Emergency - Cover

Emergency

 

Chapter 6

After finding each other, Steven and Julie started a kiss - A deep loving kiss. Their mother was finished giving her statement to the police and saw what was going on.

"Steven, the police need to talk to you — just tell the truth, please?"

"Julie ... what has gotten into you two?" she asked getting her daughter's attention.

"Mommy, Steven and I are in love with each other."


The two kids got home from the theater, putting the car back in the garage and coming inside. They went upstairs, not checking the answering machine first.

What they didn't know was that their parents were already speeding on their way home to see the children that rarely got any time to themselves. A key speaker had been canceled so they planned on possibly surprising their children

"Steven, could we make love in Mom and Dad's room? That seems so wrong ... but it turns me on to think of it!"

"Let's get naked in our own rooms, then we'll meet in their bedroom. How does that sound Beautiful?"

"Perfect!" was her reply.

By the time Steven went back into the room, his sister was removing a robe revealing her perfect naked body.

"Where are the pills you got from Carrie?" she asked.

"In the bathroom. You're supposed to take them afterwards — within three hours!"

"OK," she said, slipping between the fresh sheets their mother put on before she left. He crawled in from the other side, and they started to kiss as he placed his hand on her belly. His hand moved down until it covered her pussy. He found her wet and licked his finger in front of her.

"Ooh," Julie said.

He relocated with his face just over her mons, taking in her fragrance. She was looking down at him as turned on as he was. He saw what he believed was her clitoris and licked it, causing his sister to almost hit his face in response to his single touch.

"Do you like that, Jules?"

"Oooooh yeah, do it some more — I love it ... I love you!"

Putting an arm on each thigh, he could now lick all around her moistened glistening opening. She bucked for a little, but quickly got back down for her brother to continue his attack on her. He continued by now thrusting inside her vaginal opening. He was beginning to catch a rhythm as she was pushing back to his pressure from his mouth and tongue.

"Oooh, oh gosh — Steven ... that feels so wonderful. Do you like it?"

"Oh, Julie — you taste fantastic; it doesn't taste like anything I've tasted before. It is fabulous — you are fabulous."

He went back to work, licking all around the outside of her vaginal opening, getting all of her juices as they were released from inside her. 'She must be cumming, ' he thought to himself.

He moved from her and wiped his mouth on the sheets, knowing they would have to wash dry and put these same sheets back on after they were done.

He moved up, so he could grab his tremendously stiff penis, and he poised himself at her entrance. He looked at her and saw she had her eyes closed, so he slowly entered her. This time he felt every sensation, with each inch piercing her until he had none left to put in.

He moved his face to her slightly flattened breasts and started to lick and suck on them. He saw her eyes open, and she said, "Aren't you going to fuck me?"

That was what he was waiting to hear. Those words he never thought his little sister would say to him. A week ago, she was teasing him with wearing a bikini in her room, and he barreled in, catching sight of his 15-year-old sister looking as beautiful as any girl of any age. He was shocked by what he saw, but she was proud, of how she looked. He moved nearer to look at her 'up close and personal' and felt - for the first time, his dick harden from looking at a live girl who was 'fucking hot!'

Looking at naked sister beneath him, he began a thrusting deep inside her. She loved the sensation of him bare inside her. She so hoped that those pills that Steven had would do the job they were expected to.

Seeing her smile on her face, Steven started kissing her all over the face, her lips, cheek — forehead. He was working now at a nice quick rhythm, as her mouth opened, and he heard, "This feels so fucking great — we need to get a lot of those pills, so we can fuck all the time, don't we?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.