Journey to Eden - Cover

Journey to Eden

Copyright© 2013 by Sintilation

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The beginning of a young man's twisted journey from a dysfunctional family to adulthood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I had no idea what had happened during most of the school day. Every time my eyes closed, even for the briefest of moments, I imagined my little sister, Elise, and my girlfriend, Beth, on their knees, sucking my cock. Their lips slid smoothly up and down the sides of my cock, their tongues fluttering across my shaft like butterflies. When their lips met on the head of my cock, they kissed like porn stars, all flickering tongues and sucking lips.

Then Beth gripped my cock firmly while Elise wrapped her little lips around the head. She proceeded to suck me down slowly while Beth stroked my shaft. Soon my sister's lips swallowed me down deeper and deeper until she had swallowed me to the base. She gagged on my cock buried in her mouth, but Beth refused to extricate me from my sister's throat. Her eyes glazed over and only then did Beth allow my thick cock to pull free.

Elise gasped for air and grinned happily. She took manual control of my manhood and directed me between Beth's full, red lips. Beth was gentler, her tongue slowly caressing every inch of my meat as she slowly sucked me down. I face fucked her slowly in rhythm to her swallowing sucks until I was about balls deep in. I felt her throat constricting around me, desperate for my hose to spray her throat full of my hot, creamy cum.

Elise let me pull out and Beth's eyes sparkled with uncontrolled lust for my cum. Her hungry mouth tried to gobble me back down her throat, but Elise used my dick to cock slap my girlfriend unto submission. Then the two naked girls got down on their knees before me.

They sucked and stroked my cock, and licked and massaged my balls until I could no longer control myself. They sat back wide-eyed and eager, their wiggling tongues out for my cum. Deep in the root of my cock I first felt it. The wave of cum erupted in a massive spray of hot, sticky cream that spattered all over the girls.

Thick rivulets of cum dripped down their beautiful faces onto their magnificent tits. Still I sprayed my love juice on them, my massive balls throbbing to empty my love upon them. Only once they were painted in my cum did I finish.

My two lovers embraced one another, smearing my cream all over themselves. They kissed and exchanged mouthfuls of cum. They swallowed my juice and licked one another clean before turning back to my throbbing cock, eager for more.

By the end of the day I was a fucking hormonal wreck.

What I knew for sure was that sometime that morning Beth and Elise discussed things. To what degree I do not know. How long prior to today they had been talking, I do not know. I figured that Elise used a few minutes to update Beth on our misadventures while Barry and I had changed in the locker room.

I knew that Barry was pissed off. He had watched as his little sister had fondled my cock, while my little sister refused to touch his. We had argued. He would seek out some kind of petty revenge.

And what I knew for absolutely-fucking-sure was that Beth and Elise had jacked me off together. I had actually sprayed some cum on their legs. They had given each other finger blow jobs to taste my cum. And to top it off we had a three-way kiss ending with the explicit promise that my girlfriend and my little sister planned to suck my cock together.

Yeah, I was a fucking hormonal mess alright.

The final bell rang and school let out. I pushed and shoved my way through the crowd to my locker, grabbed what I needed for homework and ran for the front stairs where I always met Elise, and usually Beth as well. I waited and waited while parents picked up their kids in their cars.

Eventually, most everyone was gone. I was left with a handful of students whose parents were usually pretty late to get them. I noticed one girl in particular. A cute girl with pink hair of all things. She wore a scandalously short pleated miniskirt. She had an adorable round face and the smoothest, creamiest skin. I had never seen her before.

I assumed she was a new student. She looked confused or nervous. I looked her over again and her legs were just incredible with that little skirt barely concealing the good parts. I had just about built up the courage to go say hi to her when Elise and Beth showed up.

They hooked arms with me and escorted me down the steps and across the street. I admit I felt pretty awesome, arm in arm with two hot babes, even if one was my sister. As I strutted down the street I got another big hard-on just imagining the awesome blow job I was sure to get.

About a block from school we stopped. I had no idea why. Surely they were not going to both blow me right here on the side of the street. But hell, that would be awesome too.

