Campus Life: Spring Break - Cover

Campus Life: Spring Break

Copyright© 2013 by Flavian

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The new members of Sigma Lambda Tau participate in their first 'engagements' during Spring Break. Their paramour clients come from business, government, industry, entertainment, and politics. These 'engagements' formally establish the young novice Courtesans and Cavalier Servente as professional practitioners of sex; and help them to grow and adapt to the real world in a variety of crazy and sometimes dangerous ways. Come; travel with these young sluts; and enjoy--Spring Break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   BBW   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

Terry's tale:

We were what you would call typical 13-and-14-year-olds at the time. Thad was in his last year of middle school and I was in my first year of high school. We had already gone through puberty enough at that point so that girls no longer repulsed us and our voices had already changed from the Vienna boys' choir sound to the sound that young men make when they speak. And we were naturally curious and anxious to learn about--and experience--sex for the first time. I mean, it was all around us and you could not avoid it as a topic of conversation almost daily among our peers.

Our parents were typical parents; or so we thought. They loved us, provided for us, disciplined us, and taught us the basics of determining what was right and wrong. We did not notice up until what we call 'the incident' that they had never tried to teach us to make any judgments about what we were then becoming aware of as sexual things as being either right or wrong. They would answer any questions we had--and, as embarrassed as we were, we did not ask many--and they would be as forthright with us as they could, I guess.

'The Incident, ' as we call it, occurred one weekend just after we had gotten out of school for the summer and Lola had gone off to cheerleading camp for a month or so. Thad and I were at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

I guess there was a mix-up in the plan, because Grandma and Grandpa thought they were supposed to drop us off back home on Saturday night instead of Sunday night, as Mom and Dad had arranged. As usual, Thad and I piled out of the car and gave both of our grandparents hugs and kisses and then we headed up the walk to the house. We each had keys by that age and we simply let ourselves in.

We had noticed an additional car in the driveway that Grandma and Grandpa had either not noticed or did not care to comment on as they had let us out of their vehicle. When we went to the kitchen to get something to drink, we heard the noise of soft music and moaning in the den. When we turned the corner, we got the shock of our lives.

Dad was fucking our neighbor, Mrs. Cambridge, missionary style on the sofa and Mr. Cambridge was fucking Mom from behind as she leaned over a stuffed chair. We did not say anything; we just stood there in the shadows and they continued until they all had cried out their completion.

When they all got up afterwards, we saw Dad give Mrs. Cambridge a passionate and loving kiss while Mr. Cambridge was fondling Mom's ass and kissing her just as deeply. Thad and I both had the mistaken thought that our parents were leaving each other and hooking up with someone else and that our family would be changing out from under us. Needless to say, we were terrified at that point.

Mom was the first one to see us and she cried out in alarm and reached for her light robe to cover up before coming over to hug us and whisk us upstairs. She left Thad with me in my room and told us through her own tears that either she or Dad or maybe both of them would be up as soon as they had sent their guests home.

Dad came up later, with Mom behind him. Thad asked if they were getting a divorce and if they were going to marry the Cambridges. They both smiled lovingly at us and assured us that they were still very much in love with each other, that they loved us, and that, for the foreseeable future, we were going to remain a family just as we had been.

He told us then that sometimes grownups liked to play adult games just like kids like to play kids' games. The exception was that some people frowned on these adult games, so they had to keep things quiet from all those except for those who were playing. He asked us please to keep whatever we had seen and heard quiet from anyone else, or else other people might get the wrong ideas and cause trouble for our family and especially Dad's business. We promised, but he could see that we were still uncomfortable and curious. He promised that he would answer our questions and that he had decided to get some help in teaching us about sex in general and adult games in particular.

A week, later, during the first week of summer vacation, Dad came into the den where Thad and I were watching TV and he introduced us to a lady who was with him. He introduced her simply as 'Miss Elle', and we naturally corrupted it into 'Mizzell'. I guess Mizzell should tell you the rest.


Laney takes over the telling of the story:

My ... organization had been notified that one of us was needed by a Mr. Henry Bangor and his wife, Alice, to provide a sort of educational service for their two teenage boys--Thad and Terry.

I reported to their house one Thursday evening, and Mr. Bangor introduced me to two very handsome young male teens [Terry and Thad smiled fondly at the memory]. Mr. Bangor had told me about how his boys had learned about his and his wife's somewhat open sexual lifestyle, but that the boys were still a bit confused about sex and needed a basic education. He wanted that education to be hands-on and professional.

For the next two weeks, I taught the boys what they needed to know about sex. First, I told them that we would not be wearing any clothes around the house during the training; we needed to get used to seeing what had them curious and they needed to get comfortable with it. Their parents cooperated when they were home in the evenings by going naked as well.

From that point on, I taught then the finer points of female anatomy and even some things about their own anatomy and physiology that they were not taught in their health classes at school. Then I taught them about how teenage girls were just as frightened about boys as the boys were about girls. I taught them how to speak to young women and to reassure them that they respected them. Then I taught them about what methods were the most effective in convincing girls that sex with them could be safe, considerate of the girls' needs, and, above all, discreet--girls do NOT want to be known as easy, or as sluts; and they especially do not want to become pregnant before their time is right.

