Campus Life: Spring Break - Cover

Campus Life: Spring Break

Copyright© 2013 by Flavian

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The new members of Sigma Lambda Tau participate in their first 'engagements' during Spring Break. Their paramour clients come from business, government, industry, entertainment, and politics. These 'engagements' formally establish the young novice Courtesans and Cavalier Servente as professional practitioners of sex; and help them to grow and adapt to the real world in a variety of crazy and sometimes dangerous ways. Come; travel with these young sluts; and enjoy--Spring Break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   BBW   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

Monday morning--Catherine and Jay.

"We like to start out the week on Day One with what we consider the 'Stable Group, ' doing one-on-one videos. These are the folks considered to be the safest from the standpoint of STDs, and that have the most experience in all of this--swingers, open marriages, some with their own web sites and blogs even." Larry had begun after breakfast, explaining some of the details of the amateur porn business the way Eastern Empire Pictures did it.

"I notice that it's mostly the white women who are signing in with their health certificates," observed Jay. They had been watching two young white women--obviously part of the EEP staff--in their twenties behind a table in one of the conference rooms of the old hotel--as they seemed to be registering people.

A line of mostly white women--some standing in line with white males, some with black males, but most of them in female pairs or alone--extended out the conference room door and slightly into the hallway. There were probably thirty or more looking to register in all, and there were only about four black women in line.

"Yeah," Larry acknowledged. "You see, the women are the stars of these things, not the men; except for when we shoot the large cock videos; then the women are the primary stars along with the cocks, and then the men are just the prop handlers, so to speak." He laughed at his own inside joke and the others smiled along with him, not really getting it right away.

In the room adjacent to the main conference room, there was a shorter line of black men registering with another pair of EEP employees, this time two white guys in their thirties. Some of those attempting to register were turned away due to out-of-date or questionable health certificates. This caused some angry outbursts, but with the presence of hired uniformed security guys--very big security guys--there was no overt violence. There was a lot of loud swearing and cursing as those turned down left the building. Later, Jay would learn that only one of the ladies had been turned away with inadequate health bona fides that whole day.

Catherine carried a clipboard that she had picked up just to look like she had a real purpose on the set as she simply walked beside and slightly behind Belton as he went about his business. He had led the way down the first floor hallway to one of the larger hotel rooms in which the door to the adjoining room had been propped open. Through that adjoining room doorway, Catherine could see a rack of clothes and a couple of women moving around using the bathroom and a well-lighted mirror behind a huge vanity table that had been brought in.

'That must be makeup and wardrobe, ' Catherine thought. As she was looking around the room in which she stood, Belton held what looked like a very high-end digital movie camera loosely in one hand as he began talking to a woman in her early thirties who carried an expensive-looking digital camera with a flash for still shots. A guy of about twenty-five held a boom mike at the ready.

Catherine noted the placement of lights in key spots so that the studio room was very bright without the casting of harsh shadows. Figuring prominently in the center of the room was, of course, a queen-sized bed.

"You ready for another good week, Baby?" Shaniqua asked loudly from the doorway, with Jay standing behind her. Belton looked at her and smiled and waved. Shaniqua carried a digital movie camera that was Belton's twin.

"Yeah, lets shoot some good, juicy fucking, Baby, and make us some munn-neeee!" they laughed and kissed lightly before Shaniqua, with Jay in tow, moved off to a set similar to the one in which Belton and Catherine were working. Catherine smiled to herself when she saw that Jay had also picked up a clipboard prop for himself.


At lunch later, the four Sigma Lambda Tau team members sat together and ate, comparing their morning's experiences. Their EEP principals had decided to eat together across the room and discuss business without their 'interns' this time.

"It is just so strange to me," Erin admitted. "I mean, we shot two sessions this morning. And I was surprised at how quickly they were completed in our 'studios, ' I guess you'd call them. Although, it seems like they are all just jazzed-up hotel rooms, with the adjoining rooms set up for preparations and actions after the shoots. I watched from behind the motion cameraman, who was also the director--some guy named Len. But mainly, I just stayed with Arch, who also watched," here she smirked, "and felt me up all morning." The others snickered.

"There was a still photographer moving to catch the action as well, while quietly and carefully staying out of the line of sight of the video camera. She even stayed out of the line of vision that might have caused her reflection from the hotel room's mirror to show up in the video. I tell you, she was really good."

The others nodded as they recognized the pattern to be similar to what they had witnessed that morning. They nodded at Erin and waited for her to continue.

"Each of our two sessions was shot with what I assumed to be a married white woman with what looked to be an unmarried black man. Each woman made sure to flash her wedding and engagement ring set for the cameras all during the shoot. I noticed that the black men did not take off their wristwatches or their rings or necklaces during the shoots--that seemed sort of rude."

Delmar interjected, "That's part of the 'gangsta' mystique. Ain't no black man gonna take off his bling. He may have to light out of there in a hurry if this woman's husband comes home early or tracks her down to this hotel. The Brother might leave his pants, but he's not going to risk leaving his gold behind." He chuckled and the others, all white, raised their eyebrows as they learned something new today about black street culture. Erin continued.

