Campus Life: Spring Break
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The new members of Sigma Lambda Tau participate in their first 'engagements' during Spring Break. Their paramour clients come from business, government, industry, entertainment, and politics. These 'engagements' formally establish the young novice Courtesans and Cavalier Servente as professional practitioners of sex; and help them to grow and adapt to the real world in a variety of crazy and sometimes dangerous ways. Come; travel with these young sluts; and enjoy--Spring Break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   BBW   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

Sunday evening--Catherine and Jay.

The Upstate New York Sigma Lambda Tau team members linked up with Larry Mixon in the lobby a little after six in the evening. After eating the late brunch in the early afternoon, the four had returned to their rooms so they could rest a bit. None of them had availed themselves of the sexual charms of their partners, opting just to rest together in the queen-size beds for a bit before showering and changing into nice clothes for dining and socializing. They were supposed to be meeting their paramour clients in the lobby area, according to what Erin had been able to glean from Larry earlier.

"Ah," said Larry, looking toward the entryway doors, "Here come Dana and Arch now." As the four youngsters turned, they saw a white mid-forties couple enter the building, pulling roll-behind luggage. Just behind them was an African-American couple, probably somewhere between their late-twenties to mid-thirties. "That's Belton and Shaniqua right behind them; Dana and Arch are producers, while Belton and Shaniqua are top-notch directors and cinematographers," Larry added as he saw the approaching couples.

Introductions were made and another young white guy in his twenties was given the task of ensuring the bags for the newly-arrived foursome were taken care of. He began to move away with the bags as the group moved into the dining area in order to grab a big enough table at which they could all sit and talk.

Erin noted that the white gentleman, Arch Portman, was nice, but obviously dominated by the woman, Dana, who, it turned out, was his wife. They were, as Larry had said, Associate Producers with Eastern Empire Pictures, and thus, were here to look after their investment by watching the day-to-day operations. Arch was showing only a slight paunch and had a full head of brown-going-to-gray hair and an indoor wintertime pallor to his complexion. Dana, on the other hand, was a voluptuous lady who was heavily made up and had bottle-blonde just-longer-than-shoulder-length hair that looked to have the texture of straw, although held in place with the help of an awful lot of hairspray.

The four newcomers had ensured that the seating allowed for the four college students to be interspersed so that the paramour client pairings could be identified early on. Catherine was sitting between Belton Cruz and Shaniqua Jenkins, with Jay on Shaniqua's other side. Delmar was between Arch and Dana, with Erin on Arch's other side, and next to Jay. Larry had left them, saying that he had to go take care of some details involving the shoot for the rest of the week.

Dana came across to Delmar as someone who had married her way out of poor conditions, but still retained the stereotypical trailer park values--trashy to the max. But she had money now to back up whatever she wanted to do to keep from having to go back.

Arch, evidently, was just along for the ride, but obviously had the same low values as Dana, but tempered by a sharp business mind, and with apparent considerable wealth that had come his way somehow--'Maybe he won the lottery or something, ' thought Erin with an inner smirk. Arch continued to give Erin a blatant hungry leer as he was casting his eyes over her body--he may have looked her in the eye once the whole time they had sat there, as his main focus was on her boobs.

Belton almost seemed to ignore Catherine, except for the hand he had parked on her thigh as they talked. She noticed that he was a bit arrogant and condescending to her, as he explained that he and Shaniqua were not married but had been living together and were simply sharing expenses--as well as a bed--as they traveled with Eastern Empire Pictures as combination directors and camera operators. It came out in the conversation that the couple also got into the acting once in a while, directing and shooting video of each other in their occasional roles on the sets.

Shaniqua likewise placed her hand on Jay's thigh, and came across to him as a bit distant at first. She also seemed to be distracted by Belton's actions with respect to Catherine. Not knowing any more than he did about them in this brief introduction period, Jay could not verify if Shaniqua was acting a little jealous of Catherine, but the signs seemed to be there.

Jay heard Shaniqua ask Arch about available lighting in this venue and whether he had arranged for some new type of digital video camera--all of which sounded like a foreign language. Jay had no clue about the technical aspects of professional porn video, even under the guise of the 'Amateur' labeling.

After filling their plates from the buffet line and getting drinks from the serve-yourself bar--well-stocked with premium brands and with mixers and a steady supply of ice--the group ate and became better acquainted. Leaving their dinnerware and glasses at the table for the staff to clear, they gathered their coats against the night chill and stepped out the door of the old motel and into the rear door of a stretch limo.

The roving hands of the men kept the ladies giggling, as the effects of the drinks they had consumed with dinner lowered their inhibitions a bit. The odor of woman had only just begun to be detectable within the back of the limo when the car slowed and stopped and the driver came around to help them all out of the rear door. Arch told the driver to stay close and he'd call him via cell phone later.

