Campus Life: Spring Break - Cover

Campus Life: Spring Break

Copyright© 2013 by Flavian

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The new members of Sigma Lambda Tau participate in their first 'engagements' during Spring Break. Their paramour clients come from business, government, industry, entertainment, and politics. These 'engagements' formally establish the young novice Courtesans and Cavalier Servente as professional practitioners of sex; and help them to grow and adapt to the real world in a variety of crazy and sometimes dangerous ways. Come; travel with these young sluts; and enjoy--Spring Break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   BBW   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

Friday Morning--Tylea and Lee.

"I think that for the rest of the semester, I will only have Chinese take-out, if anything, delivered to the Sigma Lambda Tau house. I don't even think I have it in me to look at another pizza for a while, much less order or even eat one," Lee commented on their ride back to Middlebury.

The four youngsters had had breakfast before departing their hotel for their last meeting with their paramour clients at the Pizza Grande Northeast Regional Operations Center. They had all sat down in the conference room and had discussed what they had learned about the business; especially the side business.

Deuce Hartwell had finally revealed a confidential fact sheet containing the numbers behind the profits and losses attributed to Pizza Grande. They had not meant a lot in context to Lee and Tylea, but to Jack, as an ECON major, the numbers had been impressive.

When Deuce had pulled out another sheet showing the numbers associated with the 'Special' Pizza Grande business, even Lee's eyes had bugged out. These numbers had showed phenomenal profits from the delivery sex side of the house.

After a light catered lunch--not pizza--and one more visit to the grand control room for the collegians to bid farewell to the controllers there, the four had been escorted past the security desk. They had all surrendered their visitor passes and then had turned to give their paramour clients final hugs and kisses before departing for Middlebury via the special van used routinely by Sigma Lambda Tau--the one that resembled an airport shuttle.


Friday afternoon--Brooke and Jeremy.

"Oh, man," groaned Jeremy as the returning Montpelier team pulled up in front of the Sigma Lambda Tau house, "it is really good to be back."

"Oh?" asked Melanie with a smirk. "You miss the food or something?"

Jeremy, as he reached in the trunk for his bag after handing Brooke and Melanie theirs, chuckled and said, "Actually, I miss the sex."

Brooke hooked Jeremy's arm and grinned at a frowning Melanie. "Jeremy here was a true knight in shining armor this week, Mel. He found out that Joyce did not really want to have sex outside of her marriage and helped her to fool Peggy into believing that she was a team player; all for the success of the mission." She grinned and squeezed Jeremy's arm as Melanie now nodded in understanding. "Do you think that we--that is, you and I--could help this poor guy with relieving a week-long case of blue balls? I know that I have the time to help, since Trevor is not due back from break until late Sunday night."

Melanie got a leer on her face and replied, as she took Jeremy's other arm and the two girls led him up the walk to the Sigma Lambda Tau house. "Oh, I think that we can figure some way to reward this protector of women's virtue ... in some way."

Jeremy's eyes got big as he looked left and right at the beautiful women on his arms. Then he sighed and tried to imagine the events of the next two days in the arms of these two lovelies.

The ladies FAR exceeded his expectations.


Friday afternoon--Catherine and Jay.

"So," Irina said as Jay finished his part of the strange conversation that he and Catherine knew that they had to have with Irina sooner than later. "You want to be boyfriend-girlfriend; here in Sigma Lambda Tau; despite rules we have." They had turned in their completed after-engagement worksheets an hour before and had done their STD test sampling.

Irina's thick East European accent was in full force. The freshman class of Society novices had long since realized, along with the elder member Brothers and Sisters years before, that Irina spoke perfectly unaccented English when she discussed things personally and caringly with them. But she slipped into the thick Ukrainian accent when she was in Sigma Lambda Tau mentor and trainer mode, in order to get their full attention.

Catherine held Jay's hand in hers as they sat side by side and looked at the late-twenties Ukrainian beauty. Catherine was feeling more empowered to speak her mind now that she and Jay had laid out their proposal for a relationship to their chief mentor.

"Yes, Irina, we do," the younger girl said. "Let me explain how I came to want this. I--I guess I never realized that I had anything beyond very minor tendencies toward submissiveness before now. I mean--I knew I was somewhat of an exhibitionist, and you did too, if you had been monitoring the video of our early training."

Irina nodded and indicated with her hand for Catherine to continue. The young freshman coed glanced at Jay and went on.

"Well, during the time that you helped steer me away from diving into some sort of a deeper emotional relationship with Jeremy this past fall, I thought I was just infatuated. But during the engagement this week--actually, even a little bit before this week, when I began to get closer to Jay--I began to look closely at some of my actions and feelings, and what I may have fantasized or dreamed about in recent months. And--believe me--self-evaluation ain't easy when you are getting massive amounts of sexual stimulation from a bunch of very sexy guys and girls!"

Irina smiled thinly and Catherine felt Jay squeeze her hand slightly. She saw him smile and nod and she went on.