I gave them their first ever blow jobs and their first ever experiences with vaginal and anal fucking [Grant raised his eyebrows at Laney's blatant use of sexual terminology, until he saw that it was not disturbing either Dee or Duchess one bit]. By the end of the two weeks, the boys were becoming quite skilled; and when I would converse with them over meals, they had me convinced that they could interact with girls their age socially and not scare them off or attempt to take unfair advantage of them--in fact, they would probably be quite the seducers before they graduated from high school.

During all their training, I tried to maintain a bit of a formal air about all of this so that they would respond to me as a teacher and not just as a slut-for-hire by their father. That is why I referred to them as Terrence and Thaddeus the whole time.

It was sort of a sad moment when it came time to leave them. I had come to love them in my own way.

But I was actually already married at the time and I had told my husband that I was away for a business training conference to keep my skills sharp. I hated lying to him; but, in those days, my organization was not as keen about making our lifestyle choices and sexual obligations as open with significant others as they evidently are now. Much later, I told my husband everything before he succumbed to cancer, and he forgave me; he told me that he had figured out a long time ago that I was sexually active with others, but he was also confident that I was always reserving my true love for him and our two daughters. Needless to say, I cried with more love for him at that point as his cancer progressed, and we kept reassuring each other that we loved each other till the day he died.


"Mizzell," said Thad, "We never knew about the details of how you had been brought in to help us. But we never forgot you, and we never stopped loving you." He reached over and hugged Laney and Terry moved in to join in and make it a three-way hug.

As they backed off, Laney noted that Grant Atchison seemed to be uncomfortable, so she moved over to his chair. She helped him to stand and wrapped him in her arms and gave him a toe-curling kiss. "That was years ago with those two. Would you like to take me to your hotel room tonight and let me show you a bit of what I taught them back then?"

Grant grinned, gave Laney's ass a squeeze, and reached for his car keys on the end table. He and Laney left quietly after bidding the others goodnight.

Duchess took Terry's hand and began to lead him over to the bed, where they began heavy petting. Dee felt Thad come up behind her and wrap her in a hug from behind.

"Hey," said Dee softly, "how about a shower before we start getting into anything else? I am sort of sweaty from the dancing." Thad agreed and they went into the bathroom, noting that Duchess and Terry were already well on the way to stripping each other's clothing off.


Monday evening--Tylea and Lee.

Early in the afternoon, Marta, Jack, Tylea, and Lee had returned to their Boston hotel to take a break. The principals had all taken their young charges upstairs and, after a brief session of 'afternoon delight' for each of them, they had released the 'interns' to rejoin their teammate partners to rest up until six in the evening. They would be doing ride-along training tonight for some 'normal' deliveries.

From six until ten that evening, Jack, Marta, Lee, and Tylea each went along as a so-called Third Associate with teams delivering pizza for 'normal' deliveries--those not involving sexual hook-ups. The other young Pizza Grande Associates made them welcome for the ride-along and kidded them about being college types slumming it with the working types. It was all done in good humor, and it also let the Sigma Lambda Tau students in on the fact that there were evidently two categories of Pizza Grande Associates here.

Evidently, from the chatter in the production and delivery stores, and in the vehicles, this group of Associates made only vague, passing comments about the 'other' deliveries--the 'special' deliveries--indicating suspicions about the others, but having no concrete evidence to support their suspicions. At the end of the evening, Marta asked Randall about this. The other 'interns, ' who had kept their mouths shut all night while doing deliveries, nodded as Marta posed the question.

"You got it," said Randall in answer to Marta's insightful comment. "The 'normal' bunch is not 'read in, ' as they say in the CIA, on the 'special' delivery program.

"Once in a while, one of them will ask about the extra security stuff we stock inside the delivery vehicles, but we just tell them that we do that to give them the assurance that they can deliver anywhere in town without having to worry. We even give them some rudimentary training in how to use the Taser and pepper spray dispenser, along with some basic rules of engagement.

"We don't overdo it or dwell on it, as we don't want them to get caught up in the idea of playing around with that stuff during down times. If we make too much of a big deal about leaving that stuff alone, they will mess with the items just out of youthful contrariness. We do not overtly threaten them, but they are definitely left with the impression--and rightly so--that they will be fired if they play with or misuse any of those special security items in the trunks of the vehicles."


While the Sigma Lambda Tau 'interns' were riding along with 'normal' delivery teams on Monday evening--serving as Third Associates in each case--there were other plans afoot back in Middlebury, Vermont that would impact their engagement in the Greater Boston Metropolitan Area.

Jan Pittman, Kari Dunham, Madison Scott, and Midge Burton giggled as they saw the surprised, but pleased, look of lust on the face of Brad Pittman as he walked through the kitchen area of his house. All four of these lovely ladies were naked, smiling, and feeling the relaxing and warming effects of a second--and, in one case, a third--glass of Pinot Grigio.

