Daddy Finds Me With the Dog - Cover

Daddy Finds Me With the Dog

Copyright© 2013 by De.

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A few weeks after 'My First Time With the Dog', daddy walks in...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including girl   NonConsensual   Rape   Zoophilia   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Humiliation   First   Bestiality  

A few weeks had passed since Rex made me cum by licking my pussy. Every day since then, I would invite Rex into my room after daddy had gone out. Rex was a master at making me cum. Sometimes I came three or four times.

Rex always got really excited when he was licking my pussy. Sometimes I could see the tip of his cock poking out a bit. It was big and it made me curious ... but I was scared it would hurt if Rex popped my cherry. If Rex got too excited, I always pushed him away and he would stop.

One day I was even hornier than usual. Rex had been nudging at my pussy all day, sniffing me through my shorts and occasionally trying to lick me. I was dripping wet from doing this right behind daddy's back. As soon as daddy went out, I rushed to my room with Rex right behind me.

I threw myself backwards on my bed, wiggling out of my shorts. Rex was already standing at the edge of my bed, his tail wagging happily as the scent of my little girl pussy wafted into the air. I rubbed my wet cunt and held my fingers out under Rex's nose.

"Come here, Rex," I cooed, wiggling my hips. Rex didn't need any more encouragement. He immediately went to work, lapping up my juices and sending me into a frenzy.

Within a minute I had reached my first orgasm. "OH, REX!" I moaned loudly, one hand buried in the thick fur around Rex's neck, the other squeezing my perky breasts through my T-shirt. I was rubbing my pussy against Rex's snout.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, LUCY?!" My daddy's voice suddenly thundered out. I leaped up in fright, trying to cover my naked lower half. Rex put one paw up on the bed and snaked his head towards my pussy again.

"N-nothing, daddy!" I stuttered, trying to push Rex away. My daddy was standing in my now open doorway, a look of astonishment on his face. How long had he been watching? I was moaning so loudly that I hadn't even heard him come in. My face flushed in embarassment as I realized the scent of my pussy was still in the air. Rex sat down, panting lightly and looking at my dad in confusion.

"Is this what you've been doing when I'm not here?" My dad asked me. I looked away from him in shame. "You've been making Rex lick you?" He continued. He walked towards the bed.

"I'm sorry, daddy," I whispered. My daddy grabbed me by the chin, forcing me to look at him.

"You've been letting Rex use you like a little whore?" Daddy continued. I gasped at his words. "No, daddy!" I started, but daddy grabbed my ankle and yanked. I sprawled backwards on the bed. Daddy grabbed my other ankle and spread my legs. I tried to cover myself, but daddy's eyes were focused on my young, bald pussy, covered in my own wetness and Rex's saliva.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.