Angel Heaven
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Submissive Romantic

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This the story of a truly odd couple.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   BBW  

They used the back entrance and went into the bar. Ang walked over to Dave and whispered something in his ear, turned, grabbed Paul's hand and led him out the door and up the staircase to her apartment. Once they were inside, she locked the back door and said, "Let's get a couple of beers and go into the living room."

Paul let her lead the way, once again marveling at the way her muscular butt swayed from side to side as she walked. She took a seat on the sofa and indicated that he should join her. Leaning forward she reached down and, with considerable effort, removed her boots and socks.

"Why don't you get a little more comfortable?"

Taking his cue, he did the same. Soon they were sitting with their feet up, sipping on their beers, unsure what their next move was going to be.

"Paul, I don't mind telling you that I'm a little scared right now. I've never done anything like this before."

Taking her hand in his Paul replied, "I can't imagine you being scared of anything or anyone."

She smiled back at him and said, "I know I sound tough. I've been fighting and sticking up for myself all of my life, but this is different. I don't know what to do and I don't want to make a fool of myself."

"Who's going to know, it's just me and you and I've never done it either," he replied. "We'll just have to help each other won't we?"

At that she started to laugh and then, pointing down at their bare feet, she commented:

"I guess that busts the old myth I used to hear; you can judge how big a guy is down there by the size of his feet. I've already seen it and I know."

Paul had to admit to myself that she was right; he wore a size eight shoe and, fully erect, he was eight-and-a-quarter. He chuckled to himself, 'when you're young and my height, you look for any bright spots in life, and every quarter-inch is important.'

"Ang, we don't have to do this if you're not ready," he said.

Standing up, she took him by the hand and led him towards her bedroom.

"I've never backed down from a challenge before and I'm certainly not going to start now."

They stood next to the bed as he watched her take the bottom of her tee shirt and pull it up over her head in one fluid motion. She dropped it on the floor at his feet. Paul stood there admiring her body, her rock-solid abs and massive arms and shoulders.

"Well, come on; what are you waiting for? Don't make me come over there and rip the clothes off your back," she said only half joking.

Paul quickly began to unbutton his shirt as he watched her struggle out of her jeans. In a matter of seconds they were down to their underwear. As he started to remove his briefs she reached out, grabbed his hand, and told him to stop.

"I want to unwrap my present if you don't mind."

Getting down on her knees in front of him and looking up into his eyes, she smiled and slowly slid Paul's briefs down to the floor. His cock was rock-hard and pointing directly into her face.

"It's even more beautiful than before ... and bigger, too."

She placed her hand around the shaft and slowly moved it back and forth. The feelings he had were beyond words; this was the first time in Paul's life that anyone besides himself had touched him like this. Paul closed his eyes to better experience every sensation. That's when he felt something else that he'd never felt before. His eyes shot open and he looked down to see Angel slowly circling her tongue around the crown.

Paul whispered, "Ang, please stop; I'm so close, I don't know if I can hold out much longer."

She didn't stop; instead, she took the entire head into her mouth as she continued her manipulations with her hand and tongue. He felt the eruption boiling up seemingly from his toes as his hands flew to her shoulders to keep himself from falling over.

"Oh God, Ang, I'm cumming," he gasped as his body jerked forward completely out of control.

When Paul finally came down from his orgasmic high and his breathing returned to a more normal level, he opened his eyes and looked into hers as she knelt there smiling.

"That was the most intense feeling I've ever experienced."

"I guess I did it right, then. I've never done that before. I never realized that I could get so much pleasure out of watching someone else's pleasure, knowing that I was causing it. I didn't know what to expect, it wasn't bad at all; not demeaning or yucky like I overheard heard some girls in high school saying."

Paul reached out took her hands and urged her to stand.

"Now it's my turn to unwrap my present," he whispered as he guided her backwards onto the side of the bed.

Taking the hint, she sat on the edge and eased down onto her back as he pulled her panties down. Her pussy was completely bare, the lips moist and puffy; at the top her clit already appeared to be extended out from under its hood. Paul guided her legs up over his shoulders and leaned forward placing gentle kisses along the outer lips, a trail leading up to the top then down the other side. He planned on worshiping here at her altar forever; but as he began to run his tongue in long slow licks up each side, Paul heard her moan and begin to arch her body off the bed. Her scent filled his nostrils and moisture began to leak from her. He knew she was close, so he began to circle his tongue around her extended clit. Her actions intensified and he felt her hands on the back of his head. Taking this as a good sign, Paul began to suck on her love button as he lathered it with his tongue. He heard her scream of pleasure and felt her body shake and suddenly go rigid. That's when everything suddenly changed. Paul felt intense pressure and pain as her legs clamped together around his head. All sound was cut off and his world narrowed down to her pussy alone.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.