Campus Life: Spring Break - Cover

Campus Life: Spring Break

Copyright© 2013 by Flavian

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The new members of Sigma Lambda Tau participate in their first 'engagements' during Spring Break. Their paramour clients come from business, government, industry, entertainment, and politics. These 'engagements' formally establish the young novice Courtesans and Cavalier Servente as professional practitioners of sex; and help them to grow and adapt to the real world in a variety of crazy and sometimes dangerous ways. Come; travel with these young sluts; and enjoy--Spring Break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   BBW   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

Saturday afternoon and evening--Tylea and Lee.

The glamor shot picture-taking event had been interesting. The four 'interns, ' as the students from Middlebury College had been dubbed by Deuce for the rest of the engagement, were driven to an upscale photography studio near Boston University just a few blocks from Fenway Park. Clothes, makeup, and jewelry were there in abundance as part of the glamour shot business for which this studio specialized.

There were even two stylists on site--one to do the hair and makeup for Marta and Tylea, and one to take care of giving rakish razor-cut haircuts to Jack and Lee. They also served to match up the ties and hankies with the suits and shirts picked out for the two guys to wear during the shoot.

The two photographers went about their business professionally and quickly, so as to get the best shots when the subjects were freshly coiffed and made up. Lee could not help but notice that the photographer shooting the two men kept looking appreciatively at Jack during the whole session.

'Oh, well, ' thought Lee, 'such is life in the big city. I guess we are all going to have to get used to encountering all sorts of sexual preferences in these engagements; and just learn not to let it all overwhelm us. After all, regardless of the girls or guys--or both--that he takes to bed with him, this photographer definitely seems to know his stuff when it comes to the glamour shot business.'

When they had changed and been driven back to their hotel, Jack directed the Sigma Lambda Tau team members to get settled and meet him in the bar at six. Tylea and Lee, only eighteen, looked intently at him and raised their eyebrows slightly. Marta chuckled at their expressions and Jack eased their concerns.

"Relax. We are not going to be drinking here; even if the bartender were simply to wink and try to serve us. I just want us to have a quiet place to meet before we go out to eat."

Tylea and Lee stepped out of the elevator on the seventh floor and turned left. As they reached their room, pulling their rolling bags behind them, Lee pulled out his key card and inserted it. With a click, the door opened, and Tylea's mouth dropped open a bit when they entered.

Their room was not a suite, but it was definitely four-star quality. All the finer touches were in place to let them know that this was one of the better rooms in one of the more quality hotels in Boston.

"No wonder Jack wasn't worried about our being served in the bar downstairs," remarked Lee, as he leaned down to examine the liquor stocks on the shelf and beer in the mini-fridge in the service area of the room. "We have all the alcohol that we might need right here." He noted the availability of mixers, along with zip-locked bags of cherries and fruit slices necessary to construct a wide variety of mixed drink cocktails.

Tylea placed her hang-up bag in the large closet and placed her rolling case on one of the available luggage stands that served the room. Then, pulling back the drape, she was amazed at the nice view of downtown Boston in the late afternoon sun.

Lee put his own suitcase away and flicked on the remote for the large flat screen TV above the dresser. Looking at the hotel's proprietary television menu on screen, he keyed the remote to The Weather Channel and hit the mute button. He just wanted to see the local outlook--not hear Jim Cantore try to talk over a howling wind and rain storm from some remote beach, while standing knee-deep in rising surf waters. It looked like it was shaping up to be rather normal for New England this time of year--partly cloudy days and nights with highs in the mid-to-upper fifties and lows near freezing. "Spring" Break, indeed.


"There is nothing scheduled for the rest of this evening," Jack told them all later as they once again sat around a rear table in the hotel's bar after returning from a nice dinner at an equally nice restaurant. "From what I understand from earlier discussions, we will each be assigned to work with one of the movers and shakers in the Pizza Grande operation beginning tomorrow morning. We will get to see how they put together the web site and fill out our own Cee-Vees to make us available for 'special deliveries' later in the week.

