A Horrible Choice
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2013 by R. J. Richards

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is a contemporary romance involving a young inner city woman and the horrible choices she made and the consequences of her decisions. There are parts of this story that has much graphic sex and parts with a minimal of sex.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Rough   Oral Sex  

"Hi Cricket. Sorry I've been neglecting you lately, Baby."

Sheryl's voice was not entirely unexpected. Cricket figured she'd be calling him before too long, but he was going to play it cool and not let on that he knew that.

"Yeah! Where you been girl? I've been missin' ya!"

I know, Baby. I'm sorry I hadn't been around for you."

Even though she knew he was only playing, she hated to hear that hurt sound in his voice. 'At least he was only playing! Shawn would have been devastated if I'd neglected him!' she thought.

"So watchou been doin'?" she asked, knowing it was the next thing she was supposed to say.

"Nothin' much, just waitin' for ya ta call me."

Now she knew that was a lie! Cricket wasn't the type of man to wait for any woman to call, but if he wanted to play that game, then she figured she might as well play along with him, though she didn't understand why he wanted to. After all, they both knew why she'd called.

"So I guess that means you want me ta come over and keep ya company then huh?"

"Yeah, somethin' like that," replied Cricket, with a light laugh.

"So I guess this means you forgive me then?"

"Come on, Girl, jus' bring that sweet ass of yers over here and let Cricket take care of that itch you gots there between yer legs. That's why ya called ain't it? You got an itch that only I can scratch. Ain't that right?"

"Can ya come and give me a ride?"

"Girl, I ain't got time ta be just drivin' all over town chasin' afta some putytang. I don't care how fine it is. There's too may otha bitches out there for me ta be wastin' my time like that!"

Sheryl didn't let his words or his harsh tone bother her. It was obvious that he was still playing the game, and maybe it was his way of punishing her a little for neglecting him like she'd been.

"Aw come on, Cricket. I really miss you and don't want ta have ta wait that long bus ride ta see ya again."

"Girl, you wasn't in such a hurry ta see me before now?"

"Please, Baby? Can't ya just come by an' pick me up?"

It was what he was waiting for. He had every intention of giving her a ride. He just wanted to hear her beg for it first.

"Yeah, alright; where you goin' ta be at?"

"I'm downtown by the main bus stop."

"Girl, if yer already there, then why dontcha jus get on the bus? Damn!"

"Come on, Cricket. Don't make me beg anymore, okay?"

Sheryl heard him laugh before saying, "Oh, alright; I'll be there in a few."

"Thanks, Baby. I'll make it worth it to ya for comin' ta get me!"

"You ain't even got ta say it. I already know!"

Sheryl was already beginning to feel that certain itch between her legs even before Cricket drove up in his car. After all that deliberate, slow, lovemaking with Shawn, she was more than ready for some hard sex with Cricket!

He didn't disappoint her either! He pounded into her while she was on her back, on her hands and knees, and while spooning. When he was done with that, she got on top of him, and road him hard until he'd finally unloaded into her.

Of course, she had to take the bus home. Her woman parts were both swollen and sore, but she didn't care. Her orgasms weren't as powerful as the ones she had that night when Shawn was with them, but she was still more than satisfied.

Naturally, Shawn called her almost the moment she reached her door. She'd told him she was out with Georgette and she told him she'd be home around six. It was exactly six when he called, almost to the second.

'So typical Shawn, ' she thought.

"Hi, Babe, so you're home now huh?"

His voice sounded both happy and hopeful, and she knew what was coming next before he even asked.

"So Sheryl, ya want some company tonight?"

She hated to tell him no, but there was no way she could have him over with the condition she was in. There wasn't any excuse she could give him that would keep him from having sex with her. He already knew her period was a good two weeks away, and as swollen and sore as she was, she knew that he'd know right away that she'd just been having sex with Cricket,

"I don't know, Shawn. I have an upset stomach. I think I'm just gonna take some medicine and lay down."

"You sure I can't come over and help take care of you?"

He used that sympathetic, whiney voice that he gets, and Sheryl knew what he was going to say so well that she'd mouthed the words the same time he said them!

"Hey, Shawn, baby? If you really want to do something for me, could you stop at the drugstore and get me a bottle of Pepto? I only have a little left."

'At least now he won't start thinking that I'm here with Cricket, ' she thought. 'He'll think that I really am sick now, too!'

Sheryl was right. Her words were exactly what Shawn needed to hear.

"I'll go right now, Babe; I'll be there in just a few. Is there anything else I can get ya?"

There was no whininess in his voice then, and Sheryl was proud of her cleverness.

"No, Shawn; I already have everything else I need. Thanks though."

She figured Shawn must have practically flown out to his car and broke every speed limit in the city getting the Pepto-Bismol to her.

'It's a good thing Cricket really wasn't here, ' she thought. 'There's no way that he could've gotten out of here in the short time it took Shawn to get to here.'

She half wondered if maybe that was part of the reason Shawn got there so fast, but when she saw his smiling face at her door, she realized that he was just happy to be doing something for her.

'He's such a sweet guy, ' she thought, taking the medicine from him.

"Thanks, Baby, I appreciate this."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.