Molly's Buddy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Honey Moon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Molly Brown was a futanari with a problem. When she and her best friend Billy had decided to experiment with being sex-friends, things got a little weird. Although his dick was little, it still did the job! Billy went ahead and knocked her up, even while she was begging him to pull out. Now Molly had come up with a plan to get even. She would work him up to it slowly, and then show him exactly what it was like when someone refused to pull out!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Hermaphrodite   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts   Porn Theatre  

Molly Brown took a deep breath and tried to relax. "So I'm just a tiny bit late." She whispered as she tried to ignore the turgid state of her cock. "My period was only supposed to be" She gulped. "Fourteen days ago."

After a few more deep breaths, she finally started peeing against the tiled wall. Molly's hand shook a little as she thrust the end of the test strip into her first morning's urine. "Sixth time is the charm!" She said with a cheeriness that sounded false even to her.

Two minutes later, it took all her willpower to keep her eyes from filling with tears. "Oh damn, another positive! I even switched brands just in case. Mom is gonna kill me! She's always lecturing me on how I have to be very careful not to introduce my sperm into my vagina. She doesn't want me to mess up my life by being a stupid teen mom like she was. What is she going to say if I tell her I went ahead and let someone else provide the baby batter to put a bun in the oven?"

Sighing, Molly didn't even have to jerk off. She was so upset her eleven inch cock lost all interest in Morning Wood, and just hung there limp as a big thick noodle as she took a quick shower.

Restraining herself with her undergarment's cleverly positioned Velcro straps, she slipped into the vintage 1970s rainbow colored three quarter length skirt she had stumbled upon in a thrift store. She shrugged into a bra, and her favorite Rainbow Dash tee shirt. It went perfectly with the skirt! People might think she dresses a little weird, but Molly didn't care. Thinking of one of her favorite internet memes cheered her right up. Molly stuck her tongue out at her mirror and laughed. "Fuck you I do what I want!"

Going down stairs, she had a smile on her face as she entered the kitchen. "Good morning mom!" she said cheerfully. "It looks like a great day."

Amanda looked up from her laptop. "Hi honey. First day of summer vacation. Do you have any big plans?"

"No, I'll probably go hang out in the mall for a while with Billy." She laughed. "It's not like I can go off to the beach or anything."

Mother and daughter laughed, but there was a wistful sound to it. Both being futanari blessed with rather large cocks, there was no way a mere swimsuit would hide their difference from the rest of the happy vacationers frolicking in the sand.

"Honey, don't you think you should maybe put on another tee shirt?" Amanda eyed her daughter's chosen garment. The cheap cotton had shrunk a bit in the wash. Her daughter's lovely assets were straining the fabric in a rather eye catching way.

"Oh mom, don't be such a hypocrite!" Molly grabbed a piece of toast from the plate in front of her mother. "You always show off your boobs!" She made a very unladylike grabbing motion at her crotch with her free hand, while biting into the cold burnt toast. "Besides, it's camouflage to keep people's eyes from wandering down here!"

"Well, I guess it's alright then." The elder redhead tried to look stern, but spoiled it by laughing. "I better not hear about you causing any traffic accidents, young lady! It's just a good thing that your buddy William is gay, or he'd be all over you. Oh, did he like that pony coloring book you asked me to pick up for him? I had to go to five Dollar General's before I found a single copy."

Molly almost choked on her toast. "Yeah, he loves it. Thanks again for picking it up."

Did mom really think Billy was gay, just because he liked My Little Pony, too? He was gonna shit a brick when she told him that. Hell, he'd shit a whole cinderblock! Small for his age, with a delicate, almost girly face, Billy was rather sensitive about that. People in school began to openly speculate about why he was such good buddies with her, and never asked any of the other girls in their grade out. That's why he spread that silly made up story of a pregnant lady giving him a blowjob at the porno store downtown.

After she had finally learned the truth the night he shot her down, Molly had boosted his reputation quite a bit. Despite her anger over him refusing to pull out in time to save her, she had concocted a cunningly simple plan. She still smiled when she thought of the looks on everyone's faces, when she mock fought with Billy about him allegedly trying to talk her into hooking him up with her cousin Patricia! He kept to the lines she had written for him, and shouted that if she was a real friend, she would; because he heard that Patricia always put out on the first date. Thank goodness Patty would never know ... She hoped. The kid was only eight, but she'd probably throw a fit if she knew a GUY said something like that. Patty was rather proud of her unique futanari heritage.

