The Last Call - Cover

The Last Call

Copyright© 2013 by nakdsub

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I want to thank mostera1; he always makes my stories better. This is the sequel to, 'The Call.' I believe it is a standalone story but if you haven't read the original it may help you better understand some parts of this story. In the original story it took me 3 chapters to break up the Cooper family; it took me 7 to get them back together. Each chapter will be submitted daily. I want to thank you all in advance and remind you that comments are always more than welcome.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Bobby and I were both relieved to step off the plane. It was a long flight, even with the stop-over. It was three o'clock in Hawaii which gave us ample time to get settled in before dinner. We unpacked then strolled around hand in hand like two tourist oohing and aahing at the gorgeous Oahu scenery.

Bobby was funny; almost immediately after dinner he started yawning then glanced over at me with that sly grin of his. Yeah, it didn't take a lot of imagination to tell what was on his mind. We had several evenings to taste the nightlife; our first night in the tropics was reserved for some serious love making.

The sun was just going down so we went out to our balcony and watched the startlingly bright colors slowly sink into the Pacific. Since only the fish could see into our room from there, we left the double French doors open as we walked back inside. Bobby took me in his arms, "I love you, Mrs. Kilpatrick," he said in a soft, sultry voice.

"And I love you, Mr. Kilpatrick," I replied. Slowly we undressed each other taking turns with each article of clothing. Bobby never needed any stimulating; he was always ready right from the start.

I took him in my mouth, barely touching him with my soft lips. I gracefully slid up and down his newly married cock. I teased with my tongue. I knew he was getting close and was prepared to take it all; "Wait, honey," he said, "it's my turn."

He sat up, took me by the shoulders and gently laid me down on my back; I closed my eyes and just concentrated as every loving touch sent shivers up my spine. By the time my husband's tongue reached my clit I was wild with desire and climaxed over and over again. I was still in a euphoric fog when I felt him slide inside of me. Instinctively I wrapped my legs around him, locked my heals behind Bobby's back, and road with his every thrust. I felt his body stiffen just as I screamed in ecstasy.

We rested, wrapped in each other's arms while our breathing returned to normal. I reached under my pillow to retrieve my surprise.

"What's this? Ultra-glide; honey, are you trying to tell me something. We've never needed this before; do I not make you wet anymore?"

"Silly," I said using a little girl voice, "are you kidding, all you have to do is look at me and I have to change my panties."

"I don't get it; then what's the ultra-glide for?" he asked. I didn't say anything, I just smiled. Suddenly I could see the light bulb go on. "Oh, wait a minute; are you talking about... ?"

"I feel bad that I'm not a virgin for you, Bobby."

"Honey, neither of us are virgins; and even if we would have been before we met in Florida, we certainly wouldn't be anymore."

"I know," I said rubbing his chest, "but there's still part of me that's virgin territory."

"Babe, are you really talking about anal sex?"

"Do you think it's slutty?" We'd never talked about it before and I was worried he may have thought of it as dirty.

"No, honey; I ... I don't know, I just never figured you'd be interested, that's all," he replied.

"Are you interested?" I asked.

"Well, yeah, kind of. I never mentioned it because ... I don't know; I thought you'd get angry I guess."

Once again I thought of Eileen's advice about learning to talk to one another from the very start. "Bobby, please don't ever be afraid of talking to me about anything; okay, I mean it, honey, anything at all."

"Okay, honey," he responded, "I promise."

"So what do you think; you want to try it?" I asked him with an evil grin.

"Yeah, let's; but if I start to hurt you, you let me know right away."

"I will," I answered; he was bashful ... it was so cute.

I had to admit, I was a little nervous; I laid face down with some pillows propped up under my stomach. I felt my husband's loving fingers gently massaging the slippery substance into my butt. His touch was so tender I felt no discomfort at all.

I looked over my shoulder and watched as he coated his stiff love tool, "Okay?" he asked, "You ready?"

"Yeah, Babe; just do it slowly."

"Okay, honey; if it starts to hurt just say stop." I indicated I would, and tried to relax. Bobby got into position. I could feel him trying to be so careful; I finally had to tell him to use more force or he was never going to get inside. "Alright, honey," he said, then pushed.

