?"

"Why not? You love it when I tear dat pussy of yers up!"

No sooner had the words left him, when he suddenly got this knowing grin on his face. "You're gonna fuck Shawn when we're through ain'tcha girl!"

Sheryl didn't answer; she didn't have to. Cricket had guessed her plans. He looked down at her, and with a wide grin, he said, "Girl, that's some fucked up shit. You know that?"

That's what he said, but it didn't stop him from thrusting into her more slowly.

Sheryl closed her eyes and concentrated on the length of him penetrating her.

"Hey, if ya wanna bring him a present from Cricket, then that's yer business. What do I care, so long as I get that fine pussy of yers first!"

A moment later, she felt his thick manhood swell and jerk inside of her as he unloaded his climax.

"Don't try ta do nothin' too fucked up now," he warned, as she got dressed. "I doubt that boy will ever recover if ya hurt em as bad as ya did last time."

Sheryl thought it funny that he should say that it was her that hurt Shawn as if he didn't have anything to do with it! She didn't let the thought keep her from enjoying the feeling she had between her legs from his big manhood unloading into her, though, and pulling up her panties, she wondered how much of his essence she could keep inside of her before making love to Shawn!

Naturally, Shawn was beside himself when Sheryl hinted that she wanted him to spend the night with her again! He thought that not only was she really making an effort to be with him more but the sex was fantastic as well, and he was already hard just thinking of what lay ahead as he drove over to her apartment!

'If things keep going this way, maybe I'll ask her to marry me by the end of fall, ' he thought.

The idea gave him a warm feeling deep within his chest, and he toyed with the possibility of them actually getting married someday.

Sheryl had told him her door would be unlocked and for him to just go in and lock it behind him. He hoped he knew what that meant, and there was a big smile on his face when he entered her apartment that night.

It was already late so there was no need to worry about dinner, and she was exactly where he hoped he would find her, on the bed, naked and waiting for him. To him, it was like a dream come true, and Shawn didn't think life could possibly get any better than it was just then.

"Oooh, Baby!" she cooed. "I'm so glad you're here! I am so wet just from laying here thinking about you!"

Shawn could hardly believe his ears. She looked and sounded so sexy to him! He couldn't wait to tear his clothes off and join her on the bed.

"Feel me, Baby," she breathed. Her voice sounded husky from the lust that flowed through her. "Feel how wet I am for you!"

Shawn pushed two of his fingers along the crevice of her womanhood and grinned from the wetness that he felt on them. It was obvious that he was proud of himself, and it did much to inflate his ego.

When Sheryl felt Shawn's fingers run through her nether lips, she felt a thrill that shot through her like an electric shock! The very thought of his fingers being coated with Cricket's cum very nearly sent her over the edge!

Oh how she yearned for him to go down on her, but she refrained.

'Not yet, ' she told herself.

She knew that if she got him to go down on her, he'd be able to taste Cricket and she was afraid he'd recognize it for what it was.

'I just have to be a little more patient, ' she told herself.

Getting Shawn to make love to her was easy. Getting him to go down on her was easy. Getting him to go down on her after they had sex was a little more difficult, but she knew that with just a little bit of luck, she could get him to do it again.

'Besides, ' she thought. 'I got what he wants!'

Sheryl lifted her pelvis into his probing fingers thinking, "And with this, I can get him to do anything I want!"

She enjoyed the toying he did with her ear, and she liked the way he always nibbled at her nipples, and she liked the way he kissed her, too, but she would not let him go down on her-- not yet anyway.

When he started to move further down her body, she grasped his shoulders.

"Please, Baby!"

Shawn stopped; looking up into her eyes, he was afraid she was going to ask him to do that disgusting fucking again, but he smiled when he heard her next words.

"You know what I want right now, Baby? I want you to just put it inside of me and make love to me nice and slow like you do. I've been thinking about it all day, and now that you're here, I don't want to wait any longer for it!"

Her words sounded sweeter than the sweetest song to him, and grinning like he'd just won the lottery, he slowly moved forward over her body until he was in a position to penetrate her.

Sheryl smiled up at him. "That's it, Baby. Give me what I crave!"

The thought of his hard member getting coated with Cricket's climax pushed her over the edge before he had gotten five strokes into her! It was a strong one, too! Although it wasn't quite as strong as the night when the three of them were together, it was strong enough, and it was exactly what she wanted--what she needed!

Shawn was pleased that he could make her have an orgasm so fast and it suddenly triggered his own. Sheryl grinned wickedly when he pulled out of her and fairly collapsed onto the bed next to her.

"That was wonderful!" He gasped.

"Yeah, it was," she agreed.

Shawn turned onto his side and putting his arms around her, he held her close and gently kissed the side of her face.

Sheryl gave him a few minutes of closeness before she began running her fingers through his hair and toying with the lobe of his ear. She saw how he closed his eyes, basking in her after play, and after a few minutes more, she began running her hands over his chest and kissed his nipples.

This was new to him and it wasn't long before he decided that he liked it. He let her continue her way down until she was cupping his testicles in her hands, and a moment later, he felt his manhood being engulfed by her warm mouth!

Shawn was surprised that she would do that for him, especially since he hadn't had a chance to wash up after their love making.

Sheryl almost never performed oral sex on him, but she was never really sure why. If anyone had asked her, she probably would have told them that it was because of the size of his manhood. Not that it was really that small, because it wasn't. It was average sized, but she always thought it should have been bigger on him.

That night was different. Not only was it part of her plan that evening, but she got an erotic pleasure out of tasting Cricket on Shawn's manhood! It was a thrill that shot right though her to her crotch!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.