"Remember mom, if you see any more pony stuff like that, pick it up. Okay?"

"If it isn't too expensive, I will." Amanda smiled. "Money is just a tad tight right now. I haven't written any short stories or articles in months while I was finishing my first novel. My agent is a bit pissed at me right now."

Molly gulped. Money was tight? Mom was gonna be the one to shit a brick when she finds out about the upcoming blessed event. "Mom, I have almost three hundred saved up from birthday money and working after school. Do you need it for anything?"

"Don't worry, sweetheart. It's not as bad as all that!" Amanda smiled. "I have a good feeling about my book. You just go out and have fun."

Outside, she met Billy at the end of his driveway. "We're on for the mall, right?" he said happily. "I need to check out if the latest comics are in." His voice dropped to a whisper. "If the, you know, MLP issue is in, I'll go outside and wait for you to buy it for me. Okay?"

"Sure, not problem." Molly decided there was no time like the present. "We have to stop at the Memory Bank first though. I need a new keyboard. My old one broke." She looked Billy right in the eyes and hissed the final sentence through clenched teeth. "IT'S MISSING ITS PERIOD!"

"Sure! You know I love going there. Maybe we'll get to see Miss Perkins kiss her pretty Japanese girlfriend again. Lesbians are so cool!" He started to walk down the street when understanding dawned. Colliding with a mailbox, he ended up sprawled out on someone's lawn.

"Are you all right?" Molly asked, secretly pleased that the dork took a tumble after getting her news.

"Oh fuck! Molly, I'm sorry! Are you sure? Maybe your, uh, you know, is just late!"

"Keep it down, dummy!" The redhead looked around, but nobody was within earshot. "I'm fourteen days late, and I used six different pregnancy tests from two different companies. They were all positive." She sighed, making a sweeping hand motion in front of her as yet still flat tummy to pantomime a huge round baby bump. "You really got me in big trouble, you dork!"

Molly hadn't permitted his penis anywhere near her pussy after that night, but Billy had a sudden worrisome thought. "We, we'll still trade off blowjobs, right?"

"Yes, you dork. I like those just as much as you do. I probably like them even more since I can go right down your esophagus with mine, and yours can only just barely touch the back of my throat. It's actually a shame. You'll never know how fantastic deep throating feels, you dick sucking pro!"

"Never say things like that in public!" Billy begged softly. "People would think I'm gay if they heard you say junk like that!"

"You worry too much." She shook her head. "I'm the one with a real problem. What will people think when I'm showing a baby bump when school starts again? You know how everyone talked about that snooty Miss Space Cadet Abby Rhode! She was dumb enough to get herself knocked up after throwing her precious Air Force Academy in everyone's face!" Molly grinned wickedly. "Did you hear what she called me when I joked and said the Moon landings were faked? What a little bitch! I laughed my ass off when everyone noticed her baby bump a few months later."

"Molly, Abby is almost as tall as you. She's even a redhead." Billy said in a hushed voice. "Did you see how huge her tits are getting?" He gulped. "Will yours get that big too?"

"Damn, I hope not!" She looked at him sharply as his walk took on a slightly irregular look. There was a tell tale little lump growing in the front of his shorts that spoke volumes. "Oh Jeeze, it's nothing to throw a boner over, you asshole!"

"Hey, you should know that nobody can help when one, uh, pops up." He looked sheepish. "Can we change the subject, please?"

"Whatever!" Molly sighed in resignation. "Billy, it's a good thing you're my best friend. If you weren't I'd probably hate your guts!"

Molly's good humor was restored when they got off the bus at the mall. She loved people watching, and the mall was a great place to indulge. To be more precise, she loved girl watching. She elbowed Billy, almost making him drop his iced coffee. "What about her?" She asked in a stage whisper.

Billy gave the attractive woman a once over, twice. "She's a definite MILF." He said softly.

"I wonder if she gives head as good as you do."

Billy choked, iced coffee shooting out of his nose. "Shut up about that!" he squeaked. "What if someone hears you?"

"Frankly, I can never understand that. Why do you guys think it's great if a girl sucks your cock, but the idea of a guy doing it freaks you out?"

A handsome young man hurrying by paused. "You tell it, sister!" he said, before giving Billy a wink and heading on his way.

"Oh God, that gay guy just winked at me!" Billy cringed. "That's nasty! He should learn to keep his queer to himself!"

