Emergency - Cover

Emergency

 

Chapter 7

"I just killed my own husband because he was threatening to kill our son," their mother explained to the policeman. He thanked her and left.

"What were you thinking sleeping together - much less in our bed?"

"I guess we weren't thinking, Mom," Steven said.

"How long has this 'love' of yours been going on?"

"Less than four days - we've been safe," Julie said still in tears.

"What did you tell the cops, Mom?" Steven asked.

"That my husband was threatening to kill my son, because they had gotten into the good liquor? What did you tell them, Steven?"

"That he was acting like a maniac — so I pulled the gun from his side of the bed, put some bullets in it, and threatened him with it, until you came in and took the gun from me. I left, so I could plausibly deny whatever happened next and put some clothes on!"

"You kids are lucky, because I broke the liquor bottle coming into the house first. The only other people who know are you two, correct?"


Waking from a blissful sleep, they noticed the power had gone off and back on again during the night, causing many digital things to blink red lights to show they were all ready to be reset. They went through the house, either resetting or simply unplugging and re-plugging those devices. The clock's built in to the microwave and stove, they had to fix by hand. The phone machine needed to be unplugged and re-plugged, going to ready mode. The little green light was back.

She fixed breakfast this morning, surprising Steven - adding pancakes, due to it being Saturday. Their Mom always fixed pancakes on Saturday morning.

"Breakfast is ready," she said raising her voice to get him downstairs. He came down in slacks and a T-shirt. "My, you look nice. Are we going somewhere after breakfast?"

"Don't know, but I felt like dressing up for my girl," Steven said.

That made her giggle as she got everything off the stove - eggs, toast — not burned, scrambled eggs and pancakes.

"Are you trying to fatten me up, for some reason?" he asked.

"No, just cooking for my guy. We have an appointment back at the Lloyds right after lunchtime."

"With Carrie?"

"Yeah, Jeff and Jolene are visiting some friends over an hour away. We have as much time as we'd like with her," Julie said with a giggle she couldn't suppress.

His pretty sister said as she sat down for breakfast, "Eat up, you'll need your strength for the two of us."

He poured them each, a glass of milk as, they both enjoyed their time together. They cleaned up, watched some TV until it was time to leave. They walked the block to the Lloyd house, and knocked on the front door.

Carrie opened it in a different bikini from before — it was red and yellow, striped diagonally. It was looking painted on actually. She pulled them inside and closed and locked the door.

"Have you done anything new since we were last together?" she asked as they followed her up the stairs into her bedroom.

"I sucked his dick, and swallowed it," Julie said sounding proud of herself, even giggling.

"And I enjoyed my sister's seasoning before we fucked bare for the first time last night," Steven said.

"You mean you ate her pussy?" Carrie asked.

"Yes, but I prefer using fewer abrasive words than that, Ms. Lloyd," Steven said.

"All right, Steven — I understand. It's not a big deal ... it's just that most people use the abrasive words to 'enhance' their sex life."

"I don't need anything extra to make love with my sister," Steven said as they all walked into the bedroom. "Her body is all I need to get myself ready."

Julie, having heard that, gave him a great big kiss. She was naked now, as was Carrie. Julie undid his pants as he took off his shirt. She even took a couple licks on his hardening dick before standing up.

"Why don't you get up on the bed, Julie?" Carrie acknowledged. "What would you like to see me do first, Steven?"

"Well, she enjoyed my licking her, but I felt rather unsure of what I was doing. Maybe you could show me some finer technique, Gorgeous!" Steven said to Carrie.

"All right, I'll go slow so your brother can watch my technique. There is an old adage, about using your tongue, drawing the letters on her pussy like using a marker. The ladies I did that to were usually having an orgasm or two, by the time I got to 'H, '" Carrie said. Julie giggled waiting for first contact from this sexual juggernaut. She leaned over his sister and started. He watched both Carries actions and Julie's reactions. He had his hand on himself to stay hard. They both quickly got into the moment between them, with Julie putting her hands all over her own body tweaking her own nipples. Carrie pushed Julie farther up the bed, then getting back to work on her wonderfully tasting pussy.

Steven turned to watch Carrie from behind, with her own nice butt in the way. She was very excited, dripping from her pussy. He got up on the back on the bed, getting under her raised pubic area, gently pulling her crotch to his face with contact being instant.

"Oh, you want some juicy juice too? Have all you want Steven. I can make more."

He wasn't listening very much; her taste was marvelous, but different from his sister. He started the alphabet; using uppercase — A, B, C — she shook a little — D, E, F, G — she started to eject a clear liquid into my mouth ... H, I, J — did she ever like I and J. He pulled her even closer sticking his tongue as deep as he could reach.

Steven moved out of position, going back to see Carries' lips on his sisters now inflamed pubic area. Carrie glanced his direction asking, "Do you want to take over?"

Without a word, he got up on the bed between his sister's legs. He first moved forward to give her a kiss, and saying, "I love you," then moved back down and started the alphabet on her. She didn't even make to 'D' before he felt an orgasm wash over her. He moved and positioned his dick at her pussy entrance.

"Oooh, Steven — fill me? Get it all inside me. Fuck me please?"

Without hesitation, he plunged to her depth in one wonderful lunge. As he started to fuck her, he also began rubbing her chest, covering and squeezing and licking her breasts. God almighty, she turned him on. He quickly swelled and came inside her for the first-time today. He started to kiss her as he felt his dick being taken from her and licked off.

"Move please, Steven — I want your cum, and her cunt is full of it," Carrie said.

He really didn't like that word, but he understood her use of it, so he let her get her satisfaction, as Julie turned to him saying, "Let me suck you off please?"

He got his dick to her mouth, and she was loving being worked on by two people at the came time. After a while, she stopped and felt herself have another orgasm as this woman her mother's age was really good at what she did.

"Steven," Carrie asked. "Could you fuck me in my pussy please?"

Julie got up off the bed, shakily walking over to a chair sitting down. Carrie flipped on her back, and Steven was plenty hard enough to go again.

"I love young boys!" Carrie screamed.

"Hmmm, Ms. Lloyd, what other young men have you fucked?" Steven asked beginning to hit bottom, due to the size of his dick.

"I shouldn't name names, but Jeff my son, and about a half a dozen of his friends. I've even had two at a time," this remarkable woman said.

"You mean, one in your butt and one in your ... cunt at the same time? You are such a whore, Carrie."

He went into super speed mode, not getting deep but getting her off. Even after cumming inside her, he kept going. He wanted to make his mark on this woman. He was grabbing at her breasts, licking, squeezing and working on leaving a mark between them. He was buried between them, still fucking away as his teeth left a hickey between her breasts.

He finally had to stop, due to exhaustion from being inside her for so long.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.