Moms Masturbate - Cover

Moms Masturbate

Copyright© 2013 by Sherry Mom

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Sherry got very turned on by a website featuring people getting themselves off. When she slipped her hand into her pants to join in, she had no idea her son and his friend would be coming home from school soon. Sherry didn't know she had been caught until her son's friend's mother told her she had overheard the boys talking about it. Sherry had never felt so embarrassed in her life. She promised the friend's mom she would be much more careful in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Bob looked at me as if I had just started speaking in tongues. He simply could not comprehend what I had just told him.

"Our plan when we made that video of the two of us masturbating, was to send it to you, Bob."

He just stared at me. After a few moments he looked at his wife. Mary Ann just smiled and nodded. When Bob looked back at me I could see Mary Ann's nodding smile turn to a bit of a smirk.

"Wh... what?" Bob tried to say. "T ... to me? Wh ... why would you d ... do that?"

The truth was that I could not think of any other reason that Mary Ann and I would have taken a video of ourselves masturbating, then sent it to Andy, unless it was the actual reason, that we were playing a sex game with our sons. And I didn't think Bob would be too keen on that idea.

I knew Mary Ann's sexual horizon was expanding. I found Bob to be an attractive man. And Mary Ann had already told me that her son likely gets his penis size from his father. And, I thought that if the two of us took Bob to bed, he would be highly unlikely to carry on any suspicion about us "accidentally" sending the video to their son. And of course he would have no way of knowing we had sent to my son too.

"Mary Ann has been telling me about your sex life, Bob," I said as I began unbuttoning Mary Ann's shirt. "She says you really know what you're doing in bed. And she told me that you're very well equipped. You know my husband left, Bob. And I gather you know how horny I've been. Mary Ann and I have been enjoying getting to know each other a lot better. But we thought that you might want to join in the fun.

Bob remained speechless as I removed Mary Ann's shirt while I kissed her mouth and her neck.

"I hope you're not mad, Honey," Mary Ann added. "Sherry and I were just, exploring, and it was so wonderful. But I couldn't help talking about our sex life, and ... how big you are and everything. And we both wanted you to be a part of things."

I was impressed at how well Mary Ann was playing along. Bob was still frozen. I knew if we waited too long he would probably chicken out and our little smoke screen would fail.

"Well, we kinda know what we're doing now, Bob. So, Mary Ann and I are gonna play a little, and you can watch, then join in whenever you're ready."

And as we had been learning to do, Mary Ann and I got right to it. I don't now know if Mary Ann had been watching more girl-girl porn or what. But she pulled something we had never done together before. One minute we were lying face-to-face, kissing and running our hands all over, and the next minute she was pushing me onto my back ... and climbing onto my face! She was facing toward me, one knee on either side of my head, lowering her pretty pussy down to my mouth.

"Eat my pussy, Sherry!" she started saying urgently. "Ohhhh fuck yes Honey ... lick it!"

And boy, did I dive in. I put my hands on her butt and immediately pulled her down onto my face. I stuck my tongue out as far as I could and wriggled it inside her. I licked and nibbled and sucked on her throbbing clitoris. My tongue explored every part of her vagina top to bottom until she started cumming. I was in the middle of thinking about how completely wet my face had gotten from my saliva and my partner's juices, when things got a little more intense.

I had totally lost track of Bob. Turns out he was standing behind me, and apparently he had taken his pants off and was jerking himself while he watched his wife straddle my face. I'm not sure if I heard him first, or felt him. There might have been an initial groan just seconds before the first shot landed.

"OOhhh!! Fuuuuuuuck..." I heard from behind my head and remembered he was back there...

All of a sudden I saw something on Mary Ann's tummy, which was directly above my face. A half second later there was more of it. A second after that I realized what was happening. Bob had taken his cock out and started jerking off. From the sounds he made, the arrival of his ejaculation took him by surprise as much as it did me.

A third splash of Bob's jism hit his wife's midsection. He was clearly cumming a lot. I soon found out just how much. The fourth spurt fell short and landed, still on Mary Ann, but well below her navel. Shots five and six made it to the middle of my face, I think a seventh squirt landed in my hair. He then moved forward and squeezed it, allowing a number of dribbles onto my forehead. Like I said, the guy had a load to shoot.

By then Mary Ann realized that her husband had just blown, largely on my face. And what had hit her first was then running down to my perfectly positioned mouth. What a riot. Good thing I really like the stuff. lol.

"Bob!" Mary Ann finally exclaimed. "Bob, you just... ! Bob! I can't believe you did that to Sherry!"

I had a mouthful by then and I did my best to swallow before trying to speak. I did a pretty good job, and only choked a little when I began to laugh. By then Mary Ann was dismounting my face and looking very concerned. Bob clearly had not intended to give me a facial, based on how apologetic he was.

"Oh, Sherry! Oh, geez! I'm sooooo, sooooo sorry! Oh, I just got so fucking excited!"

I was getting to my feet by then. They could tell I wasn't mad by the smile on my face, I guess.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.