A Horrible Choice
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2013 by R. J. Richards

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a contemporary romance involving a young inner city woman and the horrible choices she made and the consequences of her decisions. There are parts of this story that has much graphic sex and parts with a minimal of sex.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Rough   Oral Sex  

Sheryl couldn't sleep that night. Her mind was filled with images of her angry brother, and the devastated look on Shawn's face.

'How could I have been so stupid!' she thought, for the hundredth time the next morning.

As hard as she tried, she couldn't think of anything she would be able to say to her brother to smooth things over when he finds that she's been having sex with Cricket as well as Shawn, especially if it gets out what she's been doing to his friend! In the end, she just figured she'd have to wait and see how things would evolve.

'Maybe Georgette won't say anything, and they won't find out anyway, ' she thought. But even as she thought it, she knew that it was just wishful thinking. Georgette always told everyone everything!

Sheryl felt haggard all day, and she did her job as if she was in a trance. Every time her phone buzzed, she expected the worst when she answered it. She expected an angry and hurt Shawn to be waiting for her when she got out of work, and she expected her very angry brother to be waiting for her when she got home, but neither of those things happened.

'Not yet anyway, ' she thought.

Shawn did call her. In fact he called her twice but only to ask if he could come over and see her.

'At least I don't have to lie to him this time, ' she thought, when she told him that he couldn't because she didn't feel well.

She knew she needed to talk to someone, but the only person she could talk to who wasn't mad at her like Georgette or was going to mad at her like Daryl and Shawn was Cricket. There was also Dr. Jameson, but Sheryl was both too embarrassed to go see him and nor did she have the money. That was why she immediately answered the phone when she saw Cricket's number come up on the screen.

"Hay, wassup, Babe?"

"Hi, Cricket. What's up with you?" She couldn't help sounding as dejected as she felt.

"Aw, was the matter, Baby? You sound all down and everything."

What could she tell him? That she blabbed about their affair to the biggest gossip in the city? Could he even begin to understand the trouble it was going to bring her?

"Nothing, Cricket, I just had a hard day; that's all."

"Well, ya feel like having some company? You know I can make ya forget about all yer troubles now."

Sheryl thought a moment, and decided that having a little fun one last time before everything blew up in her face couldn't make things any worse.

"Sure Cricket, why not?"

"Good, I'll see ya in an hour."

As usual, Cricket hung up the phone before she could answer.

'It doesn't matter anyway, ' she thought.

Forty five minutes later, Cricket called again, and said he was going to be a little late.

"I gotta take care of somethin', but don't go nowhere. I'll be by as soon as I'm done."

Sheryl's curiosity was pricked. After all, Cricket was never late for anything, but she knew better than to ask him about it. Cricket was Cricket, and the man does what he wants and answers to no one. She only hoped that he hadn't gotten tied up with some ho and decided to put her off while he got himself a shot of pussy somewhere else.

'That's all I need now, ' she thought. 'My life is about to fall apart, and I just can't handle anything else now!'

An hour later, Cricket knocked on her door.

"Hey girl, I brought you a little surprise!"

She couldn't believe it, and almost fainted when she saw Shawn come through the door after him!

Cricket looked at Shawn, and with a wide grin he said, "See? I told ya she'd be surprised!"

"Sorry to come over like this after you told me ya didn't feel well, but I ran into Cricket, and he said that the last time he talked to ya, you sounded more down than anything else, and he thought it would be a nice surprise for you if we came by ta visit you for a while. You know, like maybe we could cheer you up or somethin'."

"Come on man; you ain't got to tell her all that. Just say we came by ta surprise ya an' that's it. There ain't no need for some big long explanation. She ain't yer mother ya know."

Shawn fell silent, and looked down at his feet.

Sheryl was starting to recover from her initial shock, and was beginning to think that maybe this was how Cricket was planning on teaching Shawn how to be a man.

