Priss - Cover

Priss

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tricia thought she'd found a new life when Thomas proposed marriage. She could be the virginal bride, faithful and obedient; the sort of wife innocent girls always imagine themselves to be. But Fate has a cruel sense of irony and it seems that Tricia hasn't run far or fast enough to escape her past.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Prostitution  

"There they are now." Mrs. Westin, my fiancé's mother, had joined her husband and Perry in the den and she gave Thomas a chiding look.

She was in her sixties, like her husband, still attractive and rather vain, I thought. She'd been no one's trophy wife, however, Mrs. Westin had made that perfectly clear. She'd come from a wealthy family herself and it was obvious she'd have preferred her son find a girl with some social standing closer to his own.

"We went for a little walk," Thomas explained with an apologetic smile and just a bit of color on his handsome cheeks. I'd just sucked him off ten minutes before and despite being almost 25 years old, in the presence of his parents, Thomas was very much their child.

"Hmmm..." she drew a dramatic sigh and that a good cue to make my excuses.

"I think I'll go freshen up," I told Thomas, but informing his mother at the same time. She always made me feel like I had to ask for permission to do anything.

"Dinner will be served shortly, Patricia," the woman sniffed, making it plain that I shouldn't take too long.

"Yes ma'am," I nodded meekly, leaving the room as gracefully as I could while the other four people watched me, Perry especially and I'd tried to ignore his smile.

I knew where the bathrooms were and this wasn't my first visit to the Westin house. I used the one downstairs and all I really wanted to do was avoid spending twenty minutes beneath the old couple's scrutiny. They'd ask me questions, Thomas' mother especially, being polite and restrained, but prying into my past nonetheless. Every visit to their home was like a job interview and I disliked it, but I had little choice if I was going to marry their son.

Rap rap rap

"Open the door, Priss," Perry's soft voice urged me and I frowned at the predictability of it.

I should have left it locked and told him to go away. That would have been the sensible, even prudent thing to do. But I didn't, he'd called me Priss for a reason and I knew what it was. And that was why I couldn't refuse him. One word at the dinner table was all it would take and my life would be over.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, closing the door behind the man and locking it again. "Are you crazy?"

"Maybe," Perry grinned at me. "How was your stroll in the garden?"

"None of your business," I said, moving to the mirror above the sink and opening my purse. We were accomplices now, like partners sharing a secret and I wasn't sure I liked how easily I seemed to be accepting it.

"Don't be like that, Priss." Perry moved behind me, lifting my dress and I jerked my hips left and then right as I held my lipstick and stared at his reflection.

"We can't do this," I told him. "Not here ... Please ... Don't..."

"Shhh ... You know I'm going to fuck you," he said softly, bunching my dress around my waist, pushing the material in front of me so it was piled loosely onto the marble countertop.

"Perry!" I bit my lip. "There's no time ... We can't..."

"What's this?" he asked, ignoring my protests as he rubbed the crotch of my panties. There was a thin menstrual pad taped inside, just in case.

"It's a napkin," I said. "Let me go."

"You got your period?" Perry wondered and I shook my head.

"Not yet, but ... Perry!" I closed my eyes as he pushed my panties down and the man was already working to free his cock.

"Shhh..." Perry rubbed the head of his penis along my slit and I wasn't wet for him at all, at least not yet.

Inside my pussy was quivering with anticipation and my heart had been going faster ever since he'd knocked. It was that same pleasure, the new one I'd so recently discovered, that my fear of being caught was exhilarating for some reason. Now we were going to fuck fifteen minutes before sitting down to dinner with my fiancé and future in-laws. That was a lot of fear and it was all good.

"Why are you ... Ummm..." Perry sighed as his cock split my labia slowly, " ... wearing a pad?"

"Slow ... ugh!" I grunted softly, trying to stay quiet as Perry pushed down on my back, bending me farther over the bathroom counter so that he could drill my pussy nice.

"There ... Yeah, like that ... Priss..." Perry was breathing softly, trying to control himself, but it was feeling good right away. Being a little dry like I was, my pussy was a little tighter for him, my lips clinging to his prick as it moved in and out of me.

"It's not clockwork ... Oh!" I gasped as his prick found the bottom of my hole, putting me on my tip-toes for a second of electric joy. "I'm early ... sometimes..."

"Okay ... Fuck, you're hot inside," Perry whispered, holding my hips now and pulling me back to meet his thrusts with a dull slap-slapping of our bodies.

"Hur ... Hurry up..." I moaned, feeling my pussy getting very wet now, the juices flowing with the quick, hard sex Perry was giving me.

"I want you to come see me," he said, covering my body with his, pressing his chin against my shoulder with his lips close to my ear. "Stay with me ... Next weekend, Priss."

"W-What?" I shivered and rolled my hips, grinding my ass against him almost helplessly. It felt so good and the idea that any second someone could knock on the door and demand to know what we were doing...

"All weekend," Perry kissed my cheek, pushing out his tongue and licking my flushed skin while he worked just a few inches of his cock back and forth in the depths of my cunt.

"I can ... can't..." I panted turning my face and he kissed me hard, shoving his tongue into my mouth and I met it with mine.

"Yeah, yeah you can," he breathed, Perry's lips moving against mine as he spoke. His eyes staring at me, seeing the hunger in my face as I worked my pussy on his cock.

"Ohhh ... Ah!" I hitched a sharp breath and I was cumming, my body jerked and spasmed as the soft walls of my pussy squeezed Perry's cock, massaging the man as he hunched over me. He held my shoulders and jammed his cock as far inside me as possible and he was cumming as well.

