Mental Whiplash - Cover

Mental Whiplash

Copyright© 2013 by Serena Jones

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Yu-Gi-Oh Fan Fiction. Jou/Seto. When Jou went to work this morning he did not expect Kaiba to appear. From that moment on, Jou just seems to get thrown for one loop after another. Squick Warning. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the source mentioned.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fan Fiction   Oriental Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

When Jou got to the register, he found all three of his night staff standing around, looking anxious. Ken was still behind the counter, but the register was off. Jou glanced at his watch; it was half an hour past the store's closing time.

"What, you guys live here now?"

"Don't keep us in suspense!" Laiko burst. "What did he say?"

"What did who say?" Jou asked, confused. He had enough going on without his staff getting squirrelly.

"Hat Man!" Ichiro was sitting on the counter itself. "Is he going to produce the Katsuya Videos?"

"Is he WHAT?" Jou shook his head hoping he was just hearing things.

"Katsuya at Home, Katsuya at School. Is he going to produce them?"

"HOW THE FUCK -"

Laiko laughed. "Boss, you left the tapes under the counter. We didn't know what they were til we played them." She blushed slightly. "And uh, wow!"

"So who the fuck said anything about Kai- Hat Man wantin' to produce shit?! Who the fuck said anything about him having the money to produce shit?!"

"Seriously, Boss?" Ken shrugged. "He's an ultra platinum membership. The only other one of those is that Arab guy - and he told us himself he's a prince!"

"Besides, Boss, the question isn't how'd we find out you made a porno; the question's are you gonna make any more?"

"Good evening, sir." Laiko said suddenly, bowing formally.

Jou looked around to find Kaiba trying to slip out behind him.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He exploded.

Kaiba was in his complete 'Hat Man' gear - trench, wig, hat, glasses.

'One minute, he was implying he wanted to rape me', Jou thought, 'the next, he's trying to sneak out.' Jou felt like he was having a bad acid trip. Nothing was making sense. Kaiba wanted him? His staff thought he was making porns professionally? He badly needed five minutes of calm and a stiff drink.

"Sir, I know it's probably not my place," Laiko continued as if nothing was unusual, "but we are Jounouchi-san's staff, and we just wanted you to know that if you will produce that tapes, we will help make more. We support Boss 100%."

Kaiba's head turned toward Jou and the blond could feel those cold eyes burning through him. "No, wait! I don't know what these idiots are talking about. I'm not trying to become some AV star!"

"I don't mind being the star." Ichiro tittered.

"Shut up!" Ken joined Laiko and bowed to Kaiba. "Sir, Boss is just embarrassed. He didn't know we'd seen the tapes - he left the first one with some other stock and we found it and put it out before we realized what it was."

"WHAT!"

Kaiba's lips pressed into a thin line, but he gestured the two to continue the story.

"Dayshift saw it first." Laiko admitted. "Tabanna didn't actually recognize you, Boss, so he entered it in the system as a new title and put it out. It got a good 50 rentals before Boss saw it in the restock bin and told us to leave it under the counter."

"Then when he gave it to you - and made the second one - we figured out you were a producer." Ken finished.

Jou pulled Kaiba aside. "Look, I know what you're thinking," he whispered, "but I am not trying to squeeze you for money!"

Kaiba pushed Jou away and stepped back over to the employees. "You believe Jounouchi would be successful?" He asked in a voice deeper than usual.

"I won't be successful because I'm not doing it!"

Kaiba turned suddenly and pulled Jou well away from the group. "I rather like the idea. I can never have you in the flesh, but this appeals to both my monetary and sexual desires." Even behind the dark glasses, Jou could see the man leering.

"Speaking of, I thought you weren't leaving until you hurt me or something! What the hell is this sneaking out bullshit?"

