Campus Life: Spring Break - Cover

Campus Life: Spring Break

Copyright© 2013 by Flavian

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The new members of Sigma Lambda Tau participate in their first 'engagements' during Spring Break. Their paramour clients come from business, government, industry, entertainment, and politics. These 'engagements' formally establish the young novice Courtesans and Cavalier Servente as professional practitioners of sex; and help them to grow and adapt to the real world in a variety of crazy and sometimes dangerous ways. Come; travel with these young sluts; and enjoy--Spring Break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   BBW   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

Sunday morning--Dee and Aaron.

By mid-Sunday morning, Aaron and Frank were having coffee out on the small veranda that actually came off the side of their bungalow. All three of the young men had chosen to sleep in a bit.

They were situated in the middle unit of the three in their cluster on the hillside. Rick was inside and neither of the two young men on the veranda at the moment was saying anything as they both looked out and enjoyed the beauty of Vermont in the morning light. They were only mildly startled to hear a female voice from above them break the silence.

"Hey, Lola, I thought they did not allow children in this place. You said this was going to be an adults-only week away." Aaron and Frank turned to see two visions of beauty above them and to their right. The two older ladies were standing on the veranda of the 'C' bungalow above the men's 'B' unit on the hillside. The two young men glanced quickly at each other as the light of recognition came into each of their sets of eyes at the same time and each had a similar thought--'targets acquired.'

Rick came out the door with his coffee at about that time, and all three of the college men heard the same lady say, "Ooh! Look, Lola, there's another one. But I don't see their mommies and daddies with them." Both ladies chuckled at this. They were then joined by a third beautiful woman who had come out their side door.

One of the other ladies answered the one who had spoken. "Come on, Nona, be nice. They may be younger than we are, but I bet they are old enough..." She let that thought trail off as she and the first one looked down the stairs at the three young men with amused but sultry expressions. The third woman frowned slightly and blushed so noticeably that she appeared to be a red beacon in the morning light.

"Ah, good morning, Ladies," Rick spoke up for the guys, "it looks like we will be sharing a hillside for the week. Could we at least try to offer you the hospitality of a warm-up for your coffee?"

The three ladies, who were still wearing very sexy-looking night clothing and short robes, turned in for a huddle. The one identified as Lola turned back and said, "Give us a moment to get some clothes on, and we will be glad to come down and meet you."

"Ladies," responded Frank, "you don't need to go to any special trouble on our accounts. I mean this is an adult community and, believe me, you will not offend our sensibilities with the way you are dressed." Seeing the one called Lola arch an eyebrow, Frank continued with a disarming smile, "And I promise that we will all be on our best behavior."

The three ladies huddled again in quiet conversation, with the one who had joined them last shaking her head. The other two spoke insistently to her, and finally she nodded in acquiescence.

"Are you guys any good at making coffee? I mean, I can rarely find a man who can do that well," said the one they had heard referred to as Nona.

This time, Aaron spoke. "Believe me, with this coffee system they have in each of the units, you can guarantee good results without having to break one of the primary man rules."

"Man rules?" asked the third and as yet unidentified lady.

"Yeah, 'never read the instructions first, '" answered Aaron, prompting all six of them to laugh. As the ladies descended the stairs to the men's bungalow, Aaron could not help but get a twinge in his groin. These three ladies, though more than ten years his senior, were smoking hot! And, they were still dressed in very sexy and skimpy night clothes under their very short robes.

As Rick retrieved the coffee carafe, the rest made their way to the kitchen area and the small breakfast table there. No one indicated a desire to sit; the night clothes worn by the three ladies did not really permit them to sit without revealing too much leg and thigh; and other interesting things higher up. Frank made a bet with himself that at least one of them was walking around right now without any panties; all right, maybe it was just wishful thinking.