"Okay, Beth and I have some errands to go run." Elise dropped my arm from hers. "You go on home and tell mom I'll be home in a couple hours or so." She swiveled up on her tip toes and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Wait, what about Barry? He's probably pissed at us." I did not want Elise going to Beth and Barry's house alone.

Beth dropped my arm too. She kissed me on the lips though. "We're not going to my house, silly. We have some things to talk about and errands to run."

I was so confused. I was so unhappy that I was not going to get my blow job after all. "So, wait. What're you two talking about and what errands?"

"Talking about girly stuff," Elise replied.

"And doing girly errands," Beth finished.

I was reluctant to let them go. "Okay, I guess. You be safe."

I watched them go. Once again I found myself wondering if anal sex with my sister would be okay. Then I had a new fantasy.

Elise and Beth were both naked on their hands and knees, their delicious asses hoisted in the air for my viewing pleasure. I poised myself behind Beth, my mighty cock positioned at the opening of her juicy pussy. She gasped in pleasure as I plunged deep into her belly, filling her hot cunt with my massive manhood. She groaned as I stroked in and out of her tight, virginal pussy.

I pulled out of Beth with a long, carnal sucking sound and aimed my cock, covered in Beth's pussy juices, directly at Elise's sweet ass. A few pushes and I sank balls deep into her ass. Slowly I ass fucked my sister, gently building speed and ferocity. Her ass was just as tight as Beth's virgin pussy. I fucked her ass while Beth laid beneath and licked my sister's pussy and my balls.

Finally I came, spurting my man juice into my sister's ass. As I pulled out my hot cum dribbled out, splattering on Beth's face. She licked my sister clean and then offered up a cum filled kiss. They swished my cum around each other's mouths before swallowing it down.

I had an erection the entire walk home. As I came up on our yard I knew two things. First, I was some messed up pervert, and second, I was going to seriously beat off when I got to my room.

I pulled open the front door and went in. I had forgotten all about mom's weird behavior that morning. I stopped cold in the living room when I saw her.

She was sitting on the couch, still wearing the red dressing gown. There were no empty beer cans around her like there usually was. There were, however, what appeared to be photographs.

"Corey, baby, come sit with momma." She patted the couch.

She did not sound drunk. Again, I was not sure if that was good or bad. It was obviously too late to turn around and flee, to pretend I had never been there. I hesitantly approached the couch and sat as far from her as I could.

"Where is your sister?"

I considered lying and telling her I did not know. Which, now that I thought about it, I didn't. "She's with Beth. She said she'd be home in a couple of hours or so."

Mom just shrugged then stared at me. She sighed and grimaced. "You look so much like your father, you know that?"

I nodded. I had seen the pictures and had seen the resemblance. I did not really remember him though. Just a bit, nothing really substantial, nothing worth bothering to remember.

She laughed sadly. "We met in high school you know. A whirl wind romance that my parents did not approve of. It happened so fast really. Before I knew it I was pregnant. I was your age now, when you were born. Seems just like yesterday." She sighed again.

I had tensed up. Every time she said I looked like dad she wound up getting mad and beating me. I was old enough now I could defend myself. I was not going to let her hit me again.

She shook her head and resumed that melancholy smile. "He was the most amazing lover, your dad. He made me feel like a woman like no one else. I loved your father. Maybe still do."

I was ready for it. Any moment now she would fly into a rage and attack me. My heart was beating fast, I was sweating. I looked for some way to just slip away unseen.

"Corey, have you ever seen a naked woman before?"

What the fuck kind of question was that? Of course I have seen a naked woman. You are sitting right across from me, practically naked, right now, crazy woman.

I just nodded dumbly.

"Really? Who have you seen?" She sat forward as if she were quite interested in my answer.

I managed to resist stating the obvious. Instead I sought out other women I had seen naked. Honestly, there was only one other. "I've seen Elise naked."

Mom scooted a bit toward me eagerly. I flinched and inched away.

"So, you have seen your sister naked. Corey, baby, are you fucking your sister? That's not biblical."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.