Molly took a sip of her orange and banana smoothie. She was dying for an iced coffee, but just because she didn't want to be knocked up didn't mean she wouldn't do right by her little uninvited passenger. She vowed to herself to stay away from caffeine until the baby was born. "Billy, you should knock off that stupid bigoted attitude. I would think knowing someone like me would have made you more open minded."

"You're different." he said defensively. "You're like ninety-nine percent girl, so it's okay."

She couldn't help laughing. "I'd say closer to ninety-five, but what are a few percentage points between friends. Still, I don't want to hear you talk like that." She gave him a dagger look. "Or my mouth is off limits. Do you understand?"

"Molly, you know I didn't mean anything bad." He looked both ways, and then continued in a softer voice. "How about you give ma a blowjob now? I heard it's really cool if there's a chance someone might see you!"

Something clicked in Molly's mind, and her cock surged against her modesty restraints. "So, you want to try something public?" She thought for a moment. "Okay, maybe I could do that."

"Great!" Billy chugged down the last of his coffee. "You do me, and I'll do it twice for you when we get home!"

Molly grabbed Billy's hand. "Come on. Let's get out of here and do this!"

Billy laughed as Molly dragged him toward the nearest exit and then out onto the parking lot. "Wow, I didn't think you'd be so rarin' to go Molly. You rock!"

She headed them to the far end of the parking lot. "I don't know if this will provide enough cover." She said as the walked between a brand new SUV and the decorative shrubbery surrounding the parking lot. "I guess somebody doesn't want their door dinged." She said with a grin.

"This'll be great!" Billy said as he tugged down his shorts and tighty-whities. He grinned as he let them drop around his ankles. "The breeze feels kinda good against my dick!"

Molly got a strange and intriguing idea. "If you're taking your pants completely off, you better let me hold them, so they don't get all dirty."

He looked around and shrugged his shoulders. "Well, okay." He giggled. "Thanks Molly!" He stepped out of them. Stooping, he picked the garments up off of the blacktop and handed them over. "I kinda hope someone I know spots us. I'd be a hero at school if anyone talked about me getting a blowjob from you!"

Molly took his clothes, and with a grin stood up on her toes. She could just reach the top of the bushes, and laid his pants there in the bright sunlight. "There's been a slight change of plan, Billy boy." Pulling up her skirt, she began loosening the Velcro straps holding her cock at bay. "You're blowing me first!"

"No I'm not!" Billy stomped his foot. His adorable little penis quivered as he angrily glared at his friend. "I'm supposed to get the blowjob. I'll do you when we get back to your house!"

That's up to you, I guess." Dropping her skirt, Molly walked away. "Meet me at the food court and we can get something for lunch."

Billy looked up at where his pants were, and felt a sudden chill despite the warm sunny day. He jumped, but his hand came nowhere near his pants! "Molly, come back!" He grabbed at the shrub and considered trying to somehow climb up into it. The sharp scratchy branches made him fear for his exposed dick's safety if he tried that, so he shook the bush as hard as he could. That didn't work. "Molly, give me my pants back!"

Molly stopped about twenty yards away from him, and turned around. "What's the matter? Don't you want lunch? It's my treat."

"This isn't funny!" he squeaked. "Molly, come back and give me my pants! What if someone sees me hanging around half naked? I'll get in trouble!"

"You'll get in trouble, what about me?" She crossed her arms under her ample breasts and stood her ground. "Think about all the trouble I'm going to be in when my mom starts noticing my clothes don't fit right in a couple months! That's not an "IF", it's going to happen sooner or later, no matter how hard I try and hide my belly from her!" Squinting in the bright sun, she took a deep breath. "You could share that trouble with me, you know. All I have to do is tell her just who kept on fucking me, even while I was begging for him to stop. Technically, that's rape. Haven't you ever heard of "No means No"? Just because I have a dick, doesn't mean it doesn't apply with me!"

His mouth dropped open. "Mol, it, it wasn't like that! You don't think" he gulped dramatically "that I raped you?"

"Of course not, stupid, but it doesn't matter what I think. What will my mom think if she finds out?" She delivered the final blow. "What will YOUR mom think?"

"Molly, please don't tell anyone that!" he said softly. "You know I just sort of got a little carried away!"

She smiled. "I know that you little dork. Just calm down. Billy, I'm not mad at you any more. Well, not much anyway. I'm going to just leave you here to think things over."

"No, don't do that!" he squealed.

Molly felt her cock surge. "Who is getting a blowjob now?"

