Moms Masturbate - Cover

Moms Masturbate

Copyright© 2013 by Sherry Mom

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Sherry got very turned on by a website featuring people getting themselves off. When she slipped her hand into her pants to join in, she had no idea her son and his friend would be coming home from school soon. Sherry didn't know she had been caught until her son's friend's mother told her she had overheard the boys talking about it. Sherry had never felt so embarrassed in her life. She promised the friend's mom she would be much more careful in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

I was exhausted when I returned from our little tryst with Mary Ann's hubby. I didn't even get myself off when I went to bed that night, which is very rare. But I sure woke up the next morning with cravings. Although, for some reason I didn't satisfy them then either. In fact if anything, I teased my pussy just enough to make me even hornier before I went off to work, without giving myself a big payoff.

When I got home that afternoon Mary Ann was waiting for me in my driveway. Turns out she was suffering from orgasm withdrawal too. We went inside and tried to unpack our dilemma. Little did we know that our situation was soon going to take a big leap forward all on its own.

"Yesterday was really cool, Mar," I started. "I loved what we did, even though it was kind of extreme. And I'm so proud of you for coming out of your shell the way you have."

"Thanks, Sherry," Mary Ann replied. "Although, I expect there's a 'but' coming."

"You know perfectly well what's coming, Mary Ann. I know you feel the same way I do."

"And how do you feel, Sherry?"

"Like I'm gonna lose my frickin' mind if we don't at least start moving toward what we really want."

"You mean ... actually doing something with ... Andy ... and Robert."

"Yes. We're making videos, and sending them emails, and they're sending us videos, and we're getting off on seeing them jerk off. And nobody knows who's who. And every time I'm around the boys I want to tear my clothes off and chase them around until they have no choice but to jump me."

"I understand. Really, I get it. So, would a little mmgirls fun help out?"

I moved very close to Mary Ann and looked into her eyes.

"I need a cock, in my my pussy," I whispered. "But I guess your mouth between my legs wouldn't be so bad until that can happen."

I gave her a fiendish little grin after the last comment, then I grabbed her and started kissing wildly. We did one of our passionate quickies that allowed us both to cum a couple of times and that got our faces pretty well covered with each others wetness. When we settled down to just soft kisses, we decided it was about time we took a shower together. We each grabbed a heap of clothes from the floor and headed up to my bedroom.

We were in the shower longer than we had spent eating each other. The rush of passion and the intense climaxes had relaxed us more than we would have expected, so we just lingered in the shower for a while, enjoying each others slippery bods as much as we could. It wasn't until we were out, dried and going back into my room from the attached bathroom that I realized I had overlooked something.

I saw our clothes, which were now in one big pile, between the foot of my bed and ... my open bedroom door. Wide fucking open. I had gotten so wrapped up in my lust that I had completely forgotten the time of day. It was around the time that the boys came home from school. Then I heard them downstairs. I closed my bedroom door as quickly and quietly as I could, then rushed us both into our clothes.

My sincere hope was that we could get dressed and go downstairs without looking suspicious. The boys obviously saw Mary Ann's car in the driveway. They knew she was there. I briefly wondered why they hadn't called out to us. As it turned out, they had. I knew it by the looks on their faces the moment we walked into the living room, where they were seated across from one another.

"Oh!" Robert said when he saw us. "Oh, uh ... hi Mom."

He looked at Mary Ann next and gave her a half-hearted wave. Andy did the same with his mom, then me.

"What's up, Guys?" I asked, trying to read their expressions.

Andy looked as nervous as my son.

"How was school?" Mary Ann asked them.

"Fine, fine," Andy answered.

"How come you didn't let us know you were home?" I asked.

Both boys looked more unsettled than ever.

"We ... we did ... Mom," Rpbert finally said.

"You did?"

"Yeah. We both yelled. Your cars were in the driveway. We figured you were here."

"Oh," I said. "So ... what did you do then?"

"We came upstairs, Mom," Robert said sheepishly.

"Oh my," Mary Ann blurted out.

"Yeah, Mom," Andy said. "Or maybe, oh shit."

"Uh-oh," I interjected. "Well ... what did you two ... uh ... So, then what?"

"Mom!" Robert exclaimed. "Seriously? Then what? What hell was going on?"

"I kinda want to tell you to watch your language, Honey. But it doesn't seem like it matters much right now." I chuckled lightly trying to ease the mood. "Guys, we're really sorry. We never intended for you to see that."

I quickly realized that wasn't true. We very much wanted our boys to see that. We just thought we'd be more in control of the situation when that occurred.

I looked over at Mary Ann to see if she had any idea of how we should respond to the boys. She just stared at me looking mildly panicked.

"We didn't really see anything, except your clothes all piled up on the floor," Robert said. "Then we heard the shower running. It was pretty obvious you were both in there."

"Mom," Andy chimed, "seriously ... what was that? Why were you doing that?"

"Um ... well... ," Mary Ann said falteringly, "We were um..."

"Look," I interjected, "we can't hide it from you guys, obviously. Andy, your mom and I were ... experimenting. That's all. Robert Honey, we're sorry you had to find out that way."

Andy gave his mom a curious look, then my boy spoke again.

"Mom," Robert said. "what is going on with you? I mean first we hear you..."

He stopped abruptly and darted a look at Andy. I knew what he was going to say of course. And I saw a way to use it to my advantage.

"You heard me what, Honey? What were you going to say?"

"Never mind," he grumbled.

"No really Robert. Tell me. You heard me what?"

"We heard you ... doing it! With yourself! We could hear you."

"Oh," I said. "Actually I know about that. Andy's mom overheard you guys talking about it. And she talked to me. She was pretty upset actually. But we worked it out, as you can probably tell."

Mary Ann gave me a weak smile.

"You ... you know that we heard you?"

"Yes Honey, I do know that. And I know something else ... that you don't know."

"Um ... like what?" Robert asked.

"Like, I heard you too. Both of you. You and Andy."

"What?" Robert said incredulously. "You mean... ? Get outta here. You're crazy, Mom!"

"I am not crazy, Sweetheart. I heard you and Andy, in our living room, doing exactly what you heard me doing ... masturbating ... together."

Andy just started at the floor. Robert opened his mouth to try and deny it, but he knew there was no point in that. I could then see that both of their minds were racing to remember what I might have overheard them saying.

Mary Ann looked at me briefly and finally I saw a little smile at the corners of her mouth.

"It was a very interesting conversation you were having too, as I understand it," Mary Ann said... "Something about, how often you do that, and I believe ... who you think about when you do it ... things like that. Does that sound familiar, guys?"

They were both turning red and looking at the floor now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.