It was obvious that Cricket was thoroughly enjoying himself, and slapping Shawn on the back, he said, "Come on in man. There ain't no need ta be standin' in the doorway like this. She ain't gonna throw us out or anything." Then looking at Sheryl, he asked, "Right?"

There wasn't any need for her to answer, because Cricket was already making his way past her towards the big chair in her living room.

Shawn looked over at Sheryl to make sure it was okay for him to come in, and Sheryl stood where she was while frantically trying to put her thoughts together. Cricket first grinned at Shawn, and then putting his arm around Sheryl's waist he quickly drew her tightly into his arms, and kissed her cheek before pushing her away. He then swatted her ass and said, "Why don't you go get us a couple of beers like a good little woman?"

Shawn couldn't believe his ears or his eyes! He never dreamed that anyone would treat Sheryl like that, but if he was surprised before, it was nothing like how shocked he was when he saw Sheryl going into the kitchen to get the beers like Cricket said!

Cricket saw the look on his face and laughed. "Ya gotta learn that these women ain't nothin' but a bunch of bitches, and if ya don't treat them like a ho now and then they's just gonna walk all over ya. Then the next thing ya know yer the one who's the bitch 'round the house!"

Shawn thought about the way Sheryl treated him the last time they made love, and wondered if Cricket actually knew what he was talking about.

When Sheryl came into the living room, she handed Shawn his beer first, but when she went to give Cricket his beer, he suddenly grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap! The next thing she knew, he kissed her hard while Shawn just stood there with his mouth gaping open!

Cricket looked up and just laughed. Then pushing Sheryl off from his lap, he told Shawn, "Don't be gettin' all upset now. I was jus' playin', but that's how ya treat a woman ifin ya wants ta keep her around!"

Shawn wasn't so sure it was all just play, but he tried to forget about what else it could be and made an attempt to laugh it off.

Cricket heard the nervous, almost timid laugh, and getting up from the chair, he said, "Here, why don't you sit down and give it a try."

"What do ya mean?" asked Shawn, in surprise.

"Well, she's yer woman ain't she?"

Shawn replied with a nod of his head.

"Then get over here, sit in the chair and treat her like she was yer woman."

'So this is how Cricket intends to show Shawn how to be a man, ' thought Sheryl, who was still trying to get over her shock at having Cricket kiss her like he did in front of Shawn. And when she saw Shawn slowly walk over to the chair and sit down like Cricket told him, she thought, 'This could be a lot of fun!'

Sheryl waited until Shawn had settled into the chair, and going over to him, she smiled and sat down on his lap.

Shawn liked the way she wiggled her ass into him as she made herself comfortable, and after flashing her a warm smile, he kissed her on her cheek and gave her a hug.

"Damn boy, didn't ya learn nothin'? Do I have ta show ya everything?" admonished Cricket, playfully. "Here, get up. Let me show ya how it's s'pposed ta be done."

Sheryl got up, and a moment later Shawn hesitantly got up from the chair, also.

"Now watch Cricket. I'll show ya what's s'pposed ta happen!" and with that, Cricket sat down in the chair, reached up and jerked Sheryl down into the chair on top of him!

Shawn stared wide eyed at them as Cricket took her head in his hands, and planted a full kiss right on her lips! He saw how he pushed his tongue into her, and just as he was about to yell, Cricket broke off the kiss, saying, "Now that's how ya do a woman if ya wanna have a hope of gittin' any pussy from them! And while yer kissin' on them, you shouldn't miss the opportunity ta get a good feel like this!"

Sheryl was no less stunned than Shawn was when she felt Cricket suddenly slide his hand up under her blouse and squeezed her right breast! But he just as quickly let go and took his hand out before either she, or Shawn could react.

"And that, my man, is how ya let yer woman know yer ready ta get some of her pussy!"

Sheryl jumped off from Cricket's lap and placed herself between the two men. She was certain that Shawn was going to start something but was surprised that he didn't. She could see the anger in his face, but he made no move to do anything to Cricket.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.