He took a deep and shudder breath. "Uh, you are?" he asked softly.

"That's right Billy!" She hurried back to the relative privacy behind the SUV, and finished undoing the Velcro of her modesty harness. Molly giggled as her eleven inch cock sprang up. "Damn, that feels better! You try strapping your dick so if you get a boner, it stays down the inside of your thigh. My cock can't even get fully hard in that stupid Velcro monstrosity! I need it if I wear lightweight clothing though. I can't risk displaying a tent in my skirt, and this tee shirt it too snug to hide anything under. If I tried pointing it up, people would think I was hiding a pipe bomb or something. I wish I could get away with a mini-skirt at least, but then I'd show out the bottom. I guess it's lucky that I don't actually get too much longer when I get an erection. I'm still nine inches when limp."

Billy self consciously put a hand over his erection and gave a sort of dejected sniff. "That's more than twice as big as me when I'm turned on!" He sighed sadly. "The stupid thing almost disappears completely into me when I'm limp!"

"Oh, I'm sorry about that Billy. I didn't mean to make you feel bad, honest!" She smiled. "Still, you're right. Its kinda cool letting it hang free outside. I haven't done anything like this since you caught me pissing on the tree in my back yard. I'm glad we have some shade. I don't want to sunburn my cock." She laughed. "Now on your knees and gobble me up! After I shoot off, I'll do you."

"Molly, can't we just forget about this?" He said fearfully. "If someone drives by they'll see us! They'll see me with a big dick in my face and my bare ass hanging out!"

"It's up to you, Billy." She pointed up at his pants. "I could always meet you later in the food court."

He shuddered. "I'll do it. Just don't leave me out here!"

"Let's hurry up then." She spread her legs wider and tucked the skirt's hem into the waistband to keep it out of the way. "I'll keep watch. Now shut up and suck!"

Even in the shade, the gritty abrasive blacktop of the parking lot was hot against his knees as he knelt in front of Molly. "Try to cum real fast!" he begged, before licking the hugely swollen head of her throbbing shaft.

"That's up to you." She said with a sigh as the head of her penis entered his wide open mouth. "Damn, you're gotten so good at cock sucking." Billy was right. This was thrilling! Someone could come by at any time and see her being fellatiated right out in the open. Sure she'd be outed as a futanari, but if it was by a curious woman, that could lead to something hot!

Billy tried to give his all as he sucked and slobbered on Molly's cock. He had to get her to ejaculate before someone saw him on his knees with a huge dick in his mouth! His eyes darted from side to side, but all he saw was the SUV and bushes. He had to count on Molly telling him if someone was headed their way!

Billy was doing even better than normal as he sucked her. Molly put her hand on the car to steady herself as Billy gagged and choked, but took her deeper and deeper with each bobbing thrust of his head. Looking through the windows of the vehicle, her heart thudded as she spotted a couple people walking their way. She almost opened her mouth to tell Billy to get up, but no sound came forth. It was just too exciting to stop now!

Not exactly understanding why, Molly managed to kick off her right sneaker. Hand braced against the warm metal of the vehicle, she balanced on her left leg while Billy sucked. Moving the right one forward, she gently felt around with her foot. Billy gave a little muffled squeal when her sock clad toes made contact with his hard little penis. Pressing his cock against him, Molly began to rub up and down on the sensitive underside.

What the hell was Molly doing? Heart thumping, Billy wanted to tell her to quit it, but there was no way to talk with his lips stretched around her hardness. She knew he wasn't like her! Sometimes it took him forever to get hard again after he ejaculated! He wanted his blowjob too!

The redhead couldn't help a giggle as Billy's cock sort of spread her big and second toe apart, and forced the sock between them. She had given him a few hand jobs now. Well, actually index finger and thumb jobs, but this was something new. She watched as more people moved about in the parking lot, silently hoping the owner of the SUV would show up.

Nostrils dilated, Billy franticly tried to get Molly off. His only chance of getting a blowjob was to make sure she fired off before he did! He already knew that if he went limp, Molly would insist that they wait until later when he was fully rested. His nose bumped repeatedly against her tee shirt as he gagged and choked his way through the best deep throat job he'd ever given her.

Molly could almost read her buddy's mind. So he wanted to race? She had the advantage. Her mouth wasn't full. "Thanks to you, my damn tits will probably get huge!" she said in a husky voice as her toes worked his little shaft. "I might get bigger than that Abby bitch you'll miss so much since she graduated." Her eyelids fluttered and closed to slits. "If you play your cards right, maybe I'll give you a glass of milk!"

