The Slut Wife Chronicle
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Friskee_cpl

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She's a wild nymphomaniac with a taste for orgies and gangbangs and he wants to try and cure her.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

For my third session with Sharon Franklin I wanted to ask her about two situations where she felt she had stepped over the line in her behaviour, and when it was that Mark had become aware of her sexual actiivities.

When she came into the room I immediately noticed that she was now wearing glasses. Her dress once more was conservative but at least this time she was smiling.

"I didn't know you wore glasses," I said.

"Well they're only new. I picked them up only this afternoon."

"Expensive things glasses." An innocent enough comment but the response was far from it.

"These were free," she said smiling at me, "The optometrist is one lucky man."

"You fucked your optometrist?" I asked totally bewildered."Fucked? No," she said, "but it was the best blowjob he'd had in years."

I laughed and shook my head in disbelief. This was one woman the likes of which I had never encountered. It was time to bring this galleon back on course.

"How and when did Mark discover what was happening with you and the other men?"

"It was at a party at Pete's place. It was his 25th or something and there were heaps of single and married men there. Heaps. Mark was with me until about 10 when he told everyone he was feeling crook but was actually going to see Kathy. Julian and his wife Maree were there so he was out of action. There were other staff members and even some ex students there so I managed to behave myself for a while. At about eleven all the students except for one little girl called Amy had left for another party and most of the older teachers had left as well. Pete called me into the house and Julian was in the lounge room with his wife of all people. Pete was pretty pissed and began making some unwanted advances. At one stage he grabbed me as I walked past and pulled me down on the lounge with him."

"How did you react?"

"I really didn't have to because Julian hopped up and began to pull him off me telling him to settle down and that I was a married woman. I could tell that Pete was about to blab it all out when Julian just gave him the death stare. It was a close call but Maree was sus. For the next hour or so she watched me like a hawk. I was feeling really horny and had had a few too many drinks. One of Pete's mates ran his hand around my arse when I was in the kitchen and Richo actually grabbed a boob when I was getting some snacks. At about one, Julian and Maree left. As soon as she was gone Pete was all over me but there was still this one other girl there."

"Is that Amy?"

"Yes Amy. She was really cute you know, really cute. She didn't seem to be with anyone and she wasn't drunk. A few of the older teachers were now talking to her and she seemed to really get off on all the attention. I mean some of them are in their fifties. Pete slid his hand up under my skirt and I couldn't help but let him finger my twat. I was so wet. We were in the laundry at this point. That's where all the beer was. I rubbed his cock through his pants and soon enough he had it out and he was fucking me on the washing machine. It felt so good and dirty doing it so close to all these horny men."

"How many men were there?"

"You know. I've never counted. But from my memory of who I knew was there ... at least ... ten.

"Ten men plus Amy," I asked.

"Yep."

"So then what happened?"

"Well after a while another guy came in and saw what was happening. He just high fived Pete and began rubbing his groin. I knew then that this had all been planned. Pete even asked him if Amy was still keen."

"What was his response."

"Fucking oath, he said. Pete pulled out and lifted me off the washing machine and I straightened myself up. Pete asked the other guy, whose name I didn't find out, how they were going to get it started. I made a suggestion."

"What was that?"

"That I go into the bedroom and get undressed and the two of them could just leave the door open for whoever followed. Pete called me his little slut and as I walked past all the guys standing around Amy I lifted my skirt and shook my arse at them. Immediately another two got up and so did Richo and Smithy. So now I had six men, the most ever, all getting their gear off and ready to spoil me.'

"Is that how you see it? Do you see yourself being spoilt?"

"I sure do. And so did Amy. Nearly all women love the sensation of feeling wanted, of feeling sexual. Within seconds I was naked and these six men were all groping me and licking me. It's not like those nasty American gangsta gangbangs, it was gentle and considerate. Then I heard someone say I had a special visitor. It was Amy and she was still dressed and watching me being dp'd by two of the guys. the expression on her face was priceless. She was in awe. Her nipples were erect and soon enough Pete had her undressed and she was kneeling on the bed taking it in her sweet young cunt.

"So when did Mark show up?"

"It was around 2.30ish I think. I'd fucked all the guys and some had cum in me, some on me, some in or on Amy. But at the time I was lying on my back with Smithy plunging his cock into my pussy as another guy was unloading his cock over my boobs. Amy was riding Richo and sucking off some bloke, she was really getting into it. Luckily she was there really because otherwise the sight of me with ten or so blokes would have been a disaster."

"Why would it have been a disaster?"

