Preview

Born Wolf

by Sasha Distan

Copyright© 2013 by Sasha Distan

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt, mt/mt, Consensual, Romantic, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Rape, Coercion, Gay, Fiction, Science Fiction, Furry, non-anthro, Were animal, DomSub, MaleDom, Rough, Light Bond, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Bestiality, Slow, Caution, School, Nudism,

Science Fiction Sex Story: Kurt Smith's life should be great. His parents are high ranking werewolves in a stable happy pack. His life should be great. He's also the only werewolf in history to have been born a puppy. Kurt is all wolf, it's just that he also inconveniently has to act like a human. Oh and then he has to go and fall in love with the only known sufferer of wolf-related-dyslexia.

AN: before any one gets all smart on me, yes I know dyslexia is about reading and words getting jumbled and letters not making any sense. I live with a dyslexic. It a difference and not a disability. I also know it doesn't quite fit in context, but that is explained. Dyspraxia didn't work at all and Aspergers was too strong and has too many other connotations. Wolf-related-dyslexia it is, deal. SD x

Oh and for anyone who cares Tahryn is pronounced 'taa-rin', with a long extended vowel at the beginning

All main and sexually active characters are over 18 and consenting.

For those of you who are busy loving Born Wolf as much as I am...I am writing as fast as possible, I promise, no eating or sleeping or anything.

Also Born Wolf is currently being put through the Triple Editor Wringer and will emerge with no typos, no grammatical errors and no consistency fluctuations as a real paperback book this side of summer 2013. And an e-book too. They will eventually be available on Amazon and itunes but you will be able to buy them first via Lulu on my spotlight page under the author name Sasha Distan.

Just give me a chance to finish writing it yeah?

For anyone who cares Tahryn is pronounced 'taa-rin', with a long extended vowel at the beginning. All main and sexually active characters are over 18. I do not condone violence of any kind. Wolf rules are very different from human rules.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.