"Oooh," I must have moaned a little too loudly because Bobby pulled right back out. "No, no," I said, it's okay, just take it slow."

Again he pushed into my anus; I was trying not to gasp to loudly this time. The first thirty seconds or so hurt like hell but Bobby just held still while I was getting used to it. "Okay," I muttered, "slowly now."

Cautiously, Bobby started working his iron-like rod back and forth. Soon the pain was subsiding and being replaced with a strange, but pleasure-full sensation.

"Oh yeah," I heard myself say, "Ooh, this feels good; a little faster," I beckoned, "Not too much, just a little."

I couldn't believe it; after a little while, with no vaginal stimulation at all, I could feel a massive orgasm building; I wondered about Bobby; we almost always came together; was he about to cum as well?

"Oh, honey, I going to cum soon; Ahhhh, oh baby, are you going to cum; I can't hold off much longer," I moaned.

"Me too," I heard him grunt.

Just seconds later my entire body went rigid as I yelled out with carnal bliss. I wanted to feel him deep inside me so I pushed myself up to squeeze out any daylight between Bobby's body and my own. I could feel the sweat from his flesh meeting mine as we both experienced the most earth shattering climax of the night.

"Huh, wow," I heard him say while still trying to get his breath back. I was cuddled in his arms.

"Yeah, I know what you mean," I replied between my own heavy breaths.

"It didn't hurt?" he asked.

"Just a little in the beginning but it didn't last long. It was a totally different feeling."

"Did you like it?"

"Oh yeah, I wouldn't want a steady diet of it, but it sure makes for an interesting plan 'B.'

Bobby chuckled, "I'll say; is that, 'B' for back door?" he joked.

"Just wait till our first anniversary and we get to, 'C' for cuffs," I joked back.

"Oh now wait a minute, we'll have to talk about that one," he said laughing. "As soon as we catch our breath we need to hit the shower."

"Oooh, that sounds like fun," I said playfully, "do I get to clean Bobby Jr.?"

He laughed; "Any time you want," my darling.

When I first knew we would only have a week for our honeymoon I was disappointed, but to tell you the truth, I don't think Bobby would have survived a second week ... at least not without his dick falling off. I guess you could say, by the time we were ready to leave, we were both very, very relaxed.

On our last day, Bobby offered to do the packing while I made a few phone calls. My sister was first.

"Brea!" she yelled out when she answered, "How's Hawaii?"

"Well, they have king size beds here," I joked. "Honey, this has been the most wonderful week of my life," I told her in all sincerity. "We'll be home tomorrow; I'll tell you all about it next week. I held off calling for a little while because I wanted to ask about mom and dad, anything new?"

"Yeah, well ... a little; dad agreed to go to counseling with mom. He told her to find someone she liked and just let him know when and where and he would be there."

"Donna, that's great; at least it's sure a step in the right direction. Wouldn't it be fantastic if they really got back together?"

"Yeah, but I wouldn't hold my breath, Brea. Dad's making an effort but mom says he's still hurting very, very badly."

"Yeah, I know he is; have you talked to Eileen?"

"No, not since the wedding; I was over at dad's last Wednesday night but she wasn't there."

"You should have heard her, Donna; she told mom if she wanted dad back she had to fight for him."

"Eileen said that?"

"Yup, Donna she was fantastic; she loves dad so much she's willing to give him up to make him happy. That's real love, little sister."

"Yeah, I'll say; if dad and mom don't get back together I sure hope he marries her, he could sure do a lot worse."

"That's for sure; I agree wholeheartedly; speaking of marriage, anything new with you and Derek?"

"No, not yet; I think you're right though, I'm pretty sure he's getting ready to pop the question. I wish he'd do it soon; I really love him and it's getting tougher and tougher to keep my cherry."

"Oh no, honey, don't give that up, not yet; you had the right idea all along. I can't think of a more wonderful gift to give your husband on your wedding night; our first night here I wished I was able to do that for Bobby; hang in there little sister, I doubt it'll be much longer," I told her. "Is he pressuring you?"