"Priss ... Fuck fuck oh yeah..." he groaned and we were kissing again.

I didn't fight him. I didn't protest the flood of sperm that Perry was loosing into my body. I accepted it. I accepted him, sucking the man's tongue and shaking with naked pleasure at the experience. A three minute fuck in the bathroom. I was a slut and a whore and Perry could fuck me whenever and wherever he wanted. I knew that now. My surrender was complete.

"Don't..." Perry told me as I reached for the bathroom tissue. "I want you to keep it inside all night."

I frowned at him, feeling the guilt filling me now that we were finished, but I did as he wished. I pulled my panties up, making sure the napkin was in place. I was full of cum, Perry's and mine, and we'd sit through dinner with my fiancé and his parents, both of us sharing that secret.

"You're an asshole," I said and Perry just grinned at me, zipping up his trousers.

"I know," he opened his wallet, dropping a hundred dollar bill in the sink. "But you like it, Priss. Keep the change."

He left me there, slipping out of the bathroom while I smoothed my dress, feeling Perry warm and wet inside me. I fixed my face in the mirror, glancing down at the money every few seconds until I finally stuffed the crisp bill into my purse. I washed my hands, wondering how I was going to get through the inevitably long meal with a load of Perry's cum soaking into my pad. Smiling and looking innocent, pretending to be the virgin while Perry stared at me across our wine and my fiancé caressed my thigh under the table, unaware of who and what I truly was.

"Yeah," I admitted unhappily to my reflection. "I like it."


"Ummphhh ... I like that..." I sighed, cradling Thomas to my breasts after dinner and a movie Sunday night. We'd had a good day and a nice evening, without Perry for a change and I was grateful for it.

"Me too," Thomas sighed, kissing my left nipple and then drawing the swollen flesh into his mouth once more.

I moaned softly, arching my back and it was feeling especially good as my period had started that afternoon, right on time. I was more sensitive, or so I imagined, more horny than usual as my hormones shifted into high gear for the next few days. Having my tits nursed on was very good for me and I was tempted to ask Thomas if I could suck his cock for him. He wouldn't refuse me, I knew that, but I couldn't afford to seem too eager and that was frustrating.

I really wanted him to fuck me, but besides my charade at playing the virgin, most men were a little phobic about menstruation. Some men didn't mind and most of them wouldn't notice or care until we were finished, but I think it would have bothered Thomas. He was so innocent and invariably my thoughts went to Perry. I hated that, the way the man insinuated himself between me and my fiancé. Even when he was gone, driving back to his distant home while Thomas kissed me, Perry was there with us.

"Kiss me..." I breathed, pulling Thomas to my mouth and we'd been making out for an hour in his car.

The windows were fogged and I could have invited him inside my apartment, but this was better somehow. We both enjoyed it, petting like teenagers and pretending we were still young. At least I was pretending, trying to forget the things I'd done after graduating high school and going to college. I wished I'd known Thomas before then, that we'd dated and sat close together in our classes, sharing looks and notes and smiles. I should have met him when I was sixteen and I wondered how much my life would have changed. I could have fallen in love so easily then.

"I love you, Tricia," Thomas whispered into my ear as we caught our breath. His hand was on my breast, squeezing me gently, rubbing across my aching nipple.

"I love you too," I kissed his neck and stroked the man's hair. "Twenty days..."

"I want to make love to you," he said, finding my mouth once more. "You're so beautiful."

"We will," I promised him, whispering around his tongue. "I'm going to fuck your brains out."

"Tricia!" Tomas blinked at me and then grinned, looking mildly shocked and I made a guilty face, trying hard to blush.

"What?" I pulled him back to me. "It's true. I want to spend our honeymoon in bed."

"Oh, Jesus..." Thomas nodded. "I just hope it doesn't hurt you."

"Hurt me?" I smiled, unsure of what my fiancé meant for a moment.

"When we do it," he said. "When, um ... you know. When I break your cherry."

"Oh," I almost laughed, but I caught it and kissed him tenderly. "Even if it does, I won't mind. I'll be fertile then."

"You will?" Thomas licked his lips. "How do you know?"

"Thomas!" I rolled my eyes. "Never mind, just think about what kind of baby you want to put inside me on our wedding night."

"What kind..."

"Boy or girl?" I did giggle then and we'd talked about children and we both wanted one right away. It was going to be nearly perfect too, although that was luck mostly. I hadn't really been looking at my calendar when we'd picked a date.

"Mmmm..." Thomas just sighed and we started making out again, both of us impatient for that Saturday less than three weeks away now.


"Perry!" I felt like someone had kicked me in the chest. "You scared the shit out of me!"

"Hey Priss," he smiled from my bed where he was laying completely naked. "How was your big date with Tommy? Did he give you some?"

"What are you doing here?" I blinked at him. "I thought you were going home?"

"That's a long drive," he said, patting the bed next to him. "Lonely too. Come here."

"No!" I shook my head. "How did you get into my apartment?"

"Priss, come on. Sit down. I've been waiting all night," Perry said with a playful pout. "I got the manager to let me in."

"What?" I frowned. "Barney?"

"Nice guy," Perry agreed. "He didn't know you had a brother though."

"Great," I shook my head. "You told him you're my brother and he let you in..."

"Yeah," Perry laughed. "That and fifty bucks, you know, for his trouble."

"You're going to get me in trouble," I decided. "Why don't you just get a real girlfriend to stalk?"

"Because I like you, Priss," Perry slapped the bed softly. "Now get your ass over here before I spank you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.