Wayward - Cover

Wayward

Copyright© 2013 by Justin Radically

Chapter 23

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - The life on the Colony of Wayward. This is a continuation of lives of the people from In Loco Parentis.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,swarm cycle sci-fi story

Waking up nude on a cot brought back memories of times in university. When he discovered the weight on his neck belonged to a concubine collar, his hopes evaporated. Reaching down only to find a cock and no balls brought about terror. He recalled the threats made if he did not surrender. The blond bitch made good on those threats. One of her damned minions wielded the blade. Suddenly he knew he became little more than flotsam. His anger morphed into despair.

"I did not appreciate the attack on myself and my friends."

Nicolas Christos knew this voice. He looked toward the source. This confirmed that everything he had hoped for was now lost. Reality as he knew it caved inward, there was no foreseeable future. His executioner had once been a close confidant. In the early years, working with Director Cassell held the lure of being counted as one of the saviors of humanity seduced him. Then true to human nature, some individuals out of pride, others covetous of the selected, or those who wanted to deny reality began to act. A few took the chance to fan the flames of fear, cabals sought the opportunity take control of whole countries, or a twisted combination those groups moved within the eddies of change. What had been noble suddenly seemed tarnished and brittle. Nicolas had moved to care for himself; as the world crumbled, he decided to survive.

The door between them swung open. "To quote Toba Beta," the speaker paused. "Betrayal is common for men with no conscience." Samuel Cassell stared at him. "I have unfinished business with you."

Nicolas believed he would control how he died. Once Cassell stepped into the cell, he pounced. The eight feet between them was of no consequence especially with his augmentation. He fell four feet short of his target. Life, never fair, further defined Nicolas's new status.

"Please do not think I am so foolish Nicholas." Cassell knelt with his knee on Nicholas's back.

Subvocally Nicholas made a plea. "I need protocol Prometheus One." There was no response. Another bastion of his dying hope evaporated.

"Think about it Nico," Cassell patted his head. "I'm here alone. Your strength is gone. There is no adrenal response." A hand slapped his lower buttocks. "Not only were you unmanned, you are no longer sponsor material. Right now you are not even equal to a conk."

Nicholas tried to push himself up. His actions were inadequate. He never budged the weight on his back. Nicholas had watched Cassell in action before, baiting a subject before extracting information, breaking down their will with words. He knew the man's tactics, but now he was the subject.

"Our interoffice agreement has been initiated. Your concubines and droppings will be divided between the team you tried to kill." The weight removed itself from his back. "Unlike you they will make them family and teach the younglings the concept of honor."

Lifted by the hair on his head Nicholas knew there was little or nothing he could do. Cassell led him out into the hallway. There he thrust him into the clutches of the Scots monster. The beast that castrated him held fast again.

"Hello." The monster whispered. His grip on Nicholas's upper arm caused discomfort. Against such strength, he would either suffer more or comply. The Scots monster turned Nicholas down a hallway. The pace was slow and deliberate. What lay ahead was unknown, yet he was marched toward it at a steady step.

Cassell kept speaking, "You have seen what an AI subliminal information extraction does to the minds of the disposable Earth Firsters." He pointed to a door. Nicholas could see where a modified medtube lay waiting for use. "Either way you are a dead man, Nico. Save yourself the pain and humiliation." He pointed at the Scots monster. "Remember the things I did in the late seventies and early eighties to her majesty's enemies?" The pause caused the tension to increase. 'Fletcher here has family roots with the gamekeepers from Balmoral. He has the skills to skin and dress animals, such as you." Cassell walked into the room. "Exactly how long you will remain aware of his actions is subject to debate."

Images of mutilated bodies sent as messages to members of opposing criminal elements in and around the Aegean tore at Nicholas's mind. "If I talk," Nicholas wanted this to end, "Will you end me quickly?" Cassell never changed, never hinting at the direction of his thoughts.

"Once I have enough to apprehend his majesty, your King of Clubs," Cassel waited until Nicholas looked away from Fletcher and at him, "of course I'll consider your request." They entered the room with the modified medtube. "Pick a place to sit, the chair or the tube."


Operation Kilparlu made headway. Everyone involved in the King of Clubs cabal waited patiently for departure. A water world became a prime spot for manufacturing and supply Colony. Soon they would have their own independent kingdom. The personnel and equipment needed to start a colony had been in the works for months. The timetable accelerated with the advantage over AIs in doubt. The cabal even made plans for a civil engineer for colony expansion, educators for grooming an educated workforce and others learning from the existing colonies. All that remained were two materials-scientists and an engineering expert for the research division. The vast majority of the colonists would never know of the cabal that had paved the way for the colony.

Sitting in his pod with his family Derrick Limpet waited for the last three pods to attach to the Antoine Laumet a William Penn class colony builder. He would soon be the Chief Civil Engineer on Argeios Colony.

At this moment his entire conscious existence centered on the head of his dick, under the assault of a wicked evil, tongue that teased and coaxed pleasure. Amy initially worked to please him, which was how their relationship started. Once she discovered that mutual gratification intermingled with her sense of a safe place for her two small girls, a basis for deeper intimacy began to form. After five days, he was beginning to fall for all four women. His balls began to draw up and tingle.

"There has been a change in the destination of this mission. All sponsors please report to the main cafeteria." The AI's timing seemed designed to interrupt sex. They were worse than the kids were.

"I guess that means me." He extracted his dick from Amy's mouth. She was kneeling before him. He patted her head. Searching for his coveralls with one hand, he leaned forward and kissed Amy on her head. "We'll finish up when I return." He slid the coveralls to her. She began placing his feet into the leg holes. She kissed the cockhead as she pushed it in safely away from the zipper before tugging upwards. She stopped the pull at the base of his sternum. He stood her up and kissed Amy on the lips. "I think I may be falling in love."

She grabbed his left earlobe, "That is what all the big dick men in this house say." She kissed him again. "I know you like a good sucking to make the fuck last longer." She kissed his chest and grabbed the cock through the material. "I'm beginning to like that too." She let go of his earlobe and used the fingernails to drag lazily down his neck to the place she just kissed. "I need my pussy to be pounded and used to sate your lust." Amy's second hand rhythmically began to squeeze his manhood. "Then fuck me to a few orgasms."

"You are wanton." He finished zipping up the overalls. Derrick tried to pull away but she held onto his dick. "I'll even fuck you doggy style." Amy let go. It took an amazing amount of willpower to leave.

He crossed to the main hatch. The household rules were still being observed. Only he wore clothes. Exiting he followed the correct colored line to the meeting.

Derrick was one of the last ones to arrive. His pod was on the farthest ring from the meeting room. Unfortunately, the foreplay triggered the need to piss. Not one of those 'I can ignore this until halftime' minor sense of a need, but a find a can, a potted plant, or a dark corner I need to piss now one. He thankfully found a relief station. While he was there, his bowels demanded a pressure relief also. This was the price for eating burritos created by Maria. Nanites can only do so much.

As he approached the entrance, he noticed squads of Marines standing in the hall. A corporal looking in his direction saluted. "Sir, please enter and move to the right, a seat has been saved for you." Derrick returned the salute.

For a moment, he felt the other Marines were ready to pounce on him. It was obvious something was not right. Many of them nodded. It was a sign of receiving messages via an implant. The Marines appeared to relax as Derrick passed them. He was thankful. Once inside he quickly found an open seat.

A naked man, his hands bound behind his back, walked ahead of four people. An obvious deference was given to the man dressed in the simple suit. The other three were dressed as Marines. Derrick saw no rank insignia. A woman, a muscle bound black man, and a smaller white man who seemed to be in a perpetual slouch took up supportive positions. Gasps from the front redirected his attention. Something bothered his sense of normalcy; it centered on the nude guy. Hairless with defined muscles he looked like a boy toy. Then he saw why. There were no nuts hanging below the cock. Shit, he was about to sit through a forced lecture on the care and feeding of concubines.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.