Angel Heaven
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Submissive Romantic

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This the story of a truly odd couple.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   BBW  

Paul couldn't believe his luck. Less than a month ago he was a loner, working crazy hours, with no hope of ever meeting anyone, let alone the girl of his dreams. Today, with Dave at his side, he was standing in city hall waiting for his future bride to arrive. When she walked through the door Paul's heart skipped a beat. She looked truly beautiful in a form-fitting black dress and heels, carrying a small bouquet of flowers. Her mother was similarly dressed and, although she was over twenty years older than Angel, it was not hard to tell who she got her looks from.

Ang's mom, Erika, had driven from upstate the previous morning, along with John, her second husband, for the ceremony. When they met, Paul could see the questioning look in her eyes. After a pleasant afternoon, sitting and getting to know one another, Ang asked Paul to show John around the bar and club. An hour later after having a couple of beers at the bar, they returned to the apartment. Angel and her mother were sitting at the kitchen table chatting over a cup of tea.

Paul couldn't quite put his finger on it; but it seemed that the atmosphere had become more pleasant, and that his future mother-in-law was more attentive and interested in what he was saying. That evening, after they retired for the evening, Paul asked Ang what she and her mother talked about in his absence.

"Well if you must know, I'll tell you. She was a little disappointed when she first met you. She was judging you by your appearance and she felt that I could do better. I told her that you were the best man that I had ever met, that you were kind, gentle, smart, and best of all that you loved me with all your heart. I reminded her that my Dad was a big strong handsome guy who beat her and probably loved himself more than her. That one cut a little too deep, and after some tears we both apologized. That's when I told her that you were big where it counted and always made me very happy."

They were married by the mayor and, after an evening of dinner and dancing at a fancy restaurant in the most luxurious hotel in the area, they said goodnight and went upstairs to their rooms. The next morning after an evening of passionate love making, John and Erika drove the newlyweds to the airport. They spent their honeymoon on the island of Aruba. During the day they lounged in the sun, played in the surf and took long walks on the beach.

They held hands as they walked; Paul enjoyed the expressions on the faces of the people they passed. Their gaze would always focus on Angel, especially the guys; you could see them take in her beauty, from her face, down her muscular body to her feet and back up again, and then they would look over at him. Some would give him an almost imperceptible nod and a wink; others would just stare at him in amazement.

Since neither of them were into partying and the night life that the big hotels offered, they would find quiet out of the way places for dinner; many were where the locals went. They enjoyed each other's company, and after a good meal and a bottle of wine, they were ready to retire for the evening.

One evening after a long moon-lit stroll along the beach, upon returning to their room, Angel was in a playful mood. She waited in the bathroom for Paul to get into bed and then stepped out of the bathroom wearing one of her Victoria's Secret baby doll nighties. Paul watched as she slowly, seductively walked towards the bed. They normally slept in the nude so this really got his attention. He could feel himself already becoming aroused.

"I think I figured it out," she said climbing into bed.

"Figured what out?" he replied as she threw a leg over his body straddling his hips.

She didn't say a word; instead Angel leaned forward, clasped her hands around his wrists, and forced his arms up over his head. He could feel her heat as she slowly rubbed herself up and down his now rock hard cock. Paul knew that it was futile for him to struggle against her, so he closed his eyes and enjoyed the wonderful sensations he was experiencing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.