"Both of the sessions sort of followed the same pattern. The couple started out dressed, but she was dressed in sexy lingerie, while he was in loose street clothes, sitting in a chair. She'd do sort of a lap dance for him, but with kisses and allowing his hands on her. She would slowly strip before he began kissing and then going down on her once they moved to the bed. Man, those women would howl as if they had never had an orgasm before."

There were some strained chuckles from around the table. There were also some erect cocks and damp pussies under the table--this had been a very stimulating set of activities for all of them to witness this morning and there had yet to be a chance to get some sort of sexual relief. The girls squirmed a bit and the guys surreptitiously adjusted their cocks in their slacks as Erin went on.

"Then each of the white women sat on the edge of the bed and undressed her black lover as he stood before her, making sure to get his cock out first and start sucking on it. Once he was completely undressed and hard, the man would make sure that any remaining lingerie was gone, leaving the woman completely naked, and then he would eat her for a few minutes and they would go through various positions during the fucking portion."

Catherine spoke up now. "I notice one thing different about the sex positions from what I have always seen in porn flicks. Usually, the guy--and I'll admit most of the porn I've seen is with white guys--is upright, and sort of distant, while he fucks his partner. Here, it seems that the black guy is down over the woman and pressing against her, either lightly or forcefully. I have to admit that the way they do it here is much more intimate and possessive ... and stimulating."

"I know, Girl," chuckled Erin, "I can smell you from over here."

Catherine blushed slightly and tossed a napkin jokingly at Erin as the two guys laughed softly, and Jay pulled Catherine close for a short hug. Catherine realized at that moment, for some strange reason, that Jay had been offering her hugs and encouragement more often lately during their lengthy pairing over the past few weeks, giving her some degree of assurance whenever her own insecurities would begin to surface. It was kind of nice. And not only because she had actually been feeling a bit uncertain in the lead-up to this engagement. It was just ... well, nice.

INNEE-WAYYYY!!" Catherine continued, with put-on exasperation, "After they had gone through various positions in both our shoots, making sure to get a lot of shots of his black body moving atop her very white body and of his cock moving in and out of her pussy, the focus sort of naturally went to the cum shot.

"Except, unlike other porn films I've seen, they seemed to take delight in having him leave his cock inside her pussy and focus the shots on his balls until he is completely spent. Then, Belton, who was shooting the videos as well as directing, would have the guy pull out ever so slowly. Then he would zoom the focus in to watch as the guy's heavy load of thick ... white ... cum ... all from his big ... black ... cock ... oozed out of her ... puffy ... pink ... well-fucked ... pussy."

They all laughed as Catherine dragged out the last part of the description in a put-on husky voice with an erotic expression on her face. Erin said, "You evil girl! You ought to write erotic stories, Sweetie. You sound like you would make a great storyteller; just not for grade-schoolers."

They all laughed again and Catherine grinned and continued her description in a more normal tone and cadence.

"The director would center up on the girl's pussy with her thighs widespread and have her begin to push the globs of cum out with her pussy muscles. Then he would capture it in close-up mode on the video as the cum slowly dripped down past the crack of her ass, before having her dip a finger in it. She would use fingers from her left hand with the wedding and engagement rings, of course, and then she would usually lick it off and swallow before she smiled and waved to her black lover, and then Belton would fade out.

"After the shoot, everyone just seemed to laugh and joke as if they were in an employee break room at a Wal-Mart or something--that was kinda weird. Both the video and still photographers even got some shots of the action afterward during the cleanup and all. Belton said that the behind-the-scenes outtakes after the shoot sometimes are as much in demand from some folks online as the actual shoots themselves--strange."

The others acknowledged that their sessions had been similar. In Delmar's case, as he had watched along with Dana, there had been one session in which there were two interracial couples in the shoot. The couples had not swapped or anything, but neither couple had been bothered by the presence of the other. Nor had it caused the couples to show any inhibitions as they screamed their way to massive climaxes with no problems. Delmar just shook his head as he continued.

"Man, this one dude--Raheem, I think was his name--dropped the biggest load I have ever seen," Delmar said. "When he pulled out of that one white lady's pussy, the cum literally gushed out. I'd make a bet that he must have dropped a good eight to ten ounces of cum in there, 'cause it came out of her pretty pink pussy in a HUGE splash. It looked like someone had dropped a whole bottle of liquid coffee creamer in there. Needless to say, the crew was pleased with THAT shoot."

Jay had shadowed Shaniqua for her two video sessions and had similar things to say about the approach, the technique, and the acting. Larry Mixon had come up behind Catherine just as Jay was saying, "I still don't understand why they call it 'Amateur' after seeing these folks in action this morning. It's so obvious, to me at least, that this is a professional operation from the get-go." Seeing the others look up at who was standing behind Catherine, Jay turned to see Larry standing there with a thin smile.

"It's called 'Amateur' because, for the most part, the actors and actresses truly ARE amateur, and we are not set up in a permanent professional studio. Yeah, technically the actors and actresses are professional in one sense, because we pay them a little, but it is nowhere near professional scale. And, anyway, they are getting other benefits from all of this downstream, so to speak.