"Tonight, let's simply relax with our team partners, as we will probably be required to spend at least a few nights with our paramour clients this week when we are not otherwise engaged." Jack smiled as he saw a mildly nervous glance from Tylea toward Marta, then Lee, and finally him.

"Relax, Hon. You are very capable of doing this. I've seen you in action; plus, I've gotten to know you reasonably well over these past few months during training sessions at the House. I've got every confidence that you can do this."

Tylea smiled and arched one eyebrow, looking around to ensure they could not be overheard as she said softly, "And don't forget you've test-driven all my love holes as well, Jack." She was rewarded by seeing even the mighty Jack Perkins blush for once. "So you should know."

Marta and Lee snickered and Marta placed a hand on Jack's arm. "I think she will be okay as well. Why don't we go upstairs now, Sweetie, and maybe you can refresh your memory of how all of MY love holes respond to your efforts?" With that, they all stood and left the bar, moving to the elevators and, eventually, to their rooms.

Two hours later, Tylea held Lee's arm tightly to her breast as he spooned with her in the king-size bed in their room. The sex that they had shared had not had the intensity of some of their other times together back in Middlebury--two orgasms for her to only one for him--but it had been very satisfying for them both. Within minutes, they drifted off to sleep together. It had been a long day, and they had risen really early this morning for the drive over to Boston.


Saturday afternoon and evening--Dee and Aaron.

Aaron and the boys checked into the Forest Lodge Resort and Spa just outside of Killington at a little after four in the afternoon. The rustic nature of the surrounding area had lulled them a bit, so they were surprised at the opulence of this adult resort set in rural Vermont. It was very nicely kept up, from the appearance of the buildings and grounds.

From the signs posted prominently, they could identify the two administrative buildings; a restaurant building; a large building serving as a combination gym and activity center (with a coffee and smoothie bar inside); a rather small conference center building; a well-kept stable; and, of course, the buildings below and along the hillside that constituted the quarters for the guests.

There were no playgrounds, nor any kids' climbing toys in evidence. This was definitely what it was advertised as--an adult resort and spa. Parking was arranged to be near enough to the quarters, but behind other buildings so as not to fill the view as one approached the resort from the main entrance.

The limo had dropped the three men from Middlebury College in front of the first administrative building. The driver, Doug, had left his number with Rick in case of emergency, and had driven off to remain at a hotel within easy reach of the resort.

Looking around, Rick led his team members to the check-in counter and received the keys to their bungalow. Frank and Aaron were checking out all the folks in the lobby, many of whom were extremely good-looking men and women, mostly in pairs. What was not so much in evidence was any significant number of 'unattached' women. The few ladies they did see at this point were in the age range between early thirties and early fifties--and very well-preserved for that age range.

"I don't see anyone matching the descriptions or pictures of our three target ladies," said Frank, a junior, in a low voice to Aaron.

"Hey," Aaron answered softly, looking around, "I don't think Irina would steer us wrong. Anyway, there is still quite a bit of time left for check-in today and this evening; after all, it goes on all day every Saturday for the week-long stays. I get the feeling they are just arriving later than we did. That's all."

"Come on, Guys," said Rick as he approached with the bungalow key cards. "The guy at the desk says that the guide packet for the layout for the place and the schedule of activities is up in our bungalow. That's the good news."

As the other two young men looked at Rick with a bit of curiosity, he smiled and said, "The bad news is that we have to climb the hill out back to get to our humble abode for the week. So, let's get trucking." With that, he turned to lead the other two out the back door access to the main office building's lobby area, pulling their roll-behind luggage along with them.

The resort had three types of accommodations: townhouses in blocks of four; free-standing cottages; and hillside bungalows in blocks of three per grouping that almost resembled stacked cottages.

Stairs and railings made of Trex® composite boards led up the side of the hill beside each set of bungalows. As Aaron, Rick, and Frank made their way up with their luggage, they could begin to see more of the beauty of the Vermont countryside and the promise of spring that was emerging as the predictions of warmer weather appeared on the horizon.

