Daddy Finds Me With the Dog - Cover

Daddy Finds Me With the Dog

Copyright© 2013 by De.

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A few weeks after 'My First Time With the Dog', daddy walks in...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including girl   NonConsensual   Rape   Zoophilia   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Humiliation   First   Bestiality  

My poor pussy felt stretched to its limit. I whimpered as Rex pounded into me again, his balls slapping against my sensitive clit.

Daddy was still holding me down with one hand while he unzipped his pants with the other. I snuck a look at him and saw his hard cock springing from his jeans. I let out a muffled gasp. I hadn't seen daddy naked in a long time. His cock was big, thicker than Rex's, and cum was leaking out the tip. Daddy started to rub his cock, still watching Rex raping my pussy.

Suddenly I felt a sharp sensation in my pussy. I had read about dog sex online and I knew this was Rex's knot filling me up. My pussy wouldn't be able to handle that! I started to squirm, trying to dislodge Rex from my back.

"Daddy ... daddy, please don't let him." I begged daddy, trying to talk around the panties in my mouth. Daddy's eyes slid back to me, and he smirked. He grabbed Rex's collar and tugged him backwards. Rex whined as his cock pulled loose from my pussy. I sighed in relief.

"But Rex needs to be relieved, baby girl." Daddy told me sternly. He pulled the panties out of my mouth. "You need to make him cum with your mouth." My eyes widened, but I knew daddy wasn't joking.

Roughly, daddy pulled me off the bed and onto the floor. I fell on my elbows, my bound wrists in front of me. Rex's cock was still hard, and daddy shoved my face towards it. I winced as his wet cock bumped against my face. Rex humped forward, his cock brushing against my lips. Feeling the wetness, he thrust forward again.

"Open your mouth!" Daddy ordered me, grabbing my hair and pulling my head up so I couldn't pull away. I winced in pain, opening my mouth at the same time. Rex's cock immediately slipped into my mouth. It was big and slimy, and I had to open my mouth wider to fit him in. His cock sunk in as far as it could go.

Daddy used his hold on my hair to move me back and forth, Rex's cock sliding in and out of my mouth. Rex sighed, wagging his tail slowly as his cock was serviced. I could only take his cock up to his knot, but Rex didn't seem to mind. He humped his hips a little, and I gagged on his cock.

"Keep sucking!" Daddy told me, and I let out another whimper. It was so hard sucking Rex's cock, but I was scared daddy would let Rex fuck me again. Rex's knot continued to swell, bumping against my lips, and suddenly a jet of his doggy cum squirted out.

"Ahh!" I cried out in surprise, pulling back. Rex's cock slipped out of my mouth but he kept cumming, the sticky white streams coating my face. Daddy held me in place, letting Rex cum all over me. I started to cry again, but I kept my eyes closed so Rex's cum wouldn't get in them. My face seemed to be covered by the time Rex stopped. I heard him trotting away, happily satisfied.

"Daddy..." I whimpered, still tied up, covered in cum, with blood dripping from my abused pussy. Daddy grabbed the panties from my bed and used them to wipe the cum off my face.

"That's a good girl," he told me fondly, patting my head. I smiled at him, tired but relieved that it was over. Daddy untied my wrists before pulling me to my feet.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" He asked me. I looked over at Rex, who was laying just beside the doorway. I smiled up at my daddy."

"No, daddy, it wasn't!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.