Billy stiffened, and groaned around the cock half way down his throat. He couldn't help it! Thinking about Molly and her breasts growing was just too hot! Part of him thought tasting breast milk was nasty, but as for the rest of him, Billy moaned. He tried and tried to ignore it, but his cock jerked once between Molly's stroking sock covered toes as his climax started!

Molly felt a little splash of warmth against her leg and yanked her foot away. This was just too exciting! Putting both hands on the back of Billy's head, she began to actively fuck his face. Billy hated that, but he'd get over it!

Shit! Why did she stop just as he got started? Arms flailing, Billy flew into a panic as his orgasm was cut short. He grabbed his cock and jerked madly as Molly began ramming down his throat. He managed one last feeble dribble from his penis as her pace only increased. He couldn't breathe when she did that, and she knew it! He couldn't resist the strong grip of her hands though, as his nose kept snuggling tight against her body.

"Her it comes!" Molly gasped. "Oh yeah Billy, this is so damn good!" Rising up on her toes, Molly grunted as she passed the point of no return. Billy's throat snugly imprisoning her cock felt so damn good! Her whole body trembled as deep inside, the explosion cut loose!

Squealing and gagging, Billy trembled as warm fluid gushed directly into his stomach. It went on and on as he felt the underside of Molly's cock pulse strongly against his tongue. By the time her lengthy orgasm eased to the last few dribbles, he was lightheaded and dizzy from lack of air.

On his hands and knees, Billy coughed and gasped as he panted. Molly couldn't help noticing how round and pert his asscheeks were. He had a very feminine hiney, for a fifteen year old guy. She had to force some very weird thoughts out of her mind as he struggled to his feet. Yup, he was spent. All you could really see was his balls and cockhead now. Good, they could get out of here quicker. "Billy, since you're limp, hurry up and get dressed. I don't want to waste time trying to suck you hard again."

"Molly, I can't reach my shorts!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Wait a second, I gotta do something first." Whistling Winter Wrap-up, Molly aimed her softening dick and urinated all over the passenger side front tire.

"Molly, hurry up!" Billy hissed as she carefully strapped down again. "Get my clothes down before someone sees me like this!"

"Keep your pants on, dork. Sorry, you know what I mean!" She giggled as she stood on her toes. Molly retrieved his shorts and tighty-whities. She handed the shorts to him, but used his underpants to wipe his little spatter of cum from her leg.

"Hey, that's disgusting! Gimmie back my underpants!" Billy snatched at them and stretched the snow white garment. When Molly let go, he accidentally dropped them to the ground.

"Oh shit, that was your fault, Billy!" she laughed as the white cotton rapidly turned sort of yellow after landing in the puddle she had just made. "You can't blame me!"

"Molly, you're a big jerk!" he said angrily as he VERY carefully zipped up. "Now I have to go commando for the rest of the day!"

"Watch the name calling, shorty!" She said with a wicked grin as she wriggled her foot back into her sneaker. "Call me a jerk again and you'll have to go back to just jerking off. My mouth will be closed to you until further notice."

"I'm sorry Molly!" He looked around. "Oh shit! Someone's coming this way!"

"Pick up your panties." Molly said with a giggle.

"Hell no, I don't want them any more!"

The two ran for it and headed back into the mall.

After lunch, Molly had trouble keeping her rather weird thoughts about Billy's pretty hiney from her mind. A wicked idea was slowly brewing. "Hey Billy, My cousin Patricia's birthday is coming up. Could you help me shop for her present?"

Hours later, Billy's face was red as Molly held up yet another blouse to his body. "This isn't what I meant when I said I'd help!" he hissed. "Everyone is looking!"

"Oh calm down! You're just Patricia's height, and she's petite like you are."

"Don't call me petite. Besides, when I met her last year I was taller!"

"Sorry Billy, but that was last year." She dropped her voice to a whisper. "I told you. Futanari tend to be tall." She grinned. "Patty emailed me last week, bragging that she's exactly five foot now."

"She's an inch taller than me now? Shit, that's humiliating!" He grumbled as his friend held a mini-skirt against his shorts. "Why are you looking at sexy stuff? Isn't she still a kid?"

"She doesn't think so. She's about to turn nine, and thinks she's a grown up already."

"Aren't we done yet?" He complained as Molly picked out another pretty little skirt.

"Almost, I just need a couple more things."

