Wayward - Cover

Wayward

Copyright© 2013 by Justin Radically

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The life on the Colony of Wayward. This is a continuation of lives of the people from In Loco Parentis.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,swarm cycle sci-fi story

Any resemblance between the content of this story or any of the characters depicted herein and real persons or events is highly unlikely and purely coincidental.

Randy sat in his room dissecting the signal that transferred the false orders to the Sandcastle. Terabytes of other data had streamed through with the signal, layers interwoven in layers of recognition protocols, standard ship protocol exchanges, updates, deletions, and a myriad of jumbled transmissions. Teams of analysts and AIs dissected every tidbit.

Mr. Zucher had given him this information. Randy was either to eliminate these transmissions as an information source, or find something obscured in the details.

"Hobson," he called to the home's AI. "Can you show me a pictorial map of what an AI's memory looks like?"

"Your question is a bit vague. Could you better define the request?"

Randy had a bad habit of not thinking out questions he proposed to the colony's various AIs. "I need to see how the parts of your memory are allocated. What is operating system? What is transient memory? What is processor?"

"Certain aspects of AI architecture cannot be shared." Hobson had expressed this several times before.

Randy grimaced. "I don't need operational specs. I need a representation of resource allocation." He thought. 'how do I explain?' "Back on Earth I had an app that would let me see what parts of resources were being used both in active memory usage and storage. It was a color coded representation."

"That information can be shared. Would you like such data displayed?"

"Please do so."

Two rectangles drew themselves on the wall. One was labeled storage the other processes. Less than six percent of capacity in either rectangle showed any color. Randy grabbed the hair in the middle of his scalp. "Can we zoom in and look at each one in detail?"


Teresa was sunning herself by the pool. Horny as 'all get out, ' she fingered her pearl to little effect. She wanted a replacement for her fingers. She needed a little stimulation from a tongue. Nobody was around the house. In frustration, she grunted and stopped. To no one she ranted, "I need to cum."

Hobson offered an observation. "Continued self stimulation will bring about the desired result."

By now, comments by the AI no longer startled her. Teresa stopped masturbating; knowing Hobson was aware seemed creepy. Yes, he had watched her have sex with the others. This still made her self-conscious. Teresa could now add pissed and agitated to her state of horniness.

"I suggest going up to Randy's room. He too, is frustrated."

Teresa pondered that information. Randy was filling out nicely and he had gained a lot of skill from the practice he had gained since turning thirteen. A smile formed on her face. She turned and started skipping toward the door.

Taking the lift to Randy's floor, she stopped first at the bathroom to check her hair and to pee. After washing her hands, she walked down the hall. Randy was talking to Hobson.

"Granted, you can't tell me what these modules control or do." Randy sounded exasperated. "Can I see them separated between active and passive modes?"

"That I can display," Hobson often seemed to try to steer conversation to where he wanted it to go. "This is how those modules move and use memory and processing capability."

Teresa slipped into his room. Randy was looking at two big squares that appeared to undulate in multiple colors. For a moment, she was mesmerized. Stepping up close behind Randy, she slipped her hands around his waist. Tracing down his forming abs, she slipped her hands under the elastic of his shorts.

The fingernails began to playfully tease and tug at his pubic hair. The blood supply in Randy's body shifted from his brain to within easy reach of those fingers. He tried to reach back to find his attacker, but was persuaded to suffer through the onslaught. Randy began to stare at the wall, trying to use the patterns to keep from blowing his load.

Success! The fingers slid up under his shirt. As his shirt rode up his torso, Randy released control. Who was it? He did not care. The experience differed from his casual encounters. Once his shirt was over his head, those same fingernails pulled down his back, scratching just enough to heighten Randy's arousal, kisses dribbling down his spine.

Finally, he was turned to face his attacker. Teresa stood before him. Randy decided to emulate a move that Mr. Jenkins used. He pulled her into a tight embrace. Tilting her back, he made sure to look into her eyes.

The kiss started out very simple. Once Teresa seemed to be secure in his arms, she gripped his body. She initiated a probing tongue. Randy responded. Moments later, he scooped her into his arms. Never breaking the kiss, he sat them on the bed.

Randy began to tug at the hem of her top. Teresa broke the kiss and ripped it over her head. That caused Randy to begin making small quick kisses down her cheek. He proceeded kissing lower and lower along her neck. Finding a breast, he stopped to worship for a while.

He had two reasons to do this. First, the little mews made by Teresa gave him a sense of, of — hell, that he could do this to her, that was enough. He began to work his way down toward her belly button. Once there, her hips lifted from the bed. Taking the cue, Randy pulled her shorts to her knees.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.