Moms Masturbate - Cover

Moms Masturbate

Copyright© 2013 by Sherry Mom

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Sherry got very turned on by a website featuring people getting themselves off. When she slipped her hand into her pants to join in, she had no idea her son and his friend would be coming home from school soon. Sherry didn't know she had been caught until her son's friend's mother told her she had overheard the boys talking about it. Sherry had never felt so embarrassed in her life. She promised the friend's mom she would be much more careful in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

We all needed some time to catch our breath. After we showered (Mary Ann and I went to one bathroom and the boys to another), we gathered again in the kitchen and for a time it felt like we were just having a regular hang-out, whip-up a snack kind of time. It didn't seem as though we had just done what we had, nor that we were about to do even more.

When it finally happened, it was different than I could have ever expected, or dreamed. Once again, our sons just knew what to do and when to do it.

After we had eaten and cleaned up, as if on cue, the boys looked at one another, then at us. Despite the obvious fact that he was my son, and a teenage boy at that, Robert gave me a glance that said, "Come with me." He reached out his hand and I took it. Andrew did the same with Mary Ann and they followed us up the stairs.

Robert led me into my bedroom, then shut the door behind us. I could tell that Andrew and Mary Ann were heading into Robert's room.

Then neither Robert nor I said a word while he slowly undressed me, then himself. Once we were both naked, my son took me into my own bed, then he took me. I hate to say I felt, as the song says ... like a virgin. (Oh that sounds so fucking cheesy! Especially since the song was a big thing around the time I was Robert's age!)

But I can honestly say that I've never, ever been with anyone and felt the things I did with him. It was lovemaking, it was a pounding fuck, it was sweet and naughty as hell and so much more. As I look back on it, I think the experience was heightened greatly for me because I had never anticipated anything in my life as much as I had this. But also because the whole time I couldn't help but continue telling myself, "This will only happen once. Feel everything. Do everything. You will never have this experience again."

For that reason, when my son's cock went into me for the first time, I let out a sound that I'm certain I had never made before. It was a moan, scream ... a yawp. If it's even possible, it was a fucking barbaric yawp. (That sounds about as goofy as saying I felt like a virgin. But it's the honest truth.)

Another thought that went through my mind several times was, "There's no way this is a teenage boy making me feel like this." And yet of course, it was. It was my own baby boy, who couldn't really call himself a man until now. It was him piercing me from behind. It was him pushing his tongue unbelievably far into my pussy. It was him on top of me, my legs wrapped around him, staring into my eyes as he pushed in and drew out of me. And it was my teenage son who buried his face in my neck as his hard cock jerked over and over and over when he climaxed in me. It was my son who did all that, who made me feel all those things.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.