Moms Masturbate - Cover

Moms Masturbate

Copyright© 2013 by Sherry Mom

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Sherry got very turned on by a website featuring people getting themselves off. When she slipped her hand into her pants to join in, she had no idea her son and his friend would be coming home from school soon. Sherry didn't know she had been caught until her son's friend's mother told her she had overheard the boys talking about it. Sherry had never felt so embarrassed in her life. She promised the friend's mom she would be much more careful in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

At first I was a little worried that our evening was going to fizzle into a dud. Even though our boys had set out a nice dinner and all, they still didn't really know how to be at the table with their moms without acting like teenage boys ... because of course, that's what they are. They paid more attention to each other than they did to us. They were used to that kind of interaction. The moms talk with one another while the boys act goofy. Thankfully when we were done with dinner things took a turn for the better.

The boys kept up the angle of Mary Ann's son Andy being my "date" and my Robert being hers. After they had cleared the table (they would never do that at any other time), they came to us, Andy to me and Robert to Mary Ann. They took us each by the hand and led us into my living room. And despite the adolescence I witnessed at the dinner table, the next act of the show could have been titled, "Boys to Men."

I didn't see either of them do a thing. But suddenly music was playing. And not the loud rock I'm used to hearing, but music that was appropriately romantic without being sickeningly sweet. Our sons were taking the lead. With a single look into Mary Ann's eyes, I could tell that she was as thrilled as I was.

"So, Mom ... and Mary Ann," Robert began, "we're really glad you guys agreed to spend the evening with us." Andy nodded. "We hope you liked dinner." Mary Ann and I smiled and nodded.

"Now," Andy said, "would you please dance with us?"

He reached out his hand to me, and Robert to Mary Ann. She and I looked at each other and smiled as we stood up and were enveloped in the arms of each others sons. Truth be told, the boys were well-intentioned, but they didn't really know how to dance. But that was fine with us. It was romantic as hell that they had put that much thought into making us feel special. And what we really wanted was physical contact with our horny young men and that had nothing to do with their dancing abilities.

"You two are unbelievably sweet!" I exclaimed to both of them as Andy held me to him.

"How did we get such wonderful young men to take us to dinner?" Mary Ann queried with a giggle.

Andy was looking deeply into my eyes and I knew what was next. He pulled me to him for a slightly awkward, but still wonderful kiss. I think I shocked him by seriously kissing him back. I could tell he had probably never been kissed like that before. It was all I could do to keep from taking charge as the aggressor. Having my way with teenage boys has never been my thing. But I knew now that the ice was breaking, I could have had his pants down and been sucking that huge cock of his in less than a minute.

But Mary Ann and I were both relishing the anticipation. My kiss gave Andy a green light to let his hands roam free, which was more than fine with me. Soon we were swaying to the music, kissing more and more deeply, and he was feeling me all over. I looked over at Mary Ann and my son a few times and they were doing the same.

Soon my date was responding appropriately. Whenever his hands landed on my hips, he slid them around to my ass and pulled our pelvises together. There was no questioning the fact that young Andy had a real boner going on. As the minutes went by he was grinding it more and more steadily into me. His hands were slipping inside the low-cut back of my dress and the feeling of them on my bare skin was driving me crazy.

I took one more look at Robert and Mary Ann. My boy was kissing her neck and moving down to her ample cleavage. After that I allowed myself to get lost in what Andy wanted to do to me. His intentions were becoming more clear as he began kissing my neck and unzipping my red dress. Andy gently led me to one side of the room and guided me down to the sofa there. While he removed my clothes, I started returning the favor. In no time my dress was hanging mostly off, Andy's shirt was on the floor and we were kissing bare chested.

When he moved down to pay more attention to my boobs, I looked across the room and saw what Robert and Mary Ann were up to. They had gotten undressed faster than Andy and me. I don't know who guided whom, but they were sitting across from one another on the couch, mostly naked, masturbating together and watching each other. I thought about moving over and joining in. But Andy then got my dress the rest of the way off and started kissing my pussy through my panties. I fucking love that!

I got lost in the action again when Andy pulled my panties off and removed his own pants and briefs. There was that great big dick of his, which I had dreamed of more than once. He got on his knees and pulled me toward him. I thought he was gonna just stick it right in. I was prepared. But the kid must have been watching the right kind of porn, because rather than impaling me at the first opportunity, he took his hard cock in his hand and started teasing me with it!

First Andy slapped my pussy with his cock. The hardness of it was thrilling. Then he rubbed the head against my hole, which was so wet that he could have easily entered me. But he didn't. Next he just laid it down on top of my vagina and started sliding back and forth. Part of me wanted to beg him to fuck me already. A big part. But then the part that wanted to just let him take me as he wanted took over again, which was fine. The kid kept looking into my eyes (so romantic), and running his hands over me, squeezing my breasts, pinching my nipples (I love that too).

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.