The noise of hip-hop music was noticeable as it permeated the walls of the well-lit club before them. Arch and Dana pulled Erin and Delmar along, leading the others into the roar and hubbub of a dance club that obviously catered to a crowd that appreciated hip-hop music and dancing. Catherine noted that the bouncers specifically did not demand a cover charge from Arch and his entourage.

The presence of Shaniqua with Jay, Catherine with Belton, and Dana with Delmar did not even seem to cause one eyebrow to rise among the crowd. There were, in fact, quite a few mixed-race couples already inside.

There were waitresses moving quite freely around the club as it was not very packed on a Sunday night, but the music and crowd noise still made it hard to hear if one did not lean in and focus while listening. No one checked ID cards, nineteen-year-old Erin noticed, as she accepted her Manhattan and she saw eighteen-year-old Catherine accept a Vodka martini, while Delmar and Jay stuck to Genesee Beer.

No one seemed to object to the blatant ignoring of New York State's indoor smoking restrictions as there were quite a few people smoking as well. Once or twice, the hints of something other than tobacco in the smoke wafted their way.

"Hey," Shaniqua chided Belton with the harsh tone that she could evidently assume with hardly any effort. "Do you have to do that shit tonight, and right out here in the open?" Belton, who had taken some small pills from an envelope that he was placing back in his suit pocket, fired a stern look her way. He said not a word as he reached for his drink and proceeded to toss the three pills into his mouth and wash them down quickly.

"Yeah, I do," replied Belton at last as he gave Shaniqua a look that was full of challenge. "Shit, I don't need this. Come on, Mama, let's dance." Reaching for Catherine, he dragged her out to the dance floor. The other couples migrated that way within a few minutes as well.

For the next two hours or so, the music was continuous from the club's DJ. If they did not know the dances before, the young white students became intimately familiar with dances like Cupid Shuffle, Crank That Soulja Boy, and Stanky Legg, as well as Bird Walk and Scuba Hop. They were more than just a little surprised to see that Dana and Arch, obviously from different cultures and decades, were very much enjoying themselves and holding their own on the dance floor.

Delmar, at Dana's urging and without any seeming objection from Arch, had begun to let his hands roam over Dana's voluptuous body. She was really getting into it with Delmar, bending over and grinding her ass into his crotch as they moved to the fast rhythms of the music. She had been drinking heavily all evening and was enjoying herself immensely.

Arch was still holding his own on the dance floor as well. He was taking very obvious liberties with Erin's body as they danced, without even checking if it was okay with her. Erin was mildly annoyed. But she was determined that she, as the engagement team leader, was not going to get the engagement off to a bad start by getting into a public argument with her paramour client on the first night.

Catherine was really starting to enjoy herself, as she usually did when she was dressed in her hot-looking dancing clothes and 'come-fuck-me' high-heeled shoes, and was shaking it out on a dance floor. She always enjoyed being seen and desired by guys. She had bent over and was deliberately grinding her very lovely ass into Belton's groin at times, or rubbing her thighs along Belton's leg and he was groping her appreciatively as they moved. Belton, for his part, was being discreet enough, but also titillating enough with his hands and fingers, to suit Catherine's tastes, and it did not take him long to really get her body humming.

Belton also kept up a steady litany of street talk, saying things like, "Jump on it, Girl," and, "Man, dat bitch is twerkin' dat ass," and, "Shake ya tail feather, Baby." Catherine, for her part, pictured what she was doing as sort of a bump and grind on steroids. The dancing, the street talk, the caresses, the music, the eyes of all the black men in the club ogling her body--Catherine was more than ready to fuck when they finally left the club en route to the old motel for the night.


Erin groaned as Arch stiffened his back and pumped his heavy load of cum into her tight young wet pussy, after they had been fucking for about twenty minutes. He had surprised her by being very talented with his tongue, bringing her to orgasm quickly early on, before entering her with his uncircumcised seven-inch cock and fucking her missionary style. Erin was not too disappointed that Arch had not spent a lot of time kissing, as his breath was not very pleasant, carrying a combined smell of Bourbon and pussy.

Erin, out of habit, took Arch's spent member in her mouth as he pulled out of her, but only performed enough tongue and mouth work to get him cleaned off before snuggling with him in the bed after they finished what she was surprised to note later would be their only fuck of the night. Arch was evidently pretty tired.

"How about we just cuddle and go to sleep, Sugar?" he asked as he spooned with her while cupping one of her breasts.

Erin was too tired to argue, and did not even complain too much about having to go to sleep in a wet spot. Arch had filled her with quite a load of cum, having earlier passed up her offer of a blowjob before going right for her pussy with his magical tongue.