"A moment of clarity. You are quite correct. One night with you would never satisfy me. But this could perhaps give me a measure of pleasure without infringing on your moral issues regarding my alleged wife." He stepped away from a rather overwhelmed Jou. "If this is your production team, I am very impressed with their audacity." Kaiba said in a loud, fake voice. He turned to face them. "I do prefer those that take their destinies into their own hands." He looked at Ken, Laiko and Ichiro. "Will you three work directly with Jounouchi?"

Ken and Laiko looked at each other, excited, while Ichiro crowed like something good happened. "Yes, sir!" Ken replied for the group, "I used to help my brother-in-law film weddings and stuff, and Laiko makes AMVs."

"I placed third at my last convention." She offered. "Itchy's just horny all the time."

"But that means he'll always be ready to shoot," Ken put in quickly. "So that's good."

"Yes, it is." Kaiba nodded. "Very well. You have my commitment. ¥50,000 to start. We'll call it..." Kaiba paused. " ... ah, yes. Hatman Productions. Yes?"

They all laughed. "Yes!" They all bowed. "Thank you, Hatman-sama."

"Excellent! I will send my agent and the funds tomorrow evening, after your closing time. I believe I know just the man I wish to assign to this project."


He arrived just as they were closing the store for the night, as Ken was ringing up the last customers.

"Sorry, we're closed." Jou said without paying much attention to who was at the door.

"We can make an exception." Ichiro breathed.

"Seriously!" Laiko agreed.

Jou looked up.

The boy in the entranceway moved to let the last customers out. "Hatman-sama sent me here." He said in a soft voice.

The voice was husky, but somehow almost timid. The boy had waist-length black hair and deep brown eyes. Something about the shape of his face was familiar, but Jou could not quite place it. Besides, dressed as he was - skin-tight jeans, a see-thru and torn tank top, and dog collar complete with leash - it was difficult to worry about details while looking at him.

"I'm beginning to love Hatman." Ichiro grinned. "Tell me you're an AV actor!"

"Hatman-sama said I'm whatever Jounouchi-sama says I am." The boy said looking away shyly.

Jou frowned. He figured Kaiba would show up; he seemed excited about making a video; why would he suddenly send this kid instead? And he did seem damn young. "What's your name, kid?" Jou asked, suddenly suspicious.

The boy reached into his back pocket and handed Jou a note. "Hatman-sama said to give you this."

'You're not a very bright mutt, are you?' the note read. It was wrapped around a check for the ¥50k.

Suddenly Jou realized who he was looking at. "Oh, you have got to be kidding me!" He muttered. He took a closer look at the boy.

The boy's lip lifted just slightly at the corner. His eyes, though brown, were cold. "Oh, fuck me!" Jou groaned.

"If you'd like." Kaiba said in his new fake voice. "Hatman-sama told me I should do anything you want. Use me Jounouchi-sama." The words sent blood surging down Jou's body.

"Oh that line is so going into the script!" Laiko cackled. "Say it again, only make it 'Katsuya'."

"Will I be working with him?" Kaiba grinned - an extremely unnerving expression from Jou's point of view. "I saw his tape; he's very sexy."

"That's him!" Ken said, pointing to Jou.

Kaiba threw his arms around Jou's neck. "Use me, Katsuya-sama. Fuck me like I'm a virgin!" The others chortled as Kaiba whispered in Jou's ear, "I really am a virgin, you realize. I have never had a male lover."

Kaiba let go of Jou and slipped past him before the man could respond to the admission.

"Ok, I'm Ichiro. She's Laiko and the workaholic is Ken."

"Honored to meet you all." Kaiba said as he bowed low. Jou rolled his eyes.

"So who are you?" Laiko asked.

"Call me," Kaiba looked over his shoulder at Jou, "BottomBoy."


In the Live Performance room, things did not get easier for Jou.

Kaiba seemed to be in his element.

"So let's just do a few warm up shots, ok?" Ken said. "Boss, you can get into character while I get Itchy and Scratchy on tape."

"You're just jealous because I'm sexy!" Ichiro tossed back lightly.

