Moms Masturbate
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2013 by Sherry Mom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Sherry got very turned on by a website featuring people getting themselves off. When she slipped her hand into her pants to join in, she had no idea her son and his friend would be coming home from school soon. Sherry didn't know she had been caught until her son's friend's mother told her she had overheard the boys talking about it. Sherry had never felt so embarrassed in her life. She promised the friend's mom she would be much more careful in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Leave it to me, the instigator, to get cold feet. It used to be Mary Ann who was always nervous about going too far; and I was nudging her along. But this time it was me.

"Mom, what's wrong?" my son Robert said as he sat down next to me.

"Sweetheart, I don't know," I replied. "I just..."

"Is it something we did, Mom? I mean, Andy and me really wanted tonight to be special for you both."

"Oh, Honey, no! No, not at all. You and Andy are ... I don't even have words for how wonderful you both are."

"Then what is it, Honey?" Mary Ann asked.

I wished I had a clear answer. So many things were going through my mind. Besides the obvious thoughts like, "Am I fucking insane?" there were a multitude of others. What would our lives be like if we went ahead with this..."thing."? How would Mary Ann and I relate to our boys once we had been "with" them for real? And even bigger in importance was, what would the future hold? If we went ahead with this insanity, where would we be a year from now? 5 years from now? Would Robert and Andy go to their prom when the time came? Would they have normal girlfriends? Would they keep going to bed with their mothers? What about when they went to college? Shit ... what about when they're married?

Or ... Would we just go back to normal? Would we fuck our sons this one night, then never mention it again ... pretend it never happened? Then what about Mary Ann and me? Would we actually stop our love affair? I hated that thought. But what, we would climb into each others beds and the boys would pretend they didn't know? Fuck, my head was spinning like a top.

"I'm just afraid we're going to ruin all our lives," I said. "That's all. No big deal."

I laughed after that, trying to ease the tension inside myself.

"Mom," Andy said to Mary Ann, "do you feel the same way?"

"Yes and no," she said. "I understand totally what Sherry is saying. We've talked about it many times."

"But," Robert said, "if we were going to screw up our lives, haven't we done enough to do that already?"

"Yes, we have for sure!" I blurted out. "It's bad enough already! So what will it be like if we ... Mary Ann ... If you and I..."

I couldn't even finish my sentence.

"If you have sex with us?" Andy said. "If you, our moms, have sex with us, your sons? That's what you're really saying, right?"

"Thank you, Andy Honey. Yes, that's what I'm saying."

"I agree with Robert," he said. "We've done so much already. I can't even believe it."

I swear his voice almost cracked and I was reminded of how young they both were. But to my surprise and even shock, that made me a feel a little better. I started to think, "They have their whole lives ahead of them."

"Mary Ann, do you think that maybe, because our boys are so ... inexperienced ... that it's possible that even if this all goes south, that they might have enough years ahead of them that ... they could get over all this? Does that sound like bullshit rationalization?"

"No, not really Sherry. It makes sense. They have so much still to experience, so much growing up to do, that if we go ahead and we all hate it, there will be enough time for us to figure out how to make our lives normal again. And Andy and Robert ... and us too ... can just ... get over it and work stuff out?"

"Yeah, pretty much. Am I out of my mind?"

"No, Mom," Robert said. "You're right. We can get over it ... if we have to. But I want to tell you that, I don't feel like this is anything I want to get over. Andy and I have talked about it, a lot. Maybe as much as you and his mom have. We both want to be with ... both of you. There's no doubt in our minds."

"He's right and I agree," Andy added, without cracking this time, thank goodness.

"That's good enough for me, Honey," Mary Ann said to me. "I think our boys have spoken."

"Ok then," I said. "I guess I'll just trust all of you."

I was so used to being the one leading the way that it felt strange for me to be following what everyone else wanted to do. But it didn't feel bad. Quite surprisingly, I felt kind of safe relying on the feelings of the people I was closest to in the world.

"So, what now?" Mary Ann asked.

"I have an idea," Robert said.

"What is it, Honey?" Mary Ann said.

"I think ... I think Andy and I would like to see you guys um..."

"What is it Sweetie?" I asked. "What do want to see us do?"

"Well ... play with each other, I guess."

I don't know what I expected him to ask, but that wasn't too bad a request. Mary Ann and I smiled at the boys and one another, then did a little rearranging so we were sitting next to one another on the couch with one boy on either side of us, ready for the show.

We giggled a little as we started kissing. We were totally comfortable with each other, but it was weird being naked and kissing in front of our sons. Not bad ... just weird. But it didn't take long to get into the swing. We each slid a hand between the others legs after a minute and there we both found a very wet pussy.

Kissing Mary Ann and fingering her while she fingered me helped to melt away the anxiety that had hit me so hard. We got lost in each other for a few minutes and when we came up for air, we noticed that the boys were having their own fun watching their moms masturbate. We each looked from one side to the other. And on either side was one of our teens with a very erect penis in his hand, stroking away as the moms went at each other. Then Mary Ann had an idea.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.