Brad Pittman, a Junior Vice President with the firm of J.A.M. Aluminum, was no stranger to nudity in his home, among other things of a sexual nature that happened there. He, his wife, Jan, and their housekeeper, Dani, routinely meandered around the house in the buff. They even hosted parties where the clothing became superfluous after a few drinks and after his wildly adventurous redheaded wife set the tone by throwing off whatever she was wearing right out in front of everyone present. After that happened, the activities among those attending the parties would become just as wild as, if not wilder than, the situation involving simple nudity. The J.A.M. crowd was very sexually uninhibited; almost completely open in their relationships.

Sliding off her kitchen barstool, Jan moved directly to intercept her attractive, muscular husband and take him into her naked embrace. Brad put his briefcase down and hugged her to him as she lifted her face for a kiss.

"Hey, Handsome; whaddaya think about getting nekkid and joining us girls in some wine ... among other things," Jan cooed to him with a smile and waggling eyebrows.

"Sounds good, Babe," said Brad and, thinking in terms of not ignoring the favors offered before him, he added, "and I must admit that joining all of you lovely ladies would be a dream come true for any heterosexual male above the age of 11." Jan grinned and shook her head, while the other three ladies at the kitchen bar smiled and nodded at his compliment.

"But," he added, "I have had a long day in two conference rooms that were warmer than they needed to be, and I really need a shower before I consider ANY other activities for the next little while this evening." Bending to give Jan a quick kiss, he added, "Let me 86 the suit and bathe, and we'll see about any ... other activities." Then he leered at his wife.

Turning to the other ladies, Brad said graciously, "Ladies, if you will excuse me, I hear a shower stall calling my name upstairs."

"Need anyone to help you with the shampoo bottle?" asked the 34-year-old Madison Scott, with a seductive leer.

"Or with washing your back?" added Midge Burton, at 42 the oldest of the ladies present, but in Brad's opinion, the classiest and sexiest MILF among the wives of the Senior Vice Presidents who still played in Jan's little circle of friends; those who indulged in the sexual games of the corporate wives.

"Or washing anything else that might ... pop up?" added Kari Dunham, only two years younger than Jan, also with red hair, and who displayed more energy in her sexual escapades within their group than any of the other wives, with the exception maybe of Andrea Steadman.

Ten minutes later, they were all laughing and groping each other as all five slid their soapy bodies around and against each other in Jan and Brad's large walk-in shower stall in the en suite bathroom off the master bedroom. As they cavorted under the eight centrally-aimed sprays of multiple shower heads, Brad chuckled to himself at his good fortune; and most of his good fortune came simply from being a Junior Vice President with J.A.M. Aluminum.


J.A.M. Aluminum was a very productive company with a crew of top-producing executives; from the president on down through the Senior Vice Presidents and Junior Vice Presidents to the Department Managers and Plant Supervisors. The pay and benefits for all employees at J.A.M., along with superb working conditions at all levels, made the company very employee-friendly and supportive from the top down as well as from the bottom up.

In fact, the pay and benefits for the work force in the plants were so good, and the open atmosphere of listening to the employees' suggestions, concerns, and complaints (helped along by Jan's active participation in employee discussion groups) was so ingrained as to cause the workers never to feel the necessity or the lure of the unions--a rather unusual occurrence in Vermont. This had baffled many union organizers whenever they came to the plants and were politely turned away--by the WORKERS, and not the management team.

The pay and benefits for the executive team were sufficiently attractive that no other company in the U.S. had been able to woo any of them away in over two decades. Of course, the other companies did not know about one particular benefit that was unique to the senior executive management team at J.A.M. Aluminum. That special benefit was abbreviated EPOD--and the acronym stood for Executive Pussy On Demand.

Ever since Mr. Morris' father, James Alfred Morris, had been at the helm over two decades earlier, the company had gone about hiring Junior Vice Presidents in a unique fashion. The executive search for Junior VPs would yield a list of highly qualified men who had proven themselves, either at entry level and then mid-and-senior-level management within J.A.M. or with other companies, primarily in the northeastern part of the U.S. After all, business acumen was by far the first priority.

One other 'must' was that they be married, and that the women to whom they were married should be attractive--not necessarily super model quality, and not necessarily a Bo Derek; but definitely not an Oil Derrick.

And these wives of the potential Junior VPs must agree to put out--not just having sex with their husbands, but allowing themselves to have sex with the company's higher level management, as the EPOD program indicated in its name--on demand. That demand could only be issued from the President, Mr. Morris, or one of between four and seven--varying with the ebb and flow of market conditions--Senior Vice Presidents. Thus, the wives of the Junior Vice Presidents must agree to serve as corporate whores--with special treatment, consideration, and care and benefits; but whores nonetheless.

Those senior executives entitled to the services of these young EPOD wives could require sex from any of the wives of the Junior Vice Presidents any time, day or night, any place, to include the offices of J.A.M. or even in the homes of the young couples. A Senior Vice President could even avail himself of his privileges by bending the young wife over the arm of her husband's Lazy Boy recliner and fucking her in the pussy or the ass from behind while her young Junior Vice President husband sat there in the chair watching the Red Sox or the Bruins play while he was being cuckolded in his own home--and right there in his own face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.