Cruise Ship Regeneration 2
Chapter 3: Joanne boards the cruise ship

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Joanne boards the cruise ship - The cruise ship Regeneration and its sexual guidance team help a mid teen boy find his sexual orientation. His Guardian soon finds herself drawn into the guidance program. The mother boards the ship three days later and discovers her own sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   First   Sex Toys  

02.19 Joanne, Arrival and Preparation:

Dianne, Ellie, Daniel and Aron were at the heliport waiting for Joanne. The Helicopter arrived and Joanne looked at Daniel's and Ellie's nakedness with embarrassment and confusion. Dianne informed her of the ship's rules and after a few awkward moments she hugged Daniel, being careful not to move too close to his body. She did the same to Ellie and thanked her for looking after her son.

Daniel introduced his mother to Aron.

Dianne saw the puzzled look on Joanne's face and told her that the ship's concierge would take her luggage to the suite and now would be a good time to talk about Daniel's test results. Ellie and Daniel returned to the suite with the concierge and Joanne followed Dianne to her office.

Dianne introduced Joanne to her staff and took her on a tour of the test theater, which included the test room, viewing room and the Game room. They relaxed in the viewing room and Dianne asked Joanne if she wanted something to drink and Joanne said coffee, no cream or sugar. Sara prepared the coffee and cooled it down a bit so Joanne would drink it faster. For the next ten or fifteen minutes, they talked as Dianne reviewed Daniel's test results. A look of disappointment spread across Joanne's face when Dianne finally told her that Daniel was bisexual. She told Joanne that her son has had sexual encounters with a male and a female which confirmed the results. If she wished it, she could review the video recordings of the sessions. Joanne decided not to, at least not at this time.

Suddenly Joanne began to feel lightheaded. She started to get up and then slumped back onto the sectional, unable to move her arms or legs. The staff had to work quickly because the effects of coffee would last just a few minutes. Joanne was vaguely aware of being lifted onto a gurney and then being wheeled into the test room. Something new had been added to the room, a Gynecological Chair was sitting in front of the mirrored wall beside bed. Directly below it was a gridded tile with a movable shower head laying on it.

Joanne felt hands removing her clothing and trembled when she felt her body being exposed to the air. The staff lifted Joanne onto the Chair, positioning her legs onto the extensions and soft restraints were applied to her wrists and ankles. Sara pressed a button on the Chair Joanne's bent legs were spread apart.

Just as Joanne was regaining control of her senses she felt pin pricks in both of arms and she relaxed onto the Chair with a long sigh. One of the injections contained two drugs that would make her docile and open to suggestion. The second targeted her sexuality. She would become bisexual and any negative thoughts toward mid-teens, incest and bestiality were removed from her mind. Included were bonding pheromones from Daniel's and Ellie's DNA. As with Daniel and Ellie, her sexual rejuvenation would be rapid, immediate if stimulation was present.

It would take a few minutes for the injections to fully take affect and Dianne and Sara left the test room and went into the viewing room and watched as a dazed Joanne stared at her spread nakedness in the mirrored wall. She knew all about GenTech and its sexual research, and her nervousness intensified wondering what was going to happen to her. She cringed with embarrassment when she saw the thick patch of genital hair. Her legs and arms were hairless but she had never trimmed the hair between her thighs.

Suddenly Joanne closed her eyes and her hips began shifting on the seat of the Chair. A delicious warmth flowed across her loins, her clitoris tingled and her nipples began to stiffen. Dianne knew the effects of the injections were taking effect. She pressed a button and shortly a young, curvaceous, 17 year old entered the test room pushing a cart that had a bottle of liquid depilatory, wash cloths and towels.

02.20 Joanne and the Girl:

Joanne saw the girl move in front of her and as she looked at the girl's naked body, something that she could not explain filled her mind. She tried to block the sense of attraction of the girl's nakedness that were seeping into her mind and the stirrings of arousal that were building within her body.

The girl smiled at Joanne and said,

"My name is Lisa and I am going to remove all that hair that is covering your genitals."

The thought of someone doing that to her, especially a young girl, would normally have made her mind recoil with repulsion but all she could do utter a weak plea,

"No ... No ... Please don't..."