"No, not at all; he completely respects my decision. He's just so damn perfect, I love him with all my heart, that's all."

"Yeah, sis; I know how that is, but you've waited this long, don't give in now; believe me, you'll see what I mean on your wedding night; it'll be well worth the wait, honey."

We talked a little more but I still had to call and let dad know what time we'd be home; time was running short for Bobby and me to catch our plane.

It was a long, weary trip home; because of the change in time zones we left at nine Saturday night and didn't get to O'Hare until noon on Sunday. Dad was waiting and drove us to our new apartment. We rented and furnished it a couple weeks before we were married but didn't want to spend our first night there until we could do it as man and wife.

Of course my gallant husband carried me across the threshold; that had been the third time since we were married; the first time was the night of our wedding; then again when we entered our room in Hawaii for the first time, and now, entering our apartment; I was glad he had a strong back.

Dad helped us unpack then stayed a little while but he could see how tired we both were; neither of us slept very well on the plane. After he left I called mom but she was working a double shift and couldn't talk much; Just from the short conversation we had though, I could hear a change in her attitude; the strength of her voice was remarkable. Ah yes; the power of love, I thought to myself.

Bobby called his folks and talked for a little while as well, and again, Eileen's name came up in conversation.

"Bobby, when you get a chance, Meagan wants you to call her. She wants to know about Eileen; I guess your uncle Brandon was asking about her at the wedding but Meagan didn't know what was happening. She said it looked to her like Al might be thinking about reconciling with Jackie and she wondered if Eileen was free to date," his mother said.

"Ah, well, to tell you the truth, mom, I don't think anyone knows what's going on there yet. Brea talked to her sister just before we left yesterday and I guess Al agreed to go to counseling but I don't know if Eileen is thinking of dating just yet."

"Well, keep it in mind, will you, honey? I'm not trying to pry into anyone's business but this is the first time your uncle has shown any interest in anyone since your aunt died, it sure would be wonderful if he found a nice woman."

I heard most of Bobby's conversation so when he hung up I asked. "Somebody wants to date Eileen already?"

"Yeah, I guess; my uncle Brandon; you met him at the wedding, Meagan's dad."

"Oh yeah; which reminds me, I wanted to ask you, how come your aunt wasn't there; are they divorced too?"

"No, she died in a car accident three years ago," he responded.

"Oh, Bobby, that's terrible; I'm so sorry. Meagan never mentioned it."

"Yeah, I know; she doesn't like to talk about it," he said. "Uncle Brandon has really had a hard time dealing with it, even more than Meagan. My dad and mom have been trying to help him but it's been an up-hill battle. She said he was asking about Eileen at the wedding."

"Why didn't he ask her to dance?"

"He'd never do that if he thought she was with somebody. Your dad kind of bounced around between your mom and her; Uncle Brandon would never approach her if he even thought your dad and she were an item."

"Yeah, dad was sending mixed signals all night wasn't he. Well, I plan on having lunch with Eileen someday next week; I'll see if she's interested ... Gee, I just thought of something; I don't know if I can do that or not."

"Why; what's the matter?"

"Well what if dad and mom don't make it and he wants Eileen back. If she falls in love with your uncle I could be the one who sabotaged my dad's chances for happiness."

"Honey, remember what Don said about us; how our marriage had been written in the stars; well sometimes, babe, you just have to believe that things will work out for the best."

Damn, I thought, not only is my husband the best looking, sexiest man around, but he's the smartest too. "Alright," I said, "I'll ask when I see her."

Bobby and I went to bed early that night; we lay wrapped in each other's arms and talked about dreams and plans for our future. We set the alarm for six-thirty knowing that when it rings in the morning, we will start the rest of our lives together.


By ten o'clock the next morning I was wondering if Bobby's day was anything like mine; so far I hadn't gotten a lick of work done. Instead, I tried answering all the questions I got from the girls; how's married life? How was Hawaii? Would we be buying a house right away; three of the girls just happen to know someone in Real Estate. I'm sure glad Mrs. Weller was a kind woman, I'm not sure I would have been that patient.

