Not Again
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by JayTee, The Ol' Geezer

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A cheating wife and her husband's reaction

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Western   Cheating   Incest   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

Tom and Judith Comstock moved from back east to Montana in early 1902. It was still somewhat wild country and sometimes they were accosted by wandering Indians begging for food. Tom didn't care about giving them something to eat but one of the reasons that they had left a prosperous farm in Southern Illinois was that Judith just couldn't keep her legs together when Tom wasn't home. To be perfectly honest, she was the town mattress. The only reasons for Tom to put up with her romps was that in those days divorce wasn't an option. Besides, when he was home, she was constantly fucking his brains out. She had to be the most cock-hungry woman he had ever heard of. So they moved west.

Obviously, they didn't move far enough or to a place where it would be safe to trust Judith. Tom returned early from a trip to Helena and found Judith and the handy man in his bed. The handy man was fucking judy's brains out and she was returning his thrusts with equal enthusiasm. Tom shot the handy man is the ass with his shotgun, forgetting that it was loaded with bird shot rather than buckshot.

The handy man jumped on his horse and escaped without to much injury. The same couldn't be said for Judith. Tom took his shaving strop and beat her ass until she was bleeding. In the end, she promised to never cheat on him again.

Of course, the next time a drummer came to the farm, she screwed him for several hours while Tom was out in the field. That same thing happened twice more before Tom caught her with the Indian. He actually sneaked up on the Indian while he was fucking Judy. She saw him, saw him draw his gun and place it next to the unaware Indian's ear. She remained frozen until Tom actually pulled the trigger and when pieces of the man's skull and brains blew all over her naked tits and face, she finally screamed. Tom used both his strop and a broom handle to beat her this time and Judy finally realized that her days of fucking other men was over. She decided that, while the rutting was fantastic, it just wasn't worth what it cost her. So she reformed (really.) Tom and Judith had become friends with the Anderssens, who lived about ten miles away. They had also, to a lesser extent, become friends with several other families that lived within twenty-five miles.

Tom and Sig Anderssen became close and helped each other a lot with their farms. They, and the other farmers in the area formed a combine to help harvest their crops when it was time. The would all form a team and go from farm-to-farm and harvest the crops collectively. They then sold their product as a collective and managed to make a little more than they would have as individuals. What they could sell, they shared. Judith and Bebe, Sig's wife, became very close and would visit each other often, sometimes spending the night if they had arrived late in the day. The rest of the collective worked together in barn-raising, damming creeks and small rivers to provide extra water, constantly building new homes for rapidly growing families and other jobs that needed added labor to succeed.

As the families grew to know each other they began to host family get-togethers in their homes. Because of the distances involved, the meets were spread out during the Spring and Summer months. The families would start to arrive on a Friday, prepared to spend the weekend and leave on Monday to return home.

Usually, they left a handy man or one member of the family behind to tend the livestock. The rest of the families would then meet at the chosen home for a huge barbeque which every one enjoyed. Usually since there were not enough bedrooms for everyone, the men would sleep in the bunkhouse with the boys and the women and girls would sleep in a large room (often a loft) that could be found in every home. The Comstocks and the Anderssens visited each other more ofter as they lived closer together and could spend one day and one night away from their on places without an problems. When such visits occurred, the visiting parents would take over the children's room and the host children would join their young guests in the loft. Many a Comstock and many an Anderssen child learned the facts of life in those two lofts and a surprising number of those kids would later marry and raise their own families using the same sense of values as their parents.

But farming in early Twentieth Century Montana was not a bed of roses and neither farm was completely self-sufficient. Things just had to be bought in town, and the nearest town was thirty-five miles. It took a full day in an empty wagon to get there and two days to get a loaded wagon back home. What with on day to shop, they had to look at a four day trip at least four times a year. That meant that someone had to stay behind to care for the livestock, so Sig and Tom joined forces and went in one wagon while their wives helped each other take care of the home place. The women would care for the one place, spend the night and then go to the other place and take care of it. It meant a lot of traveling for those few days but it was also a break in the dull routine of their lives so they never complained.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.