Campus Life: Spring Break - Cover

Campus Life: Spring Break

Copyright© 2013 by Flavian

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - The new members of Sigma Lambda Tau participate in their first 'engagements' during Spring Break. Their paramour clients come from business, government, industry, entertainment, and politics. These 'engagements' formally establish the young novice Courtesans and Cavalier Servente as professional practitioners of sex; and help them to grow and adapt to the real world in a variety of crazy and sometimes dangerous ways. Come; travel with these young sluts; and enjoy--Spring Break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   BBW   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

Early August--Before Sophomore Year.

Wednesday afternoons were supposed to be a chance to take off and relax from working out at the plant. Hah!

Aaron's summer job on the fabrication line at one of the facilities in the Salisbury plant of J.A.M. Enterprises, as the company was called now, kept him busy during the week. But, they allowed him to work half a day on Wednesday and half a day on Saturday in order to get his forty hours for the week in. He needed the money, after all, to pay for gas and insurance on the classic sports car he had recently received as a gift from his parents.

Aaron had made a deal with Dee Rivers and her boyfriend, Kyle, for them all to take dance lessons together on Wednesday afternoons. This was part of their obligation to improve their dance skills for continued Sigma Lambda Tau training over the summer. Since they both had cars now, Aaron and Dee could easily make it to Paula Hope's dance studio for the lessons.

Aaron had asked Dee to do this with him so that he would not have to show up at a dance studio by himself and feel like a dweeb; this especially worked well since she lived close and he was working in the area as well. She had laughed and agreed that they would take lessons together, and that Kyle would join them, so that she could show off his wonderful dancing skills learned when he was younger. Anyway, Kyle needed to become familiar with some of the more recent dance moves as well. Dee grinned at the thought of the ladies from town taking dance lessons by themselves, but loving it when Kyle was there to dance with them.

This had turned out to be a very pleasant weekly experience in spite of Aaron's initial misgivings. Nevertheless, it was pleasant at the price of some really strenuous physical effort once Paula got them into some of the more advanced dance moves.

They had been taking lessons every Wednesday afternoon since mid-June and now it was approaching the middle of August. Aaron and Dee had just sat down to rest from a pretty strenuous swing hustle when they heard a greeting from behind them.

"Hi, Dee; what brings you here?" Aaron and Dee turned to see a gorgeous mid-to-late-twenties redhead approach with a smile on her face and a skin-tight dance leotard for use with modern dance highlighting the curves of her sexy body.

"Hey, Jan!" said Dee as she rose to make the introductions for Jan Pittman and Aaron.

Aaron was captivated from the first moment. This woman--obviously married, from the ring set she wore--gave off vibes of pure sex. She also sort of filled up the entire empty space around her with the force of her personality.

When Aaron found out during the conversation that her husband was a Junior VP with the company for which he was working this summer, he got a bit uncomfortable. Seeing his face, Jan grinned and reached out a hand to touch him gently, sending a charge of excitement through him.

"Hey, don't get all deferential, just because Brad is on Mahogany Row at the home office. I understand that you are a friend of Dee's," here Jan looked around before continuing quietly, "and if you belong to that Sigma Lambda Tau bunch, I just know that you really ARE a good friend..." then she chuckled at the ghastly look that appeared on Aaron's face.

"Ah-HAH!" Jan said with a laugh, but still kept her voice down. "I knew it!"

"Aaron," said Dee as she leaned in toward him, "Jan has known about Sigma Lambda Tau since she attended Middlebury College. But she only learned about its ... special-ness, I guess ... this past fall when I had to tell Momma about things. Jan is one of the good ones who can be trusted."

Dee did not go into details about just WHY Jan could be trusted because of the older woman's own sexually adventurous nature. Or because Jan was the coordinator of a program within J.A.M. Aluminum that made junior executive wives available as sex toys to senior executives.

Jan's eyes lit up as she looked past Aaron. Turning, Aaron saw Kyle Evans approaching.

"Ah, the one and only Kyle Evans!" said Jan with an obvious leer in her face and her voice, if that were possible. "Dee, will you let me have him as a partner for the ballroom part of this afternoon's session?"

Aaron sort of smirked as he thought of that old joke about a couple performing ballroom dancing and the guy keeps saying, "Ballroom," and the lady responds, "Yes, it is," as she holds him close while dancing across the floor. Finally, the guy says, "No; you are holding me too close; I need some ball room."

Paula was now assembling the couples out on the dance surface so that they could practice the basic foxtrot. The music started and they had only practiced for about ten minutes when the door to the studio opened and a dark, slender, Italian-looking, and very handsome man in his early thirties walked in. Paula saw him and immediately stopped what she was doing. She put the music box on 'pause' and went over to the man, giving him a hug and a toe-curling kiss right in front of everyone.

"Well, there goes Paula's concentration on our dance lesson," said Jan. "Tony's here."

"Tony?" asked Dee, as Aaron and Kyle listened in.

"Yes, Tony," said Jan with a sigh, "the best in the business for taking care of swimming pools in this town; among other things." She had a strange smile on her face as she said this.

Dee now remembered her mother telling her about her own pool guy named Tony; it only took Dee a few seconds to connect the dots. "Oh, he does Momma's pool too, doesn't he?" Dee asked.

"Honey, he has been doing my pool since about a year-and-a-half ago, and he began doing Helen's as soon as she and Mo finished their house. He has also begun doing Chaz Clarke's and Kari Dunham's recently," replied Jan. "I made the mistake of introducing him to Paula once I started up my dancing lessons again with her."

"What do you mean, you made a mistake?" asked Kyle innocently.

Jan got that sexy look on her face and said, "Now that he and Paula are exclusive, our pools are just about ALL he does any more."

It took a few seconds for it to register with Dee that Jan and Helen--her own mother--had probably had sex with this Tony guy many times; and even Chaz and Kari...

"Well, he's off the market now," said Jan as she turned back to Kyle for her dance, now that Paula had started the music again.


Mid-August--Before Sophomore Year.

"I hate to leave Middlebury, but if Carl and I are going to make a go at our marriage again, then I need to be with him in Boston," Madison Scott told her friends and their new acquaintances.

Jan Pittman had invited all the ladies in the EPOD program, regulars and legacy, along with Helen Morris, to enjoy the sunny afternoon around the pool at the Pittman house on Wisteria Lane in Riverside Estates subdivision just outside of Middlebury. She wanted everyone to be able to see Madison one more time--in the case of the ladies who had been around a while; and to meet her for the first and, hopefully, not the last time--in the case of the three recent additions to the program.

All the ladies were lounging around the pool in the usual attire for one of Jan's pool parties.

Every one of the ladies was gloriously naked and enjoying herself immensely.

"Well, don't let yourself be a stranger," said Amanda 'Mouse' Collins. "You know we want to see you as often as you can make it back here to the outer environs; so far away from the affluence of Boston." She said this as she lounged on a property valued at over a million dollars.

Some of the other ladies chuckled. Jan did as well and then asked, "So, is Carl really doing well, now that he is settled in the big city?"

Madison bit her tongue figuratively to keep from telling Jan and the other ladies about Carl's big empire. She simply said, "He is doing well enough. And it is a good thing, now that he and I are going to be getting back together. And there is one more reason that he needs to be making a good living for us."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.