She watched nervously as Lisa snuggled in closer between her spread thighs and saw her reach out with her hands toward her breasts.

"Don't touch me..."

Joanne flinched then unexpectedly relaxed as the hands made contact with her body. Lisa lifted Joanne's breasts with gentle massages and squeezes and Joanne sighed as the young hands caused ripples of pleasure to flood across her chest Lisa formed both hands around Joanne's right breast and Joanne held her breath when she saw Lisa's head lean inward and watched as the mouth descended toward her breast. The lips closed over the stiff nipple with a delicious suckling action and the tongue swirled around the tingling tip causing a reluctant moan to escape Joanne's open mouth. Lisa's lips and hands moved over to Joanne's left breast and the moan continued as Lisa's mouth adorned the excited nipple.

A gasp of final acceptance escaped Joanne's lips as she pushed her breast upward the into the girl's mouth. All the tenseness ebbed from her body as she succumbed to the drugs and Lisa's affectionate touches and kisses.

"Ohhhhh ... Lisaaaaa!"

While Lisa's mouth suckled its way back and forth between Joanne's nipples, her hands slipped down over Joanne's abdomen and began to massage the soft inner skin of Joanne's thighs. All resistance had faded and Joanne closed her eyes savoring the wonderful sensations that the girl was giving her. Joanne's arousal soared as she watched and felt Lisa's hands massage their way toward the thick thatch of hair that covered her sex.

She looked at the girl's body and as she gazed at her firm young breasts, perky nipples and hairless labia, feelings of attraction and desire filled her mind. Her breath quickened and her clitoris tingled as it began edging out of its protective covering. Joanne felt the hands move toward the junction of her thighs and a soft gasp was heard as Lisa formed her hands over the hair covered labia and began to massage the hidden folds.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Lisa saw the pink tip peeking through the hair and she leaned down and swirled her tongue around it. A jolt of joy shot across Joanne's loins and her hips thrust her excited organ into Lisa's suckling mouth. After a few moments, Lisa stood up and looked into Joanne's flushed face and smiled. Joanne returned a trembling smile.

Lisa said,

Let's get rid of all that hair down 'there'.

Lisa picked up the plastic bottle and began squeezing a generous amount of the silky liquid into the hair between Joanne's thighs. Her hands then began mixing the depilatory into the hair and Joanne panted as the slick fingers moved over her folds, clitoris and between the cheeks of her buttocks. Soon wonderful 'popping' sensations flooded her genitals as the unwanted hair was slowly dissolved.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!"

The 'popping' sensations soon faded and Joanne saw Lisa reach down and pick up the shower head from the gridded tile. When the waters were nice and warm, Lisa teasingly directed the spray onto Joanne's aching breasts and erect nipples. The shower head was moved downward so it was in direct alignment with her labia and clitoris. Joanne's mind wasn't prepared for what happened next. Intense jolts of joy flooded her loins as the pulsing waters rushed onto the flared folds of her hairless labia and protruding clitoris. She gasped as her hips jerked forward as incredible sensations flooded her sex. Her hips began an ecstatic grinding and sawing motion into the pulsing flow and she moaned and gasped as Lisa gave her pleasure that she had never felt before.

"Ohhhhhhhh ... Goddddddd!"

Lisa eyes feasted on Joanne's nuded labia and rigid clitoris. She couldn't resist the temptation and leaned inward. Her tongue curled around the extended organ and her fingers slipped between the beautiful folds and into Joanne's excited vagina. Joanne's mind was awash with waves of ecstasy and she squealed with joy as a quick orgasm exploded across her loins.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Lisa put the shower head back down on the tile and stood up. She picked up a soft plush towel from cart and smiled at Joanne as she knelt down in front of her spread sex. Lisa pushed the softness onto Joanne's swelling folds and began a deliciously caressing action. Joanne moaned as the fabric flooded her sex with new sensations. The lushness was pressed onto her rigid organ and the moan turned into a gasp of joy. Lisa used the towel to explore every nook and cranny between Joanne's spread thighs, from the cheeks of buttocks to her her excited clitoris that stood out like a bright pink beacon. Joanne's hips thrashed back and forth as the towel went from drying to arousing.