"Yeah, and after Hatman pays us to put your clothes back on," Laiko teased, "You will finally kill that ego!"

"Puh-lease!" Ichiro scoffed. "Hatman does not do tuna!"

"Laiko is very pretty." Kaiba cooed. "I'm sure Hatman-sama would like to watch her."

Jou scowled at Kaiba. "Would he? Really."

Kaiba managed to look almost bashful. "Hatman-sama has very unusual viewing tastes."

"Does he." This whole 'make a video' idea was even worse than Jou thought it would be.

"You already know about that?" Ken sounded relieved. "Good, I wasn't sure how to explain it to you. Tell you what, BB, why don't you go first."

"Me?" Kaiba demurred. "What should I do?"

"Just undress for us. Nothing fancy."

"Will Katsuya be watching?" he asked, staring at Jou.

Despite the contact lenses, those eyes were still piercing. "Yeah." Jou found himself answering. "I'll watch."

Kaiba stripped. Slowly. He managed to take twenty minutes to remove a shirt, pants and shoes and three out of four cocks were rock hard when he finished.

"How was that?" Kaiba asked when he was down to nothing but a collar and leash.

"Can I spray him now?" Ichiro moaned. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"Uh, yeah." Laiko agreed. "I mean, sploush."

"What did you think, Jounouchi-sama?" Kaiba asked in a voice laced with innocence.

Jou wiped the sweat from his brow. "Uh ... wow."

"Did it make you want to take me?" Kaiba pressed.

"Hell it made me want to take you!" Laiko quipped.

"Uh..." Jou couldn't think. Kaiba was on his knees crawling toward him and Jou was running out of reasons not to fuck the man raw.

"Hey boss, why don't you just knock out a quick one just so we can get it on tape." Ken suggested. "I'll keep your head out of shot since you don't have the wig on yet."

"Here, I'll help." Kaiba offered.

"No - you don't - oh! I -! Jeeezzz!" Kaiba wrapped his lips around Jou's cock. Jou wanted to push him away, but couldn't. He put his hands on Kaiba's head and held it gently. Firmly.

Kaiba had clearly never given anyone a blowjob before. He caught Jou with his teeth several times. And Ken kept reminding them to move BB's hair aside.

But Jou was in heaven. Kaiba was sucking his cock. It was the first time Seto had ever sucked anyone and it was Jou he was sucking. "So good!" He heard himself moan. Kaiba groaned in response.

"Hey BottomBoy." Ichiro yelled out. "You like sucking Boss' fat dick in front of us like this?"

Kaiba stopped sucking just long enough to take a breath. "Yes! I love it!"

"What if I fucked you while you sucked him? Would you love that?"

"NO!" Kaiba gasped. "Katsuya has to be first!" He looked up at Jou, eyes pleading. "Be my first, Katsuya." He whispered. "Please be first."

There was no way Jou could have said no to that. He put his hand on Kaiba's chin, pulled the man up halfway to meet him, and kissed him. Kissed him deeply, as if the deeper the kiss, the more sense the whole situation made.

Jou felt someone behind him and then felt the wig being pulled on his head. "Let me get this before you guy start, boss!" Laiko sounded a bit rushed.

It didn't matter. It didn't matter about the wig. Or about the wife. About the intervening years, the insults, the secret life. Nothing. The only thing that mattered to Jou was Seto. Here. Tonight. Seto began unbuttoning Jou's shirt and then sucking and licking Jou's nipples. He moaned. Seto's lips felt divine. Very quickly, Jou was naked and the two of them were rolling around together on the floor.

Jou got Seto pinned and began sucking his nipple, just to see how the normally subdued man reacted.

"Agh!" Seto cried out. "Oh Katsuya! That feels so good! No one's ever - ever!" Suddenly, beneath him, Seto was shaking. Then he came hard, spraying cum across both of their chests and stomachs.

"Good God!" Ichiro laughed. "You are so related to Hatman! Did you get that, Ken?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.