The Unclean Prince
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Serena Jones

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ten years after "Sow and Reap", Seto's son William must learn how to love - and then learn how to let go. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Uncle   Nephew   White Male   Oriental Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I couldn't breathe.

I felt like the air itself was closing in around me.

"It's a mistake." I whispered.

"No, it's supposed to hang loose like that." My brother answered happily.

"I can't breathe!" I could feel myself beginning to panic.

"What a drama queen!" My sister scoffed. "You can breathe just fine."

"It's not the clothes!" I snapped back. "This is a mistake. I have to stop this. Before it's too late."

Auset looked at her watch as Nobu shook his head. "Thirty-eight minutes. Wow, Nobu; what did you do - rent a T.A.R.D.I.S., go to the future, and time it?"

Nobu laughed. "Nah. Papa and I both figured he'd crack at about the half hour mark. I just gave my bet a couple minutes lead-time. How big is the pool anyway?"

"It's only a ¥10 anti. Last I checked, it was at ¥500." She chuckled.

And this from those who allegedly love me. "Thank you all so much for caring. If you all knew this was a mistake from the start, why didn't someone stop me, damn it?"

"Oh my god, William, get a grip!" Auset rolled her eyes. "You're getting married, not entering a shadow duel!"


"William-sama, may I come in?" Niko stood in the doorway of my studio, looking lovely and formal.

As beautiful as my lover was, however, any request that started with the Prince calling me 'sama' was one he knew I would say 'no' to. Although far too often he'd charmed, bribed or seduced a 'yes' from me.

I put my brush in the water jar, and took a submissive position on the floor. "You honor me with your visit, your highness." Two can play this game.

Niko came in and took the same position in front of me. "I'm being serious, William. I need to ask you something."

"No." I answered preemptively.

"It's important." Niko frowned.

"It's still no."

He sighed. "I want to know how you feel about me." I had to smirk. I had literally an entire gallery of work dedicated to him. In the ten years it had taken to fill it, it had become known as the most romantic gallery in Japan and was on the top one hundred places to propose marriage. "I want to hear you say it."

I smiled. Every so often, he seemed to need more assurance that I did. "Prince Nagahito of Akishino, I adore you. You are my light and my inspiration. If you had not opened my eyes, I would never have learned to see."

"Do you love me?"

"Deeply. Hopelessly. Truly."

"If you could, would you marry me?"

We had discussed a commitment service much like my parents. They had a modified Shinto wedding one spring. It wasn't legally binding in Japan, but it had been very public and had sparked a trend of gay marriages in Tokyo. Niko was all for such a ceremony. I, on the other hand, was very aware that Niko - however much he wished to distance himself - was now third in line for the Imperial Throne of Japan. It was extremely unlikely that Niko would ever become Emperor, but if he did, one of his specific duties would be to have an heir of the body. And an Empress. I did not intend to put myself through that kind of emotional hell. When Family Honor called Niko, I would let him go; no strings attached.

"A real marriage." Niko went on before I could answer. "One that was legally binding in Japan. The first same sex marriage in Our history."

"How... ?"

"Minister Kaiba has introduced legislation to the Diet. It would allow any citizen over the age of 20 to marry any other citizen without regard to gender, status or race. It would also outlaw arranged marriages where the couple does not consent."

'Minister Kaiba'? Niko was being extremely formal not to refer to my father as 'Uncle Seto'. "Father has tried that before." Had tried it, in fact, every year since he'd left KaibaCorp to become the Minister of Education, Culture and Technology.

"Yes, but this year, he has the support of the Prime Minister. And my uncle."

Niko's Uncle. The Emperor.

"But my uncle's support comes with a caveat. He wants this to be seen as a way to continue Japanese families into the new millennia and not just another way to cater to your father's whims."

"So this is a political decision." That would make sense.

"Only by them." Niko smiled softly. "Uncle wants a statement; Kaiba wants a tie with the Imperial family. I just want you."


The kimono was an ugly black and grey thing made of silk. I remembered thinking that it had been elegant when Father wore it to his ceremony with Dad and Papa. But wearing it myself now, I felt drab and foolish.

It was a relatively new tradition in the Kaiba Family. Valentine had started it when she wore her mother's wedding dress to marry Pegasus Maxi. And Hianko wore her mother's when she married a South Korean construction magnate. Then, when Nobu married a German viola player, he wore Dad's kimono. And Auset followed later the same year when she wore Papa's for her commitment service.

And now I stood mocking my family's tradition, my culture's history, my own beliefs just to make a political statement with a man who could no more 'love' me than he could love a dog he'd found in the streets.

"William, if you are going to be sick, go to the bathroom." Father commented, rather nonchalantly. "Down the hall, first door on the left."

"I'm not going to be sick." I wasn't sure if that assured either of us.

Father turned the page of his newspaper. "Really? I'm impressed. I couldn't keep anything down for a full day before the service. That morning, I still had dry heaves."

I stared at the man. "It wasn't legally binding and the three of you'd been together almost twenty years. Did you have the flu?"

He laughed. "No, just still incapable of making an actual lifelong promise to Pharaoh or Joey. My life won't be long enough." He put the newspaper down. "You, however, are about to be contractually obligated to this man 'for as long as ye both shall live'. And I remind you that divorcing a member of the Imperial family - while never easy - would be particularly difficult in this case."

"If your intention is to bolster my courage, you are failing."

"My intention is to remind you that it is not too late to catch the 2:30 flight to New Orleans."

I glanced at my watch. He was right; if I left in the next twenty minutes, I'd even have time for coffee. It was an appealing thought.

"Why New Orleans?" I finally asked.

"It's where I went. The first time I ran from them. KL3 was under construction, and it seemed like a good place to hide and wallow in sin." He smiled. "Perhaps not your first choice of escapes, but I'm sure you can find something to entertain yourself."

"You ran?"

"Like a thief in the night."

"You never let us run. You used to drag us in front of the firing squad."

"Of course. Running is the coward's way of resolution." He pulled an envelope out of his pocket and placed it on the coffee table. A plane ticket. Then he opened his paper again. "If you go to KaibaLand, say hi to Devlin for me. And anything he or Taylor tell you about me is pure fabrication."


There were a suspiciously large number of people in the living room when Niko and I left my studio and arrived at the main house.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.