"For example, do you remember when I called the ones this morning the 'Stable Group' as I introduced what we were doing?" The four students nodded as Larry continued.

"Like I said this morning, these ladies--and some of the guys even--are primarily coming from a swinging or open marriage lifestyle, or else they have active blog sites. Hell, some of these women even used to be professional porn stars when they were younger, and they just like to relive the experience with some good sex now and then; and make a little money from it by peddling the videos right along with us. In the latter case, those ladies actually pay US!" He chuckled as he said the last part, before continuing.

"The swingers like to refer new prospects for their clubs or groups to the URLs where our clips and full-length movies are posted so that they can get them hot and primed to join them. The open marriage types just like to show off and have ready access to good hard core video of themselves when they need to share their adventures with their spouses and others or simply to spice up the action in the bedroom; and without leaving incriminating discs around the house for the kids to find.

"The ones with the blog sites often attach sexy stories to the still shots and video clips. They usually have a free area on their site, as well as a premium area that requires a reasonable monthly fee--and, yeah, there are a whole bunch of folks out there that are willing to pay that fee. Those sites can get quite lucrative if the woman is truly hot and the action is steamy enough.

"Just look at the successes of ladies like the professional swingers, Jan Burton, Mandy Monroe, and Janet Mason--married ladies who post mostly interracial videos, stories, and pictures, with the assistance and business partnerships of their husbands. Those ladies all have a HUGE fan following, and boast a pretty good cash flow as well."

"Larry, what about that guy, ATL Bishop?" observed Jay. "You know; the black guy who runs a popular amateur interracial porn web site. He claims to have cuckolded more white husbands and boyfriends by fucking more white wives and girlfriends than any other guy on the web; over 400 of them. He must be making a ton of money and he must give EEP some good competition."

Larry laughed out loud and said, "Bishop runs a good and lucrative operation, but there is more than enough to go around. He even shares some of his good clips with us, and we don't object if he uses some of our stuff, since there is so much out there that it would not really be worth spending the legal fees to track it all down and try to get all the royalties.

"Actually, Bishop is a professional porn star, who does his shoots with young white girls trying to break into the porn market. He also uses a lot of white female former porn stars, some of whom have settled down and started families and have kids, looking to keep their hand in or make a little--as we say in the porn business--'MILF Money.'" They all understood that MILF stood for a 'Mom-I'd-Love-to-Fuck.'

Erin's brow had furrowed a bit while listening to Larry. She finally spoke up. "Larry, how do you protect your cash flow if you don't have your legal team help you to protect your ... well ... intellectual property, so to speak?"

Larry just shrugged and grinned as he said, "Erin, we make a bunch off the direct sales of the DVDs in adult book stores and from direct online purchases. We also make a ton from pay-per-view on our commercial streaming web sites. As for those so-called 'free' sites that boast a bunch of so-called 'free' clips--if you look at more than ten of those sites, you will notice that they all boast most of the same clips, even though they might carry different titles for the same clip from site to site."

Larry paused and looked at them with a slightly amused expression for a second before asking, "Have you kids ever been to any of these 'free' clip sites?" He saw several of them nod and continued.

"What is the first thing you notice when the site opens?" he asked.

"Advertising for how to find local chicks to fuck or how to grow my dick bigger, or maybe a link to watch some girl with a live web camera service show herself off," answered Jay with smirk. Delmar and Erin both grinned. Catherine just looked on inquisitively.

"Exactly," said Larry. "We charge a pretty penny for those people to post those ads and links and our software application server keeps track and makes sure that we get a piece of their action EVERY TIME THE PAGE OPENS OR REFRESHES," he said with emphasis. "We probably have money coming in from as much as fifty-five percent of all those sites hosted in the U.S. and Canada. We can't control the ones in India, Latin America, Europe, or the rest of Asia. Even still, we get enough of a share of the action to keep doing what we are doing." He saw the realization of what he had said register in the expressions of the four students.

"Now, are you all set for this afternoon's shooting?" When they all indicated in the affirmative, Larry said, "The other principals and I have to get together with some close-hold business contacts over dinner and drinks tonight, and it may go way late. So, you four are on your own tonight; or together, if you want." He grinned at that last comment.

"Feel free to eat here for supper. You can even try to hook up some of the studs and babes staying over for more shoots during the week, or else you can just hang with your own good-looking friends here. It's up to you. I don't believe that we will need the assistance of any of you after about six this evening until around ... oh ... eight tomorrow morning." He added with emphasis, "Need you in ANY way, if you know what I mean." They all indicated by their expressions that they understood his meaning.

"But, you never know; so be prepared if they all get horny later tonight," Larry said.

After Larry departed, Erin and Catherine excused themselves to visit the ladies' room. Left alone together, Delmar asked Jay, "Hey, Jay-dude; what's with Catherine? Is she doing all right? I mean, I know she has been okay back at the house and all, but she seems to be a bit reserved and quieter than normal while she's been here. Is she going to be okay with all of this, I mean especially with the interracial aspects of all of this?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.