"Me with a dozen or whatever men? Not even Mark was that open.

"You see once he saw Amy, she was his. He completely ignored me and swept down on her like a vulture. For the rest of the night he was her's and I was open to whatever cock wanted me."

"How did you feel watching Mark with another woman for the second time in your life?"

"Yeah it was strange," Suddenly she seemed much more relaxed and she visibly slumped back into the chair. "It was a mix of curiosity, anger, jealousy, fear, and love all rolled into one."

She fell silent as she replayed the night in her head. "I was angry that he didn't seem to care about what I was doing and jealous that all he wanted was the young teen slut. I wanted to see how he performed with her, how he treated her and what I could do for him to notice me."

"Why did you feel the need to be noticed?"

"Good question," she chuckled. "I'm not sure really." She spun her wedding ring around her finger as she returned to looking out the window.

"How did the night end?" I asked.

"When the sun came up," she smiled, "There was only four blokes and Amy and I left. We had a quick swim in the pool to freshen up and then had a great barbecue breakfast. Mark was curiously quiet afterwards and later that afternoon I discovered why."

"What happened?"

"I woke up at about four and he had left me a note saying he was over at Kathy's and he'd be back at around five so I just got some dinner organised and waited.

"When he returned he had a dozen roses and a bottle of Moet and he announced he'd made a decision."

"Which was," I asked.

"That what we were doing was wrong, that we were getting out of control and the risks were far too high and that we should think about doing something about starting a family."

"How did you feel about that," I asked.

"Kind of relieved you know,

"He'd broken it up with Kathy and I said we should tell Julian no more visits etc and we were fine for a few months until the conference.

"So you had no other partners for how long?"

"About six months," she said, "I was supposed to go on some fertility pills but I never took them the side effects were not the best or I don't think I was ready for children. Maybe I never will be."

"You said it all went wrong at the conference," I said, "What happened there?"

"It was in Sydney and I had to go do some training and stay there for two nights.

"Somehow, and I still don't know how and I didn't tell him, but Julian turned up in the foyer after I returned from the training session. I was stunned but damn I was suddenly and incurably horny again.

"The possibilities were endless and that bastard knew it. He knew that if I was away from home I'd stray. And he was organised too, he'd been planning it all.

"We went down to the bar and had a few drinks and a meal before he told me he knew of a place where we could go to have some fun. I asked him what kind of fun and he just said 'Like the good old days, '

"We left the hotel and he hailed a cab that took us to some building in Surry Hills. It was a non descript building and after he knocked this big burly bloke full of tatts and piercings opened the door. I must admit I was a bit apprehensive at first but just behind him was this lady in her forties who ushered us in.

"Julian seemed to know them because she just smiled at us as she looked us over. 'Very nice couple' she said as pointed us up the stairs. What I remember most though was the smell. The smell of sex and sleaze all combined to create an atmosphere that I just adore."

Her leg scissoring had recommenced as she relived the night.

"I could feel the temperature in the building increase as I went up the stairs and when I got to the top I knew why. There was a bar with about six men with towels wrapped around their waist having a drink, sitting at the tables were other men just watching a porno on the television. Over in another room was another lady in her thirties riding some guys cock as these other men wanked off around her. All up I think there was about twenty men crammed into this building with only two of us.

"Amazingly the rest of the guys didn't even touch me until well Julian and I went to the change room. I still had on my work clothes so maybe I just looked like a spectator. The owner lady asked me if I had any lingerie and when I said no she asked me if I wanted to borrow any. I peered back down the hall to one of the guys who had been watching me undress. He was pulling on his cock and flicking from watching me to watching the other woman. I decided I didn't need any lingerie.

"Anyway I just went out to the bar grabbed a beer and began chatting to the blokes. They were lovely you know, really nice. Not the best looking bunch of blokes but they were respectful. Julian went and was chatting to the owner and I went over to the guy who had been watching me. I asked him to give me a tour and he leapt at the chance.

"I hadn't noticed a set of stairs that went up to another room and he took me up there and explained that it was the group room. I asked him about the girl downstairs. He just shrugged, smiled and told me that it was his wife Kim and she loved coming to Wicked Wednesday."

I had to ask "Wicked Wednesday?"

"Well yeah I asked the same question. Wicked Wednesday is otherwise known as a gangbang night for ladies who are into it.

"Before you continue," I interrupted, "What did you think of this man once you discovered it was his wife that was downstairs?"

She paused for a moment as she searched her feelings.

"His name was Bill and I felt a little bit sorry for him actually and it's probably because he wasn't getting involved more than anything.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.