At noon I called Eileen and set up a luncheon for Wednesday. I hoped she was in a talkative mood; I couldn't wait to hear what was happening between her and dad.

By the time Wednesday rolled around I'd had a chance to talk to mom a little more but she really didn't have a lot to say as far as dad went. She told me they had talked on the phone a few times but she hadn't seen him since our wedding. She was very encouraged about the couples therapy; she said she got the name of the therapist from one of the girls she works with who credited him with saving her marriage. Their first session was scheduled for Thursday.

It felt really good to see Eileen again; her speech to mom flashed quickly through my mind as I greeted her with a hug before sitting down. She was truly a woman I very much admired.

"So how is married life, honey?" Eileen asked.

"Even more fantastic than I could have imagined, Eileen; there seems to one great surprise after another around every corner."

"That's wonderful," she said with true compassion.

The conversation centered around Bobby and me for a little while longer then turned to girl talk. We were half way through lunch and she hadn't mentioned one thing about dad so I thought I'd get the ball rolling.

"Eileen, I still can't thank you enough for what you did for dad and mom at the wedding."

"You would have done the same thing for Bobby," she replied.

"I don't know, I don't think I'm that strong." I waited for a few seconds hoping she would pick up the conversation and I wouldn't have to ask but she didn't. "Eileen, if you don't mind me asking, how are you doing; how are you and dad getting along?"

She took a big breath before answering; "I told your dad at the wedding he needed to sort out his feelings; until then he and I would not be seeing each other."

"You mean you haven't seen or talked to dad since my wedding?"

She shook her heard no. "Your father has never gotten over your mom. Until he does, if he does, there can be no real relationship between him and me. To use a crude term, he has to shit or get off the pot; I won't be 'the other woman, ' not to any man, not even your dad."

I was in absolute awe of this woman. "How is he doing?" she asked breaking down the wall just a little.

"Well, I haven't seen that much of him since getting back but he seems to be okay."

"Did your mother take my advice?"

"Oh yeah," I answered, "she has dad talked into couples therapy; their first session is tomorrow night."

"Good," she said, but I wasn't convinced she really meant it. "That's what they both need."

"What about you, Eileen, how are you doing?" I could see her forcing a small smile.

"I'll be okay, Brea; I'm a big girl," she said non-too-convincing.

I was still struggling with the idea of trying to set her up with someone else. It was really none of my business ... still; it wasn't fair that Eileen should be the one to suffer the most from all of this. Bobby was right, things happen for a reason.

"Are you going to start dating again?" I asked.

She chuckled a little before answering. "Why, do you have Prince Charming hiding in a closet somewhere?"

You should have seen her face when I answered her; "Maybe." She was just bringing her coffee up to her lips when she stopped and peered at me over the top of the cup. "You remember Meagan, Bobby's cousin; you met her at the wedding."

"Yes, of course," she said, "Pretty girl, she wants to make love to me?" she kidded.

"No, but I wouldn't rule out her dad," I replied. "I don't think you met him but he was there too ... tall ... black wavy hair a lot like Bobby's," I described. "He was dying to ask you to dance but he wasn't sure if you and dad were together or not and he didn't want to start any trouble."

"I think I know who you mean; gray suit with a red tie?" she asked.

"Aaah; yeah, come to think of it," I said having to think back to what he was wearing.

"Yeah, I saw him looking at me a couple of times. He seemed pretty bashful."

"Well, he's been through a lot," I said, then went on to tell her the story about his wife dying. She sat and listened to every word I spoke. I was getting the impression she may, very well, be interested.

Later that day, when Bobby walked in from work he found me standing in the kitchen staring at the table.

"You know, that's the problem with kitchen tables," he said, "You have to watch them like a hawk."

I laughed at his joke then turned, threw my arms around his neck, and smothered him with a big, sloppy, passionate kiss. After confirming that we both had great days at work he asked if I had lunch with Eileen. I told him I did.

"Did you tell her about my uncle?" he asked right away.

"Yes I did," I told him.

"So ... did she seem receptive at all; is she planning to date?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.