Moms Masturbate - Cover

Moms Masturbate

Copyright© 2013 by Sherry Mom

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sherry got very turned on by a website featuring people getting themselves off. When she slipped her hand into her pants to join in, she had no idea her son and his friend would be coming home from school soon. Sherry didn't know she had been caught until her son's friend's mother told her she had overheard the boys talking about it. Sherry had never felt so embarrassed in her life. She promised the friend's mom she would be much more careful in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

After Mary Ann asked me what she did ... basically if I would teach her how to masturbate, I was pretty much speechless. It wasn't that the idea of getting off alongside another woman was shocking. I had done that before, although not for a while. I was just caught so off-guard. No one has ever come out and asked me something like that, and she's about the last person I would have ever expected that from.

I ended the conversation as politely as I could and got out of there. I didn't want to make her feel like some kind of weirdo (like she tried to make me feel the first time we met), but I really had to think about what she was asking of me before I gave her an answer. Did I have any interest in doing that ... with her? I had never thought much about it, but she is cute. I thought it might be fun. It would sure be naughty as hell. I like naughty.

As I drove home I started thinking about what it might be like to do that with Mary Ann. Would we strip naked? Would we touch each other? Or would I just stick my hand in my pants and start rubbing? No, that wouldn't really teach her much. I figured at the very least, she would have to see what I was doing.

My concentration was broken when I pulled into the driveway and saw Andy's car. Andy had just gotten his Driver's License, and since Robert still had only a Learner's Permit, Andy did the driving when the 2 of them went anywhere.

I hadn't been making any kind of connection between what had happened earlier in the week with the boys and Mary Ann's request, even though she never would have asked me about that if our sons hadn't heard me playing with myself in the first place. Nevertheless, I wasn't really connecting the two events ... at least not until I came home and overheard Andy and Robert talking.

"I don't know Dude," was what I thought I was hearing my son Robert saying, followed by something about someone being hot, I think.

"I don't deny it, Man," I heard Andy reply. "But yours is damn hot too."

The boys were sitting in our living room, and apparently they hadn't heard me come in the house, just like I hadn't heard them the past Monday afternoon.

"You don't mind that I think about your mom that way?" Robert asked.

"Hell no. Like I said, I think my mom is awesome looking. But how could I mind you seeing her that way, when I can't stop thinking about your mom, especially after what we heard a couple days ago."

There was no mistaking those comments. They were talking about Mary Ann and me ... their mothers. Our sons were saying things I wouldn't have ever thought I'd hear them say. Like how hot we were! Shit! I got close enough so I could understand them fairly clearly, without being so close that they were likely to hear me breathing. I was so nervous. My heart was racing!

"I don't think either one of them knows how sexy they are," Robert said.

"That's part of what makes it so fucking cool," Andy replied.

"I still can't even believe we heard my mom playing with herself."

"No shit, Man."

"Have you ever heard your mom doing anything like that, Andy?"

"Rob, you've asked me that like, twelve times this week. No, never! Just like I told you the other eleven times. No way! I'd be totally surprised if she ever even does it."

"That's too bad," Robert said. "If I had a body like your mom has, I would never stop playing with myself."

"Do you ever stop playing with yourself now?"

"Funny, Dude. The answer is, no, I do it all the time, just like you. Every time I see your mom bending over and showing her cleavage, or I see her panties sticking out of the top of her jeans, or walking around your house in her robe, I get horny all over again. I can't help it."

"No shit. You better believe that after we heard your mom making herself fucking cum, I think I've done it like ten times since then."

I was trying to decide what I should do next when I heard an unmistakable sound ... a zipper.

"Andy, seriously?" I heard my son say. "Now?"

"Why not?" Andy replied. "Your mom's not home. Doesn't talking about all this give you a hard-on?"

"Well yeah, of course, but ... Ah ... what the fuck, huh? Why not?"

Then I heard a second zipper. Oh, fuck. My son was gonna take it out.

Ten minutes later I had sneaked back out of the house and into my car. I waited a few minutes, then came back in the house, making a lot of noise this time and calling out to tell Robert I was home.

He and Andy had gone up to his room by then, never knowing I had been in the house, having no idea I had heard what they had said, or what they had done.

"We're up here, Mom," Robert called down the stairs.

"OK, Honey," I called back. "Are you and Andy gonna be here for dinner?"

"No, we're gonna go to Andy's house in a little bit and probably stay over there tonight."

"OK, that's cool."

For the next half hour or so, I could barely contain myself. So much was going on in my head. I was thinking over and over about the events of the week. I had gotten so horny and diddled myself in the afternoon. My son and his friend had heard me, but I didn't know that until a couple days later. Mary Ann read me the riot act about doing that so they could hear me. Then Mary Ann came back with a total change of heart, and actually asked me for masturbation lessons! And finally I came home and overheard my son and his friend talking about Mary Ann and me ... and then I heard them ... jerking off! What the fuck?

Finally the boys were coming downstairs. They both kissed me on the cheek, Robert gave me a big hug, and they were off again in Andy's car. Finally!

I practically ran up the stairs, knowing exactly what I was going to do. I had never done anything quite like it before. The idea came to me while I was in the hallway listening to the boys go at themselves. It probably took me ten minutes to get everything I needed. Finally I stripped off all my clothes and crawled onto my bed. I stared directly up at the camera I had attached to a swing arm lamp, then clamped to my headboard. I didn't know how the people on the masturbation website I had found did it. But that was the shot. They were all filmed from directly above, just head and shoulders. I turned on the camera and began.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.