"Well, like I told Jay a couple of nights ago, I was confused a bit and even panicky sometimes about how I was feeling a couple of times during our initial training here. And this week, after my video session with the Eastern Empire Pictures folks and having that unbelievable sex with Kende, I felt as if I could go either one of two ways. I could simply follow Kende and be his slave. Or I could grab my stuff, call a cab, and have the driver take me to the nearest airport so I could fly home. That's how emotionally disturbed I was at my own sexual response to what was going on with me and around me.

"Only after Jay and I talked and I found out about his becoming more attracted to me than would normally be considered proper within the Society rules did I realize that I needed him to help me. And not only that, I felt more than just a strong attraction for him; I felt that I could trust him and that I could ask him to sort of be ... not so much my 'master' or anything like that; more like an 'anchor' for me as I sort out this submissive tendency that I now realize I have."

Catherine looked up at Irina now and, with a serious expression on her face, said, "And I want to thank you for teaching us about Dominant and submissive roles and fantasies during training last fall; otherwise, I may have fallen into submissiveness without ever realizing it. And that may have caused all sorts of problems for me." Irina nodded at the praise and frank revelations from her young protégée.

"I know that I'm not completely out of the woods yet. I still need a solid fixture in my life to which I can cling; someone to whom I can reach out if I get confused or panicky while I sort this out in my mind." She smiled affectionately at Jay. "And this wonderful guy has volunteered; much to my delight." Jay smiled back at her and then looked at Irina, waiting for her to respond.

"And, Jay," Irina began. "How do you feel about all this?"

Jay shrugged only slightly and said with confidence, "Irina, like Catherine said; we have sort of felt drawn closer in this longer pairing for the engagement; as well as during all the excitement associated with what we did this week. I also recognized that there was something causing Catherine to have episodes where she would sorta 'zone out, ' for want of a better description.

"We talked about it and decided that we could help each other out here, probably with me helping her more than the other way around. But I don't mind.

"You had said when we all started this that it was impossible to have sex with someone and NOT have an emotional tie of some sort to that person afterward; but that it was up to us to make sure that it was an APPROPRIATE emotional linkage; not one that could harm us or hold us back. In this case, I have developed a very strong emotional connection with Catherine that I would like to see flourish into something more than just that of a fellow Society member." He felt Catherine wiggle with excitement as he said this. He smiled at her and continued.

"Since I have let my relationship with my old girlfriend from high school sort of die out, I have been feeling as if I would like to start up a new one with some girl, but I haven't been frantic for that to happen. I guess this deepening feeling I began to develop for Catherine just sort of filled a need that I have in my mind and heart, and it just feels right at this time in my life; despite the admonitions within the Society against getting too tight with my fellow members.

"Catherine and I agreed that we would like to do this, but we did not want to carry on in secret or try to pull the wool over your eyes. We sort of figured that doing it that way would be impossible anyway and would cause some heartburn in the long run. So we want to be out in the open with you and get your okay for us to pursue this," Jay finished and looked directly at Irina expectantly.

"It is rare," Irina began after a few seconds of silence as she looked at Catherine, "that we get someone this far along without detecting a tendency toward some special desire like Dominance, submissiveness, foot fetish, what have you. You, Catherine, are special in that you have determined this about yourself almost entirely through self-examination. That is quite laudable. And, no, I don't see it as a threat to your continued growth within the Society."

"Jay," the older woman now addressed him. "You are also somewhat of a rarity as well. Do you know why you were selected for this particular engagement; I mean the primary reason?" Jay raised his eyebrows at this sudden seemingly off-topic question. Now that he thought about it, he could not reconcile in his mind how they had paired him, a Computer Science major, with Catherine for what basically amounted to an extended porn shoot.

Irina smirked at him and said, "We chose you for your smaller cock size."

Jay frowned only slightly at this. He had come to grips long ago that his dick was never going to be a monster like some of the other guys in the world.

But Jay had found out in very frank discussions with his older sister a couple of years earlier that his size did not really matter that much when it came to satisfying a partner during sex. His sister had not engaged in any sex with him, but had been blatantly honest about her own sex life. She had informed him that most of the nerve endings that caused pleasure in a girl's vagina were located within the first two to three inches of the opening. And except for a few of her friends who were 'size queens' and just liked to brag about the equipment of some of their sex partners, almost any girl would be very satisfied to have a shorter cock--as long as it was attached to a caring, patient guy who looked after her pleasure and comfort.

Thus, Jay had not been compelled to do a 'pecker check' in the showers after gym class since about the ninth grade. He felt very confident about his ability to please a girl with what he had; and he had done so with Kempi, his girlfriend during high school--his first sex partner--as well as with the ladies here in the Sigma Lambda Tau Society, none of whom had complained about his performance with them in bed so far.

Irina became serious now and continued. "Jay, you are a remarkably confident young man. I have seen many men who suffer much anguish that they do not have 'horse cocks, ' as the men say. And not only are you confident in the sexual arena, you also have shown yourself to be very emotionally stable. We saw this early on, especially during Slut Week, but also since that time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.