The last thoughts Erin had before falling to sleep centered on how she had not yet had the opportunity to show off any of the special skills she had acquired during her tenure with Sigma Lambda Tau over the last year-and-a-half. Until further notice, she was treating this as intended--as a training and experience-gaining opportunity.


Catherine couldn't help but think, 'Oh, my jaw will really be sore tomorrow.' It had taken the better part of half an hour to get Belton off as she worked her tongue and mouth for all their worth on his six-inch circumcised dick--so much for all black men being enormous, she thought. Belton finally groaned out loud and filled her mouth with a surprisingly sparse amount of cum before sighing and lying back on the bed.

"Get me up again, Baby, and then climb on," Belton had told her. Catherine helped to lift and move Belton's legs up on the bed and spread them so that she could lean down and get to his package. Evidently, the drugs he had been taking had left him somewhat out of it. Within four or five minutes of her using her fist and her mouth on his organ, not only did Belton not get erect, but when Catherine rose up to check, she could see his mouth hanging open and see the rise and fall of his chest as his body indicated that he had fallen asleep already.

'Shit, a girl could get a complex if she can't interest a man in a good fuck, with all this stuff going on around us, ' Catherine thought, as her emotions shifted from mild irritation to relief. 'At least I will be able to rest a while tonight, if he stays out for the duration. But, God, it would have been really nice if he could have lasted long enough for just ONE nice fuck.' She began to use her fingers on her pussy, stroking her own clit. About five or six minutes of this brought her to a point of gasping out her pleasure at the mild self-induced orgasm.

With that, Catherine pulled the covers over her as she moved up to lie in the bed next to her first ever paramour client. She covered them both and turned to look at the bedside clock--10:30 pm. She was prepared to answer the call to duty if Belton were to wake up during the night and start in on her. She was surprised that when the alarm went off at 7:30 am, she was alone in the room. Belton had already gotten up and showered, and had dressed, and was gone without so much as even disturbing her.


'Shit, doesn't this cougar ever get tired?' thought Delmar, as the pussy hovering over his face descended so that he could continue to please Dana with his tongue while she stroked and licked his cock from an on-top sixty-nine position.

Upon returning to their room at the end of the evening, Dana had first stripped Delmar, and then had had him sit on the bed while she had done a strip tease. Delmar was pleasantly surprised to see very firm, medium-sized tits on this older woman--she evidently had had some body work over the years, as Dana's tits were juuuust a tad bit too firm. The big surprise to Delmar was the presence of shiny and intricate dangling adornments that resembled nice earrings hanging from Dana's pierced nipples.

As Dana had peeled off her thong panties at the conclusion of her strip, Delmar also noticed the two small gold rings piercing the upper portions of each of her labia majora. 'Yeah, Dana is a real slut, ' Delmar mused, 'she has all the stereotype indicators of being a real trailer trash black cock whore. All that's missing is the Tramp Stamp tattoo on her lower back and an ankle bracelet, ' he thought as Dana turned to show off her naked ass and her back--devoid of any tattoos--and her long legs--yep, gold ankle chain on the right ankle.

Delmar and Dana had proceeded to give each other orgasms throughout the evening with Delmar's mouth and tongue teasing Dana's pussy to bring her over the edge twice, and she had deep throated him to orgasm before they had settled on the bed. Dana said she liked all positions for fucking, but wanted to start out in cowgirl. They fucked like this with Delmar playing with her firm tits and tweaking her adornments at her insistence, bringing her to orgasm before she said that she now wanted to get on the bottom.

Dana smiled and said that Delmar, as her 'big bad bull, ' should ride her bareback missionary style and cum inside of her in order to--in somewhat of a giggling Appalachian drawl--"Take me and make me yours, My Stallion"--her words; causing Delmar to gulp and look away for a second to keep from laughing in her face before plunging his cock into her welcoming, dripping, and surprisingly tight pussy.

They had finished the second fuck right before ending up in the sixty-nine that Delmar found himself in now. As he stroked her slit with his tongue and dealt with his own cum in the process, Dana was groaning and working his cock with her hands and mouth. It only took Delmar about three more minutes to bring Dana to a shivering climax, at which point she sighed and lay limply across his thighs, forgetting all about his cock. Delmar was not too disappointed--hell, he'd already cum three times tonight--and shifted both of them around so that he could pull the covers over them as he spooned Dana in front of him and they both drifted off the sleep.


"Okay, Jay-man, let's get your white ass introduced to black booty, Boy," laughed Shaniqua as they stripped quickly and jumped into bed together upon getting to the room. Jay was finding Shaniqua's face and body to be mildly appealing, with her features not being nearly as flat and thick as his--admittedly stereotype--mental image would have believed. Jay just grinned comfortably and gave out with a soft snort.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.