The three guys remained diligent in their watch for the three ladies who constituted their assigned engagement for the week, but did not spot them as of ten-thirty that night. So, they retired for the evening, each to one of the three bedrooms in their bungalow.


Dee and Duchess checked into their hotel just before four in the afternoon. They unpacked their clothing and settled into their room and relaxed for a few minutes before returning to the lobby. In a few minutes, they would catch the shuttle that went over to the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center in order to locate their booth and to link up with Laney Collier, the older, more experienced Courtesan identified to them as their third partner for this engagement. They had not seen a picture, so they were relying on Ms. Collier to recognize them in some way.

Laney Collier evidently DID recognize them, as, only five minutes after they arrived, she met the two younger ladies at the registration center for the trade show and introduced herself. She was an elegant lady in her forties with nicely-styled and highlighted dark blonde hair; and her body and face spoke silently of someone many years younger than her age; it was the telltale signs at the corners of the eyes and high on the neck that gave her real age range away ultimately to a very observant Dee.

Dee had already promised herself that she would stay true to Mo's request to keep secret the details of the business announcement, for which this engagement was simply insurance of sorts. She now began to practice her discretion during the early stages of the conversation, playing up to the other two ladies as if she only knew what they knew.

Dee was very pleased with the Laney's attitude toward the two college coeds. Laney did not try to dominate the conversation during the quick meal they grabbed in the food court outside the large display room, from which they could all hear the rumble and roar of setup activities.

Dee and Duchess found that they could carry on a conversation with Laney almost as if she were one of their fellow students at Middlebury College. During the conversation they discovered that Laney had, in fact, attended Middlebury College in her college years, and had been one of the early members of the Sigma Lambda Tau Society before it had even taken on that name.

"Back then, we simply called it 'The Club, ' said Laney with a smile, "and my group began training my freshman year as the third group to go through it all."

As the other two girls spoke with Laney, while always on the lookout for prying ears nearby, they shared with the older woman some of the details about what the initiation and training regimen were like now. Laney's eyes widened with appreciation rather than surprise at hearing some of what went on nowadays in the house.

"Hah," said Laney, "we did not even have a house when I attended Middlebury. We all still lived in the dorms like other students, but The Club simply rented space for our training in a nearby apartment complex whose owner was very ... shall we say ... accommodating of our unusual lifestyle and training practices." They all chuckled together and finished up their meals.

Dee noted that Laney seemed to be able to steer the conversation away from any details of her life as a Courtesan after graduation from Middlebury College with great skill. 'Well, I won't press, ' thought Dee, 'but it would be nice to get somewhat of an idea as to what to expect in the next phase of this Courtesan business in order to plan for my life after my graduation.' She had a momentary mental flash of Kyle's face in her head. Then she finished her drink and tossed her trash, along with the others.

Entering the main exhibit floor and finding the booth for Bangor, Inc. Laney organized the three of them into shifts that ensured coverage by at least two of them at all times, and all three of them during the peak times in the afternoons of this upcoming week.

"While the trade show itself does not begin until Monday morning," said Laney, "our principals will be arriving late tomorrow morning. We are scheduled to link up with them for a brunch that one of the vendors is putting on in the food court area. I am sure that our three guys will have some spin to put on the presentations of the promotional materials we are handling.

"Also," she paused for effect, "I am sure that you ladies, like me, want to put a little bit of spin on our principals themselves ... right?" Then she leered and then laughed as the two younger girls snickered and laughed right along with her.

They finished up at their booth, looked around the massive exhibit hall floor at some of the other booths and exhibits, and then headed out to the lobby so that Dee and Duchess could catch one of the regularly scheduled hotel shuttles that had been laid on for this event. Laney left on foot toward the garage, where she had parked her car, and departed for her hotel as well.

Dee and Duchess had dinner at their hotel and then chatted for a while until turning in for the night.


Saturday evening--Brooke and Jeremy.