Billy nearly panicked when Molly started looking through underwear. "I shouldn't be in here!" he said defensively as she eyed some really cute panties. "Can I wait out in the mall?"

"Grow up, dork!" She felt her cock strain against the Velcro. "It's not like I'm going to make you try on any bras in the mall!"

On the bus ride home, Molly was quiet. Her little fantasy was exciting, but how would she ever get Billy to go for it? The guy was so homophobic he'd probably turn green and pass out if she sprang it on him. They got off the bus at the stop, and walked the rest of the way home.

"Oh that's great!" Billy said with a snort. "Dad's in town!"

They could hear the yelling all the way over by Molly's house. "You're late again, William!" Miss Cooper, the ex Mrs. Martin shouted. "I have bills to pay!"

"You could get another job, you money grubbing bitch!" Mr. Martin shouted right back. "I work full time, and two part time jobs just to meet your unreasonable support demands!"

"Get out of my house!" Miss Cooper screamed.

Molly elbowed Billy. "Are you okay?" she asked kindly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Believe me, this is better than when I'm home and they try to pretend they're the best of friends." He sighed. "Dad is such a dick. Doesn't he think I notice that the only time he makes a visit, is when he tries to make mom let him slide for a month or two when he's late with his payment?" He grinned. "The plane tickets probably even cost more than what he owes."

The door suddenly burst open and Mr. Martin stormed out. "It's my house, you cunt! I'm the one who paid for it!" As clichéd as it was, a rolling pin came sailing out the door, just missing his head. Its ballistic flight path came to an abrupt end when it struck his rental car parked in the street, putting a noticeable ding in the door.

"Thank God it was paid for out of the lump settlement, or with your late payments I would have lost it when you couldn't pay the mortgage!"

Molly couldn't help giggling. "Damn, it's a good thing your dad is a shrimp too! That could have taken off the top of his head!"

Billy laughed, despite himself. "Mom's a great aim. You know she always wins when we play darts. If she ever REALLY wanted to hit him she would have nailed him right between the eyes."

Mr. Martin calmly walked to the car. He picked up the rolling pin, and then looked up and down the street. "Miss Cooper came to the door. "William, don't you dare!"

He just laughed as he trotted towards Molly's house, to stop in front of the storm drain in the street. As luck would have it, a police car turned the corner just as he chucked it down. Its siren gave one of those warning blurts, and the car pulled up next to him. An officer of the law stepped out. "Sir, there is a town ordinance against throwing trash down the sewers. Let me see some ID."

Billy covered his mouth to smother his laughter and Miss Cooper softly closed her front door. "I bet dad wishes he just sent mom a check!" he sputtered, as the cop tore off a ticket and handed it to his father.

When the police car drove off, Billy's dad casually walked up Molly's driveway, as if nothing out of the ordinary happened. "Hey buddy!" he called to his son. "It's great to see you!" Only scant inches taller than his offspring, he ran his hand over Billy's head and ruffled his hair as if he were a little child. "Long time no see!"

"Hi dad!" Ever polite, he turned toward Molly. Dad, this is my friend Molly Brown. Molly, this is my dad, William Martin."

"How do you do, Molly Brown?" His eyes hungrily looked her from head to foot, only to return instantly to her breasts. "You sure do look unsinkable."

Molly cringed. "Hello Mr. Martin. How are you?"

"Better and better." He said with a leer. "Would you care to show a stranger around town?"

"Dad!" Billy glared at his father. "Molly is in my class."

"Hey, that's good buddy. You guys can help each other with your homework." He smiled. "What do you say, beautiful? A little dinner, a little dancing, I'll show you a good time."

"Dad, Molly's fifteen!"

Molly almost burst out laughing when the letch's eyes nearly popped out of his head. "Oh, would you look at the time? Billy, I have to catch a flight! Sorry I couldn't visit with you!"

He turned and ran for his car. "That's dad for you." Billy laughed. "Mom divorced him after she came home early and found him in bed with some other woman. Then he almost went to jail when it turned out the "woman" was actually a fourteen year old girl. I think the only thing that saved him from being charged with Statutory Rape, was when the girl's father broke dad's jaw right in the police station. They both ended up dropping their charges when the girl showed the police how good her fake ID was. I'm just glad she was smart enough to insist they use birth control. Things would have been a lot worse if she was some stupid bimbo dumb enough to let him knock her up!" His face turned red. "Uh, I'm sorry Molly. I shouldn't have said that last part."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.