Moms Masturbate
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2013 by Sherry Mom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Sherry got very turned on by a website featuring people getting themselves off. When she slipped her hand into her pants to join in, she had no idea her son and his friend would be coming home from school soon. Sherry didn't know she had been caught until her son's friend's mother told her she had overheard the boys talking about it. Sherry had never felt so embarrassed in her life. She promised the friend's mom she would be much more careful in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Early the next morning I found out what mischief Mary Ann and her little Andy had gotten up to the night before. And I soon found out that she hadn't missed out on anything as I thought she might. I half expected her to stop by before work, after the boys had gone to school. But instead she called me from her car.

"So, you wanna hear?" Mary Ann said the moment 'hello' had escaped my lips.

"Hello to you too," I replied with a little laugh. "Sounds like somebody has a story to tell. I thought maybe you would come by."

"I know, I wanted to. But Bob's going out of town on business this weekend and I had to drop him at the airport before I went to work."

The news that Bob would be away didn't escape my devious mind for a moment. But I played it cool for the time being.

"Oh, OK. So? Spill!"

"OK! Are you ready for this? We went to dinner like I told you ... the three of us."

"I remember. It was like, twelve hours ago."

"I know, I know. So, I surprised myself that I was able to keep all my emotions and everything hidden, but I did."

"How was Andy?" I asked.

"I swear the kid should go into acting. Besides a few smirks, he kept things hidden perfectly."

"All right ... So, what happened, Mar?"

"Well, we got home from dinner and Bob wanted to watch TV. Nothing new there. I honestly wanted to go to bed ... by myself, if you know what I mean."

"Yes Sweetie. I know your code. You wanted to be alone and play with yourself."

"Yep!" she replied. "I would have gone up and done that. But, Andy sat down on the couch. And something told me I should hang around. So I sat at the other end. And just like always, Bob was asleep in his chair within five minutes."

"Aha. Interesting opportunity for you and young Andrew."

"I know, right? So a few minutes after Bob fell asleep, Andy's foot slides across the couch and into my lap! I swear it was like he had goosed me or something! I felt like I had gotten an electric shock. But he just left it there. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled right back at me ... a big grin on his face.

I started rubbing his foot, then his leg. He had his shoes off. So I pulled the sock off that foot. Before I did anything else I pulled the blanket off the back of the couch and covered us both with it. It's a big blanket and it covers the whole couch."

"OK. Then what?"

"I lifted up my shirt, and my bra, and I slipped his foot inside, between my boobs."

"You did not!"

"Sherry, I did! I couldn't believe I was doing it, but I did!"

"You're amazing Mary Ann. So then what happened?"

"OK, so I turned toward him and shifted our legs around. And my foot was..."

"Your foot was where?"

"My foot was in his crotch! Oh Sherry I swear I was tingling all over."

"So? Was he hard or what?"

"Totally hard. I don't even know how to describe the huge lump in his pants."

"I have an idea what that lump looks like. Did he take it out or anything?"

"No, I think I would have died if he did. I wasn't ready for that."

I thought briefly about how I also had not been ready for an actual encounter with my son's erect penis the night before. I decided to wait a minute to tell her about my evening.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.