Melanie had dismissed the team once they were back at the Sigma Lambda Tau house in Middlebury, reminding them to be ready to travel back on Sunday afternoon to Montpelier and to their hotel for the week. They had to pack and do some final preparations for their engagement week.

Two hours later, Jeremy was reminded of the experiment that he had conducted in high school senior-level physics the year before. In it, he and his lab partner had done strobe photography of a weight on the end of a suspended moving spring. The timing and the movement were to show the mapping of a sine wave, as well as to determine, through other calculations, the gravitational coefficient of the earth. The up and down gyrations of Brooke's wonderful tits at this moment reminded Jeremy of the up and down movement of that weighted spring in the lab room that day.

Brooke had been riding Jeremy's cock now for about ten minutes. She would alternate between the up and down piston motion and a horizontal rotational motion that stimulated her clit and gave Jeremy a wonderful tug on his cock. Jeremy was beginning to feel the tingle in his balls as he reached up to tweak the nipples of this beautiful girl who was enjoying herself atop his manhood. This stimulation of her nipples caused Brooke to shiver and moan.

Brooke sighed loudly and leaned in so that her tits were grazing against Jeremy's chest as he grabbed her hips to take control of the movements. Jeremy leaned up to kiss Brooke, while thrusting his cock up into her wonderful pussy. It only took about seven more thrusts before Jeremy let out with a moan that almost resembled a low growl and shot his hot cum up into the wonderfully wet and receptive love cavern of the young woman who was riding him.

After Brooke regained some semblance of normal breathing, she smiled affectionately down into Jeremy's face and slowly lifted her hips. This caused his softening cock to slip from her pussy, allowing the white strands of cum to stretch out between them. Moving her body around, Brooke placed her thighs astride Jeremy's head while she bent her mouth to the task of sexual etiquette that she and her teammates had adopted this past fall--she began to lick and suck the comingled sexual juices and residue from Jeremy's cock and balls.

Jeremy gazed in awe at the beauty of Brooke's just-fucked pussy hovering over his face. The red lips were glistening and the sexual juices and residue of his and Brooke's sexual union were beginning to ooze from between the flower-petal-like lips of her pussy.

Reaching his hands up, he grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled his face gently into her love nest to carry out his part of the post-coital sexual etiquette routine that the guys in his Sigma Lambda Tau class had accepted as part of their role in all of this. He extended his tongue into her folds while covering her pussy with his mouth and began sucking and licking with gusto.

Semen was not Jeremy's favorite among things he had tasted in his life; but doing this act helped to maintain wonderful relations with his female teammates in the society and it gave the guys more excuses to enjoy the oral gratification of some very fine, high-quality pussy. More often than not, like now, it led to another mild orgasm for the lady, which could only mean the possibility of more good things later for the both of them.

"Looking forward to the big week?" Jeremy asked Brooke softly later, as they spooned with his arms around her.

Brooke thought for a second before answering. "I guess so. We've been preparing for something like this ever since we joined Sigma Lambda Tau. I just hope that we can do well at this."

"I'm sure that you will do wonderfully, Sweetie," Jeremy said, as he kissed her shoulder. "I guess that Trevor is disappointed that you and he could not connect for some quality time this week, huh?" Jeremy and Trevor were still good friends, despite the strange sleeping and sex arrangements surrounding Brooke's status; both as Trevor's girlfriend and a Sigma Lambda Tau Society member. After all, Trevor had been a part of all this sexual activity within Sigma Lambda Tau until he reached a certain point beyond which he had refused to go.

"Trevor and I talked Thursday. He is going home for Spring Break to try to ensure that the job he arranged for this coming summer in his home town is still locked in. With the economy the way it is, it never hurts to make doubly sure of those things," Brooke said with a sigh.

"We also talked about the fact that I would be performing this 'engagement' with you as part of the team going out with Melanie and Derek. I promised Trevor that I would not lose sight of what he and I are trying to maintain in our strange relationship. He promised he would as well."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.