"Lisa ... Lisa ... Oh God ... What are you doing to me!"

All good things must come to an end and Lisa stood up and returned the towel and the bottle to the cart. Joanne sat gasping and panting within the soft restraints of the Chair.

With a whimpering voice, Joanne pleaded,

"Don't leave this way."

Lisa came near to Joanne's ear and whispered,

"A wonderful boy is going to take care of your needs, but first I am going to move you into a harness."

A smile filled Joanne's face, the thought of a boy, an aroused, naked boy sent ripples of anticipation cascading throughout her body. Dianne and Sara looked at Joanne's face and saw a woman whose sexuality now crossed the barriers of gender and age.

Dianne pressed a button and the harness was lowered from the ceiling in front the bed. Lisa saw it being lowered and released the restraints holding Joanne in the chair. With Lisa's help, Joanne stood up from the chair and the mirror reflected her erect nipples and beacon-like clitoris back into her aroused eyes. She stood submissively as Lisa attached the harness's loops to her thighs and shoulders. When the harness was ready, Joanne felt herself being lifted up into a sitting position, four feet above the floor. Her bent legs were pulled back toward her body and spread apart.

Lisa said,

"I will be back shortly and in the meantime I will leave in the capable hands of the 16 year old named Daren."

Lisa left and in a few seconds the boy entered the room and walked in front Joanne. Joanne couldn't believe her eyes. The boy was handsome beyond words. His body was smooth and his abdomen rippled with muscles as though he was training. A soft gasp escaped her mouth when she gazed upon the incredible package that was swaying between his hairless thighs. Her mind wanted to hold him, kiss him and run her hands over his young body.

02.21 Joanne, the Boy, harness, Mating:

Daren stood in front of Joanne and smiled,

Hi Joanne, my name is Daren."

A sharp exhale of breath escaped Joanne's mouth. Her eyes were still locked onto his flaccid four inch penis and testicles the size of large plums. Daren moved forward between Joanne's spread thighs and her eyes got a closer look at the boy's long, thick penis and her breathing quickened. Her right hand slowly, tentatively, reached down toward it and Daren moved closer toward her spread thighs. She gently lifted and cradled the thick tube of flesh and her breathing quickened when the warm thickness pulsed and stirred within her massaging fingers.

"Oh God ... it's incredible ... its magnificent"

A sense of awe and excitement flooded her mind as it grew longer and thicker, pushing her curled fingers apart.

4.50" x 1.50"... 5.00" x 1.75"... 5.50" x 2.00"... 6.00" x 2.50"...

6.50" x 2.75"... 7.00" x 2.75

Joanne's heart beat faster as her hands glided up and down the throbbing hardness. Her left hand reached down and lifted the boy's swaying testicles and sighed openly as she massaged the wonderful silky, heaviness. She smiled when the massive erection jerked before her eyes. She saw Daren's hands reaching down between her thighs and tried to spread them wider, offering her sex to this sweet 16 year old. As if in a trance, she watched Daren's hands form over the folds of her labia.

The contact was electric.

She gasped when they started to massage and knead her slick lips and his thumbs pressed and swirled onto her excited organ of joy.

"Ohhhhh! God Yesssssss!"

The fingers slipped between the flared folds, pushing them further apart and the slick fingers began caressing her clasping inner lips. She threw her head back gasping and moaning. Daren moved further inward between her wide spread thighs and his engorged hardness pressed ecstatically against her rigid clitoris. She squealed in joy and reached out grasping his buttocks and pulled him in tightly to her sex.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Dianne pressed a another button and Joanne felt the harness adjusting the height of her position so her breasts and genitals were in alignment with Daren's shoulders. She saw his eyes roaming up and down her body, feasting on her breasts and the lick sexual treasures that were between her spread thighs. She saw Daren's head lean inward toward her and she knew the boy was going to kiss her. She waited breathlessly with closed her eyes and parted her lips.

Daren lowered his mouth and his lips pressed gently against her lips. Joanne's mouth eagerly opened and Daren's tongue slipped through the parted lips and their tongues danced and played with each other.