The ladies introduced themselves as Lola Atchison and Sabrina and Winona--Nona--Bangor. The three men introduced themselves as well. Frank commented on not having seen them the day before and not hearing them coming up the stairs the previous evening. Lola commented that they had not gotten in until after eleven thirty and they had been especially quiet upon their arrival. Conversation then turned to matters that would improve their acquaintance.

"Are you and Nona sisters, then?" asked Aaron of Sabrina, the only one of the three with chestnut brown hair--the other two had hair that was dark, almost black.

"Actually, we are all sisters-in-law. Lola Bangor Atchison is the older sister of my husband and Nona's husband."

"And," put in Rick, "since Lola said her last name was Atchison; that means that all three of you ladies are ... married?"

"Yeah, somewhat," answered Lola, who seemed to be the queen bee of the hive, Aaron noticed.

"What do you mean ... somewhat?" asked Frank with an obvious pause, a raised eyebrow, and a smooth smile.

"Calm down, Tiger," said Nona. "We ARE married, but we are also our own persons. We get away like this once in a while to detox from normal life." Catching a warning glance from Lola that all of them saw, Nona switched gears. "And what brings three strapping young boys up here to what is supposed to be an adult playground?"

"Sweetie," Rick said, using a term of endearment so boldly for such a short acquaintance, "we are on Spring Break from Middlebury College. And let me assure you that all three of us ... BOYS ... as you call us, are more than capable of dealing with the demands of this adult community." He then leaned in with a leer and gave Nona a very obvious 'up-and-down' appraisal with his eyes. "And we can more than assist you with any ... needs that you three might determine that you have during this upcoming week."

Sabrina's eyes narrowed a bit, but Lola and Nona glanced at each other with raised eyebrows. Lola said, on behalf of all three ladies, "Well, we'll just have to see about that. Meanwhile, we three need to get changed so that we can face the day." Leading the way out for all of the ladies, Lola continued, "I guess we will see you at the opening mixer later this afternoon at the Activity Center."

They all moved to the veranda and the ladies thanked the three men for the coffee warm-ups, complimenting them on their abilities to make very good coffee ... without really having to read the instructions. They all chuckled again at this and the three ladies turned to climb the steps to their bungalow unit, offering the three men a really good look up the back sides of their short robes. Frank lost the bet he had made himself. They all had on panties.


The hotel shuttle dropped Dee and Duchess off at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center and Laney once again met them just inside. The older woman asked the two college girls to hold off on getting anything but coffee for now, so that they would be able to enjoy brunch with their targets for the week once the men arrived.

They did not have long to wait, which they did in the Bangor, Inc., booth on the exhibit floor. As they watched the entrance, the three women saw three handsome and obviously dynamic men saunter in and head toward them as directly as the maze of exhibits would allow. All three were wearing slacks, polo shirts, and sport coats.

Dee recognized Thad and Terry from their pictures, but Grant Atchison had evidently changed his haircut for a younger look since the picture of him with which she was familiar had been taken; still, the man was slightly older and was in the company of the two Bangor boys, so he had to be Grant. All doubt was removed as he led the way to the booth and spoke his first two words.

"Grant Atchison," he said as he extended his hand, first to Laney, and then to Dee and then Duchess. "Allow me to introduce my ne'er-do-well brothers-in-law, Terry and Thad Bangor," All three ladies smiled and relaxed a bit as they perceived that these men could still exercise a bit of a sense of humor in the face of the important business of presenting their company's best image in the coming week.

"Wow," said Terry with his eyebrows raised; "they sure found three beautiful presenters for us for this show. You ladies are just lovely!"

'So, ' thought Duchess, 'the flirting starts already; okay, fine by me.'

"Oh," said Laney before Duchess could say anything, "We just happened to be lucky enough to be the next ones on the staffing list." The obviously self-deprecating remark was exactly what was required for this conversation, before any additional flirting could continue.

But Laney immediately followed up with, "But I think we three ladies got the better end of the deal by being matched up with you three handsome gentlemen for the week."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.