Joanne's mind reeled and she moaned into Daren's mouth,

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

He broke the kiss and began planting light butterfly-like kisses over her face and neck. His hands started a slow soothing, massaging action along her shoulders and slowly worked their way down to her breasts. Joanne sighed as the hands began a gentle massaging and kneading of the firm mounds. His fingers slipped up to her nipples and tantalizingly played with the stiff pink buds. All the while, his mouth continued to plant soft butterfly kisses along her neck and shoulders. His fingers slipped deliciously around the nipples, pushing and pressing and then back to kneading the firm mounds. Joanne moaned and began pushing her aching breasts into Daren's loving hands.

Daren's suckling mouth moved downward from Joanne's neck. Joanne knew where it was headed and the pants became deeper and faster. She felt a warm, moist breath bathe her right nipple and then the suckling lips descended on the stiff nipple. As the lips suckled, the tongue deliciously swirled over and around the excited nipple. She gasped at the wonderful sensations and thrust her breast into Daren's loving, nursing mouth. The boy's mouth suckled its way over to the eager left nipple and the soft moans continued as the lips and tongue adorned the erect, tingling nub.

Again Joanne arched up and gasped at the delicious sensations.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!"

The suckling lips and massaging hands now left Joanne's aching breasts and moved downward across her rippling abdomen. Her body squirmed as they approached the junction of her thighs. Daren's hands finally met at her labia and his hands massaged and kneaded the flared and swollen folds. Joanne gasped loudly and her hips arched upward and outward when his slick thumbs pressed ecstatically against her engorged organ of joy.

Daren's open mouth neared Joanne's enflamed sex and she felt his warm, moist breath bathe her hard, excited clitoris. Her body bucked and she squealed as the suckling lips and swirling tongue slipped her rigid organ and began sucking on it as though it was an erection.

"OHHHHHH! GODDDD!"

As Joanne thrust her hips toward him, Daren slipped his fingers thumbs down the slick crease and played deliciously with the opening to her clasping womanhood. Joanne wailed again and her hips squirmed as her treasured entrance was teased and caressed. Daren sensed that Joanne was nearing her orgasmic edge and backed away from her body.

Joanne screamed in orgasmic agony,

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Dianne now adjusted the harness so Joanne was in a slightly reclined position then adjusted the height of her body so her dripping sex was aligned with Daren's straining hardness. He nestled the head of his erection between Joanne's flared folds, pushing them further apart. Joanne gurgled and mewed when she felt her labia being pushed apart by a warm, throbbing thickness. Her eager inner lips felt it nudging against them and began to kiss and caress the thick twitching gland as her Lover slowly pushed inward.

Joanne squealed with joy when she felt her excited vaginal opening being stretched wide apart as the boy slowly penetrated her seething passage.

"Ohhhh! Yessssss! Thank you ... Thank you."

Joanne gurgled as four inches of throbbing hardness inched its way into her womanhood. She couldn't restrain herself, she needed it all, she wanted it all and her hips bucked sharply outward, impaling herself totally on her Lover. She wailed loudly as Daren's erection plunged into the depths of sexual being.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Daren leaned into Joanne's euphoric body and their kiss was deep, wild and frantic. The Daren flexed his imbedded erection and Joanne gurgled with joy into his mouth. He slowly withdrew until the engorged head was being kissed by Joanne's excited inner lips and then he plunged back into her enflamed vaginal passage. He withdrew again and began a rhythmic series of lunges. Full in, full out, part way in, part way out, throwing Joanne into a sexual frenzy.

"Ohhhh Jesus! Yess ... Deeper ... Faster..."

Joanne reached out and grasped Daren's buttocks and drew him forcefully inward to skewer herself deeply onto his granite-like erection. Her thighs jerked out to her sides as wide as the harness would allow and her hips became a blur as she counter thrusted with a desperate sense of urgency. Suddenly Joanne's mind was exploding with orgasmic waves of ecstasy as her vaginal muscles clenched urgently around the boy's deep penetrations Joanne arched up and froze as her first orgasm was unleashed from her body.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The Daren continued his forceful thrusts into Joanne's seething passage. Her orgasmic juices foamed and gushed out past her swollen, spasming folds. Loud slurping sound accompanied Daren's deep flexing strokes. Joanne's body basked in her intense orgasmic release and she wanted more. Her sounds became incoherent as her body again surfed another orgasmic wave.

She now heard Daren's deeps gasps and felt his urgent thrusts and knew he was approaching his orgasmic trip point. Daren felt the intense ecstatic pressure building at the base of his erection, his balls churned and his prostate throbbed. He thrust into the depths of Joanne's sexual being and froze.

The first of his long, thick streams of enhanced ejaculant surged and pulsed up his hyper-excited shaft. The liquid joy swirled around the flexing head and exploded outward into Joanne's welcoming sheath and cervix. Within a second, a more powerful stream jettisoned out of the boy's excited gland.

Her mind reeled as the liquid pressure ballooned within her frenzied sex and her legs flew upward and outward in a wide 'V' and kicked franticly in the air. She gurgled and squealed as the massive streams of thick semen gushed and spewed into her spasming womanhood. For the second time Joanne was catapulted over her orgasmic edge and she arched outward and froze as her body went into orgasmic convulsions. Bright flashes of ecstatic lights flooded her mind and eyes as jolts of raw joy exploded throughout her body.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

The intense sensations saturated her mind and she slumped onto the harness's supports, her unconscious body continued to buck and jerk as powerful orgasmic aftershocks rippled across her body. In about a minute, Joanne recovered and she ran her hands over the boy's head and face. This time, Joanne kissed Daren with a sense of thankfulness and gratefulness.

Soon, Daren withdrew his softening penis and it slipped outward with a loud slurping sound. Joanne moaned as the wonderful fullness left her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Joanne's mind and body basked in the glow of sexual fulfillment. Years of abstinence, dictated by her professional career, had been removed by a boy, twenty years younger than herself.

Much to the disappointment of Joanne, her young Lover left. She saw Lisa coming toward with the cart. This time the cart held a basin of warm water, sponges and towels. Joanne cooed and mewed as Lisa used the damp sponges to clean the remnants of her orgasmic juices from her labia and thighs. Lisa's expert hands used the sponges and plush towels to rejuvenate her sexual arousal.

Lisa pushed the cart off to the side and picked up a remote.

"Joanne honey, you are ready to experience the ultimate of sexual devices. It is our own version of a Sybian and you don't have to do anything but sit there and enjoy your mechanical Lover."

02.22 Joanne, the Girl, harness, Sybian:

Despite her mounting arousal, Joanne wasn't sure she wanted a toy invading her her body. Lisa pressed a button on the remote and Joanne saw a strange, rounded box moving along the floor toward her. It followed sensors imbedded in the floor tiles and stopped just far enough in front of her so she could see it.

The case was made of a clear plastic and the internal mechanisms could be seen. The most distinctive visible features was the multi-lipped labia and clitoral massagers. The labia massager was soft and pliable and was made up of dozens of small, self moving, suctioning 'lips' and 'mouths'. The clitoral massager was a velvety 'mouth-like' tube with a suckling 'mouth' and 'throat'.

The 'box' started to do things by itself. The cover swung open and began to install attachments that were within it. The first was an 7.50" by 2.75" deep ribbed phallic. Each rib would independently ripple and pulse. The base of the phallic attached itself it to a mechanism inside the Sybian. Two tubes were then connected to its base. One would deliver a strong jets of artificial ejaculant and the second would supply a lubricant to the phallic.

The cover then closed back over the top of the Sybian. Joanne could see the head of phallic resting just below a slit in the center of the multi-lipped labia massager.

Joanne looked wide eyed with fascination as the Sybian readied itself for her. The apprehensions in her mind quickly faded and breathing quickened. The Sybian moved under Joanne's sitting body until it 'clicked' and locked into special slots in the floor.

Lisa did a final adjustment to the harness so Joanne was sitting with her open sex directly above the labia massager. She looked at the mirror and saw the Sybian directly below her and a